Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Morning Glory Question ?
    #4204431 - 05/21/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, I am anxious to give it a shot, but I had a question. I've read here and there about all sorts of extraction methods and what not and how to avoid becoming naseous by doing the extractions, but they seem tedious and I have little patience as it is. So, my real question is this, if I were to take the amount of seeds I wanted to ingest, ground them up to a fine powder, and put the powder in either gel caps, or mixed the powder into some sort of alocholic shot (to avoid taste issues) or a milkshake of sorts, does anybody who has experience with MG think this will result in any type of negative side effects, nausea, etc? Will it work ?  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: Sinistral]
    #4204675 - 05/21/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

this will mask the taste. however without extraction there is almost no way to prevent nausea. the best way i have found through trial and error is simply to eat something. many people say it will lessen the experience, but i find this untrue. the detraction is negligable. a good way is to grind it up and mix it with peanut butter. one time i took some motion sickness tablets to control it and it worked to an extent. that was before i knew that the same pills could make you trip themselves. shortly after taking them i knew something was up because i was extremely relaxed to the point where i saw no reason to move. this sensation is short lived at the recommended dosage. it is an interesting combination that i will try again.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#4204692 - 05/21/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It really doesn't taste that bad. I usually grind them up, pour the powder in my mouth, and wash it down with a glass of water.
I've gotten nauseous every time I've tried Morning Glory, but it only last about 20 minutes. (I get nauseous very easily :shrug:) I just lay down and let it pass. Other than those first 20 minutes, the trip is usually very pleasant.

OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    #4205221 - 05/21/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ginger root might be an idea for the nausea.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4206310 - 05/22/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

get some ginger capsules and take one before you eat the seeds

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinenorthernshroomer
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4207053 - 05/22/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ok i will give you my world famous Morning Glory Brew, it prevents the nausea and makes you trip balls.
Supplies:
Coffee Grinder, or something to grind the MG into a fine powder.
MG seeds (Heavenly Blue, around 300)
Coffee Filters
Couple Cups
Distilled H20
Strainer (very tight strainer because your gonna deal with powder)

Ok start out by taking all your seeds and grinding them to a flour like consistancy.  This will make the extraction method much faster and will yield a little more LSA.  After grinding the seeds, take D-H20 or Poland Springs water, and pour ALL of the MG powder in.  The H20 must be 100% pure, if it is treated water (like dasani) then it will destroy the LSA because it has Chlorine in it.
    After all of the powder is in the water, shake for around 30 minutes.  This makes it so the water becomes super-saturated with the LSA, and makes one hell of a trip.  After shaking,let it sit for around an hour.  You know when your brew is ready when the water turns very clear/slightly tinted.  Now take the strainer and place it over a second cup.  Pour your brew into the 2nd cup, then pour it again through the strainer into a third cup.  Now you have taken some of the nasties (shit that makes you sick) out of your brew.  Now take a coffee filter, and place it over a 4th cup.  SLOWLY drain the MG mix through the filter.  This may take a while but it is worth it.  Do this a couple times, going through a new coffee filter each time.  Now you have removed almost all of the seed husk (stuff that makes you sick) out of your brew.  The MG brew should be very clear and not have a lot of taste or particles floating around in it.  Next take a air sickness pill, wash it down with the MG mix, and trrrrriiiiiiiiiip.  I have done this and i didnt notice any nausea whatsoever :smile:

OfflineRetired
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: northernshroomer]
    #4207083 - 05/22/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when i do it i just take the mg soak them about an hour and chew them and swallow them in my mouth...

i experience about 15 mins of the worst stomach pain ever but you forget about that as soon as you start to trip out.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: Retired]
    #4207442 - 05/22/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Your best best is not to do them at all. Get ready for nausea and vomiting all night if you do  :puke:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4210491 - 05/23/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Northern's idea seems interesting, though you really don't need to do all that complicated stuff.  I just soak mine in water for a half an hour then dry them completely.  After that smash them up and soak them in Kool-Aid for 3 days (If you have limited time, you might try getting them into a fine powder and soaking that for about an hour, shaking frequently) and then strain all the big chunks out but leave the little bits (They taste fine and contain LSA) and drink it.  This way I don't feel any nausea and it works fine.  Good luck!  :crazyeyes:  Also might try smoking some weed for enchanced effects.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: b1tH]
    #4210630 - 05/23/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm, thank you for the wonderful ideas, northernshroomer I think i'm going to try that method. How much water preferably should I use? I mean, using too much won't drown out the substance will it? Is there a good amount to use?

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

#4210983 - 05/23/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Actually don't use too much or you'll have to drink more. I put it in a whole pitcher and it worked but it was kinda a pain in the ass to drink it all. I suggest maybe putting like 500 seeds in at most maybe 3 tall glasses. You can experiment though, since it's such an easy substance to get ahold of.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Edited by b1tH (05/23/05 04:51 PM)

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning Glory Question ? [Re: b1tH]
    #4213529 - 05/24/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

one thing i forgot. a better method to clean your seeds is to use vinegar.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale