Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledressel11
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
Bufo Alvarius toad
    #4205803 - 05/22/05 04:36 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone know where to get them? BBB is sold out and they have been sold out for a while. Did they pass a law banning the sale of them or something? Any info please.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Re: Bufo Alvarius toad [Re: dressel11]
    #4205812 - 05/22/05 04:48 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I do not support killing of animals :noway:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Bufo Alvarius toad [Re: ivi]
    #4205822 - 05/22/05 04:59 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh they don't kill the toads. You raise them and breed them. They excrete the chemical 5-MeO-DMT.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Re: Bufo Alvarius toad [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4205826 - 05/22/05 05:02 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

From what I've read, you smoke their skin :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #4205838 - 05/22/05 05:14 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I thought you could just lick em and get off.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Re: Bufo Alvarius toad [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4205839 - 05/22/05 05:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.bufoalvarius.org/pipe.htm

"Of course the  licking myth is newspaper hype -- it is the venom that is active, and it is smoked." - Shulgin

I understand that extracting the venom is possible but somewhat problematic. But what do I know :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4205847 - 05/22/05 05:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It states on that site that you do milk the venom out of the toad.

http://www.bufoalvarius.org/almost.htm#sqeeze

"Fresh venom can easily be collected without harm to the toad. Use a flat glass plate or any other smooth non-porous surface at least twelve inches square. Hold the toad in front of the plate, which is fixed in a vertical position. In this manner, the venom can be collected on the glass plate, free of dirt and liquid released when the toad is handled.

When you are ready to begin, hold the toad firmly with one hand and, with thumb and forefinger of your other hand, squeeze near the base of the gland until the venom squirts out of the pores and onto the glass plate. Use this method to systematically collect the venom from each of the toad's granular glands: those on the forearm, those on the tibia and femur of the hind leg and, of course, the parotoids on the neck. Each gland can be squeezed a second time for an additional yield of venom if you allow the toad a one hour rest period. After this, the glands are empty and require four to six weeks for regeneration."

Takes time to build the sacks fill again, but no harm to the toad.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4205849 - 05/22/05 05:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure 5-MeO-DMT must be smoked and inhaled rapidly. It's like smoking base.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

#4205851 - 05/22/05 05:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I stand corrected :crazy:

On the other hand, is 5-MeO-DMT really worth it? I have read a lot of disappointed reports from people who extracted it from Phalaris arundinacea.

--------------------

Edited by ivi (05/22/05 06:06 AM)

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Bufo Alvarius toad [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4205852 - 05/22/05 05:30 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, the site said you dry it and smoke it. All my world it coming tumbling down now that the myth of toad licking is forever out of my realm. Damn, i was looking forward to licking a toad to get high.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

#4205858 - 05/22/05 05:35 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I first encountered with "toad licking" when I saw The X-Files episode called Quagmire (the 22nd episode of the third season) many years ago. Some hippy was licking a toad on the lakeside when a lake monster named Big Blue consumed his swimming friend. Must have been a hell of a trip :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by ivi (05/22/05 05:54 AM)

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4205862 - 05/22/05 05:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

lol, fucking hilarious. I loved the first half of the x-files, when it was more focused on natural phenomena than government conspiracy. Good show altogether though.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub