Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Some Guy
    #4201794 - 05/20/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So it's 1 in the morning and this dude buzzes my apartment.  He thought his buddy lived here, but he doesn't because I do now.  He needs to use the phone...I'm hesitant.  I'm here by myself it's 1 in the morning, some guy wants to use my phone.

I'm usually right when I listen to my gut, so I told him to come on up, I would let him use my phone.  He was all cut up and bleeding and very apologetic.  He was about 35 I think.

Anyways, he called his wife or girlfriend or whatever and told her that he got locked out and spent a bunch of time trying to break in, that's why he was all cut up.

I gave him some moist paper towel stuff to clean up his shit.  He called a cab and apologized again before he left.

Weird.

I wonder what he thought of the tent in my living room and Fallies metal show in the background?  :grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Some Guy [Re: CherryBom]
    #4201802 - 05/20/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"Damn the counter-culture" is what he thought lol.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #4201806 - 05/20/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Were the walls bleeding?

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #4201811 - 05/20/05 11:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i would be more careful about letting strangers in your apt late at night especially if youre alone.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Some Guy [Re: gema]
    #4201909 - 05/20/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not one for picking up hitchhikers or ppl on the side of the road.. especially when they're a bunch of thugs...

but...

three times in my life I have given rides to shady looking strangers on the side of the road... and all three times it turned out to be the strangest experience.

1) I was 17.. before i started doing any real drugs other than pot. My and boy were driving around our crappy suburban city late one night and these three thuggy lookin dudes were beggin for a ride to this party, said they were kinda lost. Part of me was like "oh fuck no"... but something told me to give them a ride

during the ride I find out... all three were tripping on acid for the first, trying to walk across town to a party they were invited too. One was terrified, heh poor kids. If I hadn't dropped them off, who knows what would have happened.

2) 20 years old.. in my deserted college living on campus during winter break... with my boy in my car driving around at 2am going to a diner. Before we leave campus these two HUUUUUGE (like 250-300lb) thugs wave down my car, we crack the window (keep in mind this college is on the edge of the ghetto of Baltimore, one of the most dangerous cities in america). The dudes are lost and begging us for a ride back into SW baltimore (5 miles down the road). I was like Uhhh... but again something told me to give em a life.. it was fuckin cold out and snow was everywhere. They shoved a couple 20's in the crack of the window and were like "here... just take it. we're not gonna rob you we just really need a ride home".

We give them a ride.. could use the cash anyways... turns out.. they were a couple of thug ass gangsters from the ghetto that were rolling for the first time ever. They wandered down the road for a few miles and ended up near our college. The county popo's on our campus found them and interrotated them for 2 hours in their station while they were peaking and then just dumped them off on the street next to campus and they had no idea where they were. On the way driving them home we ended uip driving through an intersection where 10 cop cars rolled up almost all at once with piggies running out of their cars with guns drawn.. heh fun drive...

3) age 20... leavign campus on the interstate just off campus.. i see a broken down car... then 100 meters later...a young couple walking away from the car.. one has blue hair and a marijuana tshirt.. so i think.. oh yea. i'm pickin these kids up. I pull over. They're a couple party kids who's car ran out of gas. I drove them to the gas station to get a can of gas and dropped em off back at the car.

3 months later, one of my best friends calls me and was like "dude did you pick up some kid on the side of the road 3 months ago?"

"yea how did you know"

my boy was in a raver chat room with the kid and just randomly happened to start talking to this kid. figured out where he was from... the kid i picked up was going to the campus next semester that i was leaving when i picked him up. My boy is like "yea my friend B goes there". SO dude is like "yea some kid in a mustang from UMBC picked me up there". My boy is like "OMG that's B". Turns out this kid and my boy live in the SAME NEIGHBORHOOD. like a few blocks away.. totally random... it wasn't even an east coast chat room.. just some general rave irc room.

Not only that.. but it turns out this kid i picked up was childhood friends with this kid i hung out with on campus all the time

small ass world eh? The kid I picked up on the side of the road, lets call him "L", is one of my best buds to this day.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Some Guy [Re: gema]
    #4201914 - 05/20/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

she lives in canada. nothing bad happens there.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Some Guy [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4201919 - 05/20/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea man. i fear no canadian... what are the gonna' do... jack your car with a piece of bacon?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Some Guy [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4201943 - 05/21/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
she lives in canada. nothing bad happens there.

Yeah according to Michael Meyers Farenheight 9/11 movie all Canadian peoples keep their doors unlocked at all times. :smirk:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
Re: Some Guy [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4201962 - 05/21/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I thought that was Waynes World? No wait, it was probably So I Married An Axe Murderer.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Some Guy [Re: Worf]
    #4202089 - 05/21/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I just think it's great she keeps a tent up in the living room. Gotta have somehere to smoke the grass.

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: Some Guy [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4202365 - 05/21/05 03:06 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i thought michael myers went around hilling people at the end of october? :shrug:

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Some Guy [Re: Phychotron]
    #4202657 - 05/21/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I rarely lock my doors or my car. I live in a small town. I'm not careless, tho. Maybe naive, but in all honesty... I've done a lot of stupid shit and it always works out.

It is true that there are some really stetchy people in this world, but most people are just normal d00ds who cross our paths for whatever reason. Being paranoid sucks.

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some Guy [Re: Phychotron]
    #4202859 - 05/21/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:lol: i said hilling

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4202879 - 05/21/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i lived in a small town, and i never locked the doors on the car. in fact, i used to lock it instinctivly, then realize where i was and unlcok it before i went in the store. it sucks dealing with keys to get in the car.  never had any problems., but also didnt have anything to steal.  for some reason though, i would always lock the car when thier was milk in there... i was always a little paranoid that someone would steal my milk :lol:

--------------------

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#4202901 - 05/21/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBomb said:
I wonder what he thought of the tent in my living room and Fallies metal show in the background?  :grin:

Hahaha, that's just great! :grin:

And BrAiN, that was an awesome story! :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates