Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
In comparison...
    #4209994 - 05/23/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I finally had the pleasure to experience the most amazing drug i've ever experienced. Mushrooms. Lets just say, it was utterly amazing!

Anyways, this was Saturday night and due to some financial issues, it looks as if i'll be moving in with my mom soon, however i'm interested in growing mushrooms for my own personal/recreational use. However, I will be living with my mom.

As far as stealth goes, do you think I could pull off a grow in my room? I've grown marijuana before outdoors, but I know nothing at all about shrooms. Could I easily pull this off in my room at her house? The "Guest" room is up stairs, which is the one I will have for a while.

Sorry if this is a ramble, but i'm trying to figure out of I should begin to get prepared and bring stuff in when i'm moving in, so it doesnt look suspicious when a couple weeks after living there I start bringing in shit to grow shrooms with, y'know?

I love shrooms!

--------------------
-C

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: In comparison... [Re: Downtown_Tripper]
    #4210042 - 05/23/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It depends on how much time your mom spends in the upstairs.  Do you think she'll be going through the guestroom or your room very much?  If not, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Part of the territory with threads like this are the people who will respond stating that growing in your parents house is bad karma, your mom will go to jail, etc.  Take it with a grain of salt.  I disagree with those people and feel that it's your decision to make, and as long as you aren't dealing right out of the house and causing anyone harm, do what you need to do to propagate these mushrooms for personal use or whatever it may be.

Good luck :mushroom2:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
    #4210049 - 05/23/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you set it up right you can. The hardest part will be the prep though. Once my setup was built and concealed i was not worried about anyone finding it, but when i need to go make new jars on the stove and get packages of horse poo, thats when you need to be carefull. Just make sure you have a good hiding place where no one will look, where you have plenty of space to do what you got to do, and do all your "cooking" when no one is home. Your best bet is a small fruiting chamber with perlite if you are going real stealth.

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

#4210053 - 05/23/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I grow at home also. I have some my incubator in my closet and just cover it with clothes... other boxes of stuff. It is harder to get to for checking.. but nothing looks out of place. As for the fruiting chamber. I have plenty of space under my bed and just keep it there. I have a small blacklight that I put on top to use for lighting. The hardest thing for me is finding time to use the pressure cooker. It's kind of hard to justify using it that much.. so I try to use friends places when I need to PC stuff. Well.. unless you REALLY like making corned beef :wink:

Hope that is of some help. You should be able to do it.. plus if they find anything.. say man.. thats where I put my lunch.. It's normal to have stuff growing in your room during college.. heh

Good Luck

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
Re: In comparison... [Re: Quiescence]
    #4210095 - 05/23/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys.

Why would it be 'bad karma'? Afterall, i'm 18 so i'd be the one to take the heat for having them. And its all for my own personal use, I don't like paying $40 an eigth for shrooms, and $35 an eigth for decent weed.

Oh well, i'll read into it more and try to figure out what exactly I need to do to be able to pull this off.

Thanks!

--------------------
-C

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #4210151 - 05/23/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The reason its bad karma is that its disrespectful to your mom.  Just not cool in my opinion.  And for Christs sake, 40 an eight for mushrooms.  Your getting RIPPED off, ive never paid more than 20, and that was when i was in high school.  Your paying more for mushrooms than weed.  Ridiculous, maybe thats why your having finacial problems  :lol:

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: In comparison... [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4210189 - 05/23/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

$35-$40 is normal price here as well...

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

OfflinekingboomerDiscord
smurfhouse archetect
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High!!!!
    #4210212 - 05/23/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quiescence said:
$35-$40 is normal price here as well...

You're getting robbed.

--------------------
Hole in the sky/
take me to heaven..
window in time/
through it I'll fly...

-Black Sabbath

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: In comparison... [Re: kingboomer]
    #4210224 - 05/23/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Heh.. no. Other people are getting robbed.

I don't buy drugs.. thats illegal :wink:

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4210244 - 05/23/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lol, funny dude. Thats still way too fucking much. 15 should be normal price.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: In comparison... [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4210289 - 05/23/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would say $15 is too much. What happened to the 60's when stuff was handed out for free? Now thats when the Price Is Right. :cheers:

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4210309 - 05/23/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Never experienced the 60s sad to say. Thats exactly why people grow, dont want to pay anything for them.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4210324 - 05/23/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It's not bad karma. That's what I'm trying to say, it doesn't matter.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #4210489 - 05/23/05 02:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Any commodities price is based on supply & demand in any given area.

If the supply is exceeds the demand, normally the price lowers.

If the demand exceeds the supply, normally the price increases. 

There are some area?s where there is a VERY LIMITED SUPPLY, consequently the prices GET HIGH.

There are area?s where the supply vastly exceeds the demand, consequently, the prices get VERY LOW.

No two geographical area?s are the same :smirk:.

It also matters, if you have a connection :rolleyes:.

If not, even in area?s where a supply may be abundant, you may still be SOL :mad2:.

--------------------

OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
Re: In comparison... [Re: agar]
    #4210686 - 05/23/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Trust me, I have about 10 people I can call to get weed at any given time, and I ask them about shrooms too. Its ever so hard to get them here, and it IS a rarity.

I live in a small town, small small town.

--------------------
-C

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
    #4210698 - 05/23/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Same here. I understand that they are $30-$35 an eighth.
Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
    #4210704 - 05/23/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah the reason i started growing was finding mushrooms around here is damn near impossible once in a great while you will find them and then they will be expensive. More often than not you will find some a-hole trying to sell shitakes as shrooms I see it all the time. You can pretty much sell shrooms for whatever price you want around here

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4210922 - 05/23/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey. im a stealth grower too but i dont live with my parents. i agree with diver but i just thought ild point out that in most places in the us there is this law that would make ur parents in as much trouble as u for having them in ur house...or something like that. basically if u get caught the feds can seize ur parents house. that would be bad karma.

OfflineRetired
Re: In comparison... [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4210954 - 05/23/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

YES
YES
YES

you can pull it off i live with 4 other people and none of them know i grow. i just dry them out and say "hey i picked up some today wana do it?"

they all think i just buy them i have full out production in my room

OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
Re: In comparison... [Re: Retired]
    #4212151 - 05/23/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys.

I actually have no idea where to start!

I wish it was like with pot, where if I find a seed in the bag I can save it and just germinate it then grow it.

I'm purchasing an eigth of shrooms tomorrow, it was supposed to be dropped off at work today... but shit happens.

I hope I dont get dicked around, I want my shrooms.

--------------------
-C

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,049 topic views. 26 members, 122 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.