Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
just found a few shaggy stalks. anybody know anything about these? the guide here on the shroomery says that it's still unknown whether these are edible, deadly, or hallucinigenic. any help would be appreciated.
Psilocybe Squamosa has always been and always will be an inactive Psilocybian mushroom. There is a possibility of an individual having a reaction to this species that could lead to them being sick for a period. As far as deadly, No! This mushroom is definitely not deadly. I wouldn't feast upon it, though.
I'll have to say that it's an interesting mushroom to view, if you're interested in anything more than getting "high" from the Kindom of Fungi!
Hope this answers your questions, fellow shroomerite!