Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

im not perfect....
    #4208914 - 05/23/05 01:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

but shit man!  kats just need to step off their fucking podiums!  wats with this whole flourish of napolean complexes!  fukers!  :wink: love you!  BUT get over it!  and if u already are....SWEEET!    :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :tongue2:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: im not perfect.... [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4208918 - 05/23/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

what's the actual problem?

Or the drama should I say..

:crymeariver:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: im not perfect.... [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4208926 - 05/23/05 01:52 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like you're either really drunk or on a good dose of :mushroom2:..

Anyways have a good one.  :smile:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: im not perfect.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4208945 - 05/23/05 02:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah man don't let the trip go negative. :bongload: Smoke a bit and listen to some music.

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: im not perfect.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4208956 - 05/23/05 02:09 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

how bout a lil of both....more or less afterglow on the  :mushroom2: factor.  regardless, i just cant understand how there are people that have experienced some similiar, even if slightly similiar at that, experiences as me and still find the nerve to be anal retentive penises.(did i spell that right?.... dick!)  sux for them  :whatever:  :penis: :goodluck: :iloveyou:  :rotfl: :finger: :jamming:

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: im not perfect.... [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4209005 - 05/23/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

right on man....its way cool though!  i used to be insecure.  i ebb and flow in and out of it.  they wont get me down though.  i just wonder how that mindset exists in kats that are having similiar experiences(not totaly, yet similiar in some sense)  , or how at least they stay in that mindset for so long....theres always right now though, and now, and now, and infinity, etc. 
    ever since i can remember ive never been TOOOOOO bitter to get ahead or behind of myself.  granted i have! but not too long before i caught myself and said, hey scott!....u aint all that and u aint not that, ur just love, being, existence, etc!  i dont know....i just cant realy stand self righteousness....as i define it.....the term in itself takes on many definitions.........and its righteous in itself to be confident and whatnot, but a certain element of humbleness i find to be not only beneficial, but also serves as an element of respect for the being around you that is all knowing and all being always!  shit, it knows i dont know shit, but i do know patience, and sympathy, understanding, love, humor, emptiness, the whole nine.  wether i stray here and there, i never convince myself that i know a god damn thing more than ANYONE else.  i might feel i have something to offer, but i never doubt that everyone has everything and anything to offer me however  considering its infinite and ever changing, and i think thats where its at. however, like i said i stray, and wonder why some people are so fukin anal, when i know i should look inside myself and see what it is they are trying to teach me about myself.  but im human and come back down to thinkin its just people bein people.  not sure what it is.  either way, its all good and i love you all.  potential is key!
if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!  :heart: :smirk:  sory if this is incoherent....but then again  i dont care....it just is

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom