Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
just picked some shrroms off of a cake that has some dark green and some gray around the green (cobweb mold?)..the mold showed up overnight and these shrooms have been growing for a few days... Can I keep em? they were not near the mold on the cake.
I wouldn't eat 'em.
My friend has had cobweb mold and he says it was never green. He wouldn't eat 'em. But also says he has been fortunate enough to never get any green contams. Once a yellow and black in the same jar but never anything else but a cobweb.
Try to find a way to send a pic...
of course if it killed you, at least you'd die shrooming. Right?