Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Ants
    #4208854 - 05/23/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

My boyfriends house has a serious ant problem. If you leave anything out there are spotters all over the house and within a few hours they will be swarming. I don't understand because its a nice house, very very clean and tidy, and spacious..but they seem to get through everywhere.

I'm talking about the little ants that I absolutely hate. If I throw a used tampon in the trash, or leave my work shoes out (they find the food stuck in the bottom. Today they started developing a colony under the rug by the shoes) they are so disgusting and nasty. the boy and I really get off on killing ants and cockroaches (which my backyard has) and go spraying them down because we are weirdos and get off on doing that.

When we were fertilizing our cacti the other day and spraying them, they came out from everywhere.

I really hate ants.

The queen ant just sits there and gets fucked while the worker ants go and try to find food. They have so a elaborate and quick sense of communication that it doesn't take long for them to come. Some of them even have wings! The soldier ants are slightly bigger and stay around the colony. They are so little and harmless alone but in numbers I feel intimidated by them. I dream they are attacking me and sometimes I'll wake up with one crawling on my face! The fuckers are everywhere and ant spray won't keep them off.

One time my boyfriend came home and they had invaded his kitchen and there was a line of them going to a sugar container. When he lifted it up the huge fat queen ant fell out..how nasty.

Anyways this was just a venting post, thanks!  :sun:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Ants [Re: Jenny]
    #4208858 - 05/23/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You should flush your used tampons.

Everyone knows ants love used tampons.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4208859 - 05/23/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

they are preparing for a full scale invasion on us humans

GO ANTS

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4208862 - 05/23/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ants are nothing to these demons. They are FAST, large, creepy, and BITE. They actually cause infection from their bites.

Lucky for me, my basement apt is full of them. Just the thought sends me into shivers. I wake up from dreams thinking they are dangling above my head and i frantically check the covers. My umbrella has become a sword of death. I've slain dozens yet they still return. Even typing this post I can feel my forehead sweat and the nerves start kicking in.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4208864 - 05/23/05 01:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Why don't you kill the queen ant? Squash the fat bitch. hah.

Seriously though you should bomb the house with that insecticide shit. It works good. We have carpenter ants that get in during the summer. After we bomb the house it takes care of the little fuckers.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Ants [Re: faslimy]
    #4208868 - 05/23/05 01:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They can feel any movement and will come running out to see if there's any food. They definitely hang out near counter tops. Watch them and find their trail, they will show you exactly how they are getting in. You can watch them go right through the wall, to the outside. Then seal them out. This might help unless they are all living in the walls already.

--------------------
"Statements above are absolutely fictional fragments of delusional, reoccuring Dreams."

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Ants [Re: looner2]
    #4208876 - 05/23/05 01:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Looner, what is that? I can remember seeing those in my parent's basement when I was younger, and they were fuckin' creepy.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Re: Ants [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4208881 - 05/23/05 01:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Man, I would have a total freakout if those creepy looking bugs were in my house. I mean they look pretty creepy but you say they bite, now that's where I'd be outta there hella fast.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Ants [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4208884 - 05/23/05 01:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

http://images.google.com/images?q=house%20centipede&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

Scutigera coleoptrata, house centipede to the layman.

--------------------

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: Ants [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4208888 - 05/23/05 01:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

someone posted a picture of that bug on thenook today... thank fuck i dont live in america

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Ants [Re: faslimy]
    #4208890 - 05/23/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I chased one across my wall once, and when he fell, he made a *THUD* that would lead you to believe a small mouse fell from my ceiling. Ughh... and so incredibly fast.

They also leave large "litters" and i see the little baby bastards all the time too.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4208891 - 05/23/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wev had a couple of those invade this year. Those little fuckers actually bite and cause infectiion???? Is the infection very serious? They really freak me out too.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#4208892 - 05/23/05 01:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

now that it's coming up to summer, the ants are going to start invading the home more, since it's a cool place and they can smell a lot of food

a lot of houses in the area you're in have that problem....my parents have that problem in their house. best thing to do, call a professional exterminator to have him take care of the situation. might be expensive, but well worth it

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Ants [Re: boO]
    #4208893 - 05/23/05 01:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

SWEET SATAN I JUST SLEW ONE IN MY BATHROOM 2 SECONDS AGO. A LARGE FIESTY DEMON HE WAS. DEAD NOW THOUGH.

--------------------

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#4208897 - 05/23/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ugh was just reading more about that house centipede after i posted...friggin creepy...approximately how long do the ones in your flat get?

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #4208902 - 05/23/05 01:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I love ants. But not in my house.  :smirk:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

#4208903 - 05/23/05 01:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Ants are nothing to these demons. They are FAST, large, creepy, and BITE. They actually cause infection from their bites.

Holy shat! I have these bugs too, what kind of infection do they spread, and wtf are they? I first saw and killed one tripping balls, thought it was a hallucination untill morning came around.

Edit : NM just read the other posts......The one I killed was about as long as my pinky.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Edited by The_Dude_420 (05/23/05 01:38 AM)

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Re: Ants [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4208931 - 05/23/05 01:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Now I see why you have the little guy shooting in your avatar. Killing those little bastards. Yeah I hate killing anything, but ants are so damn annoying. Besides killing them with your hand is awful, they let off this really horrible smell. Have you noticed this or is it just ants in my area?

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #4208940 - 05/23/05 02:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:

Lucky for me, my basement apt is full of them. Just the thought sends me into shivers. I wake up from dreams thinking they are dangling above my head and i frantically check the covers. My umbrella has become a sword of death. I've slain dozens yet they still return. Even typing this post I can feel my forehead sweat and the nerves start kicking in.

I don't see how you would be able to trip in your house with those bastards and not think there crawling on ya. lol

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #4209057 - 05/23/05 02:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Go get ant bait girlie, they bring it back to where the colony is hidden and feed it to the rest of the ants, including the queen. It can take two to three weeks to really kill the whole colony off but it works. I just got done eradicating the ants that made a trail into my kitchen, a week and a half after setting out the traps, boo yah, no more ants. I also cleaned the shit out of my house so that helps too.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder