Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
bliss ninny
    #4202191 - 05/21/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i had this dream today that i was sitting in a circle with baba ram dass and maharaji neem karoli baba slightly away from a press conference going on with our president dubya. i was completely disinterested with the press conference, focusing entirely on neem karoli, only overhearing some woman making a pass at the president, which i found nauseating. this plump black woman dressed in sunday church attire cried out to the maharaji "ooh, you've got the most beautiful eyes! you must be italian! we ought to have a long talk" and it took me back, as he most obviously was not italian. he replied with a smile, "no, He is not italian" and then gave me a quick glance in the eye and a big grin, and like that i was zapped with a strong buzz in which i realized that we were all one, that i was all of this, dreaming, but then the high passed. he got up and walked away, and i confided in ram dass that i wished i could just sit by him forever rather than do the work it must take to feel like that on my own. and ram dass said to me that it was possible that if i spent just a couple of days with the maharaji that i could leave him and be all right to work on my consciousness alone with much less chance of being a turkey and messing up.

and then he grinned widely at me and goaded me saying "or are you that mean?"
i was confused and self conscious and wanted him to clarify but as i started to speak i woke up.

~

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: bliss ninny [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #4204322 - 05/21/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: lo' and behold i come across 8 hits of lsd today, 4 of which i gave away at random downtown.... a pretty girl gave me some sage and wished me a good trip.  all this wildness complemented my dream so nicely  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order