Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
persipitation on h.poo incubating substrate**added pics***(further down)
    #4206292 - 05/22/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i have 5lbs of tenn stud h.poo split between 2 containers which were spawned to only 3 pf cakes per container 1 1/2 weeks ago. the colonization is very slow. im thinking it may have even stalled.there are beads of water on the sides of the container and i see beads of water on top of the substrate inside. my question is...is this normal? im wondering if there is too much moisture in there. i here tenn stud poo is good but is it possible i got a batch with too much water?
also, could i stir the substrate up in hopes the myc that has developed will inoculate other spots?

Edited by Shnezbit (05/22/05 11:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesludge
blunt rapter

Loc: somewhere in usa
Re: persipitation on h.poo incubating substrate [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4206307 - 05/22/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thats normal!! do u have holes in the lids or foil what ever your useing, and your spawn to sub is wrong, i do a 25% spawn to 75% sub< how long has it been?and dont touch it, dont stir it up, or you take a risk on fucking it up!!!!

--------------------
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who won't let himself be

Offlinesludge
blunt rapter

Loc: somewhere in usa
    #4206312 - 05/22/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shnezbit said:
i have 5lbs of tenn stud h.poo split between 2 containers which were spawned to only 3 pf cakes per container 1 1/2 weeks ago. the colonization is very slow. im thinking it may have even stalled.there are beads of water on the sides of the container and i see beads of water on top of the substrate inside. my question is...is this normal? im wondering if there is too much moisture in there. i here tenn stud poo is good but is it possible i got a batch with too much water?
also, could i stir the substrate up in hopes the myc that has developed will inoculate other spots?

one more thing how far along is it % wise?

--------------------
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who won't let himself be

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: persipitation on h.poo incubating substrate [Re: sludge]
    #4206392 - 05/22/05 11:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

here they are in the incubation chamber. u can see the holes in the lids and theres foil under which i also poked holes in. i put a bunch of polyfill on top of what u see here and i then put black fabric over that to help block light. then i put the lid of the blue rubermade on top which has many holes drilled in. then i put a heavy rubbermade on top of that to wigh down the tit.

here they are:

maybe they are likt 15 percent colonised. spawned 1 1/2 weeks ago. i know i didnt use optimal amount of spawn, it was all i had.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4207780 - 05/22/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

does any1 have any thoughts about the state of my poo?will they be ok? any suggestions?

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4207808 - 05/22/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

precipitation, no. high humidity, yes. as the water evaporates from your casing it collects on the cooler sides of your tub and runs back down into the casing. don't think it is raining in there. get all that polyfil and black fabric out of there, i don't think it is necessary. only because you can be sort of smothering them, they do need to have air exchange. just the foil with the holes in it should be sufficient then put your lid back on the incubator. next time try a tub that is opaque. you should also cover the sides of your clear tubs so that you don't get any side pinning when it comes time to fruit.

OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
    #4207813 - 05/22/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yer good dude :thumbup:
Sprinkle those puppies with some casing mix and birth. Don't get impatient, steady as she goes, give 'em atleast 2 weeks to do anything.
Patience is k3y

Yeah, you're overdoing it a tad, but your good, keep it up :sun:

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Edited by SunshinePounder (05/22/05 07:48 PM)

Offlinegoofy98
Heart of ahustler wrist ofa chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: next door
Re: persipitation on h.poo incubating substrate [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #4208295 - 05/22/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

mesure the core temp of the trays. I dont know if incubating your trays is a good idea. The colonization itself can raise the temperature 7-10F with an air temp of 73F. If your incubating at 83 you may have core temps of 93 which will seriouisly slow colonization of the bulk substrate.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder