Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
St00pid Newb

My First Trip
    #4201861 - 05/21/05 01:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

After reading some of the experiences of other users of this forms tripping experiences, i descided to write a little about my tripping experience, hopefully inspireing people to not drive while tripping.

I was 16, with two good friends of mine, shrooms just came to town, where i lived they came in every so often, and were gone quick. my buddy knew this guy who was selling them, my 2 friends got from him earlyier, and were already tripping on a half 8th each, and took me over to buy them, the guy selling them was also Tripping, i wanted to buy the shrooms and take them and trip with them, but the shrooms kept throwing the dealer off track, and him and my two friends were haveing very long conversations that were out there, i hardly remember what they were about, cause i was drunk, so we were out just chilling in the guys drive way for a few hours till the guy actully had my 8th weighed out and in my hand, by that time i was like screw it i'll just eat them another day. that day ended up being the next morning, my 2 friends each had a half of 8th, and we met up at my house and I drove us all to a forest preserve to trip and go fishing. i ate a whole 8th, btw the mushrooms were the best i've ever seen, i remember them having nice full caps and a blue stripe wraped around the stem with gold specs, anything ive seen after that is really brown looking, so i guess they were good shrooms. we all ate our shrooms and started fishing, after a half hour i was done fishing, cause the shrooms have set in, i remember we were fishing by a waterfall, and the water went from fast flowing river to staying completely still, thats when i knew they kicked in, i looked around and all the dark black looking mud that was around us, was now purple, i was frying, i havent tripped as hard on mushrooms like that since then. im gonna skip the rest of the details and get to the part when we wanted to leave, well my friends did, they actully didnt trip, they said they think cause they built a tolerance for it since they tripped the day before, and only ate a half 8th, at the time though i completely thought they were tripping too, even though they kept telling me they werent, and they kept asking me to let one of them drive back to my house, thinking they were tripping i kept refuseing, then they finally said fine drive. once i put my foot on the brake to put the car in reverse, and my foot felt as if it went through the floor board, i knew this was trouble, but i kept going anyways, the spedometer needle kept bouncing up and down, so i didnt pay attention to it again, once i got on a busy road, i have never felt so much terror in my life, you know when a stop light is out or broken, the lights will just blink red? yeah every fucking light was doing that, and cars looked as if they were stopped there, the first light i came up to i slammed on my breaks cause i saw a car stopped in front of me, my friends screamed "GO!!! it green!!" i looked over at my friend in the pasenger seat and the car i thought was stopped was wayyyy down the road, so i gased it thru the light that was green, but apeared to me as flashing red, and said "holy shit, your telling me that was green? it was really green?" and they said yes, i didnt beleive them cause i thought they were tripping, so i thought they were seeing things, wasnt intill three more lights came up, that i stopped at and they told me was green and i guess realy was intill i started to believe them. so i started following there navigation, telling me which ones were green and which ones were red, i remember just seeing cars apeared to be stopped at a light, that really was green, and having to close my eyes through the intersection thinking i was about slam into the rear-end of somebody, but i trusted them, and sure enough the cars i saw at a dead stop, were like a quarter mile down the road when i opened my eyes after passing through the intersection. traffic was weird, i remember also looking in the rear view and the cars behind me would have the guys that played the Agents in "The Matrix" driving, and sitting passenger, every fucking time i looked at it. also remember after every intersection i would pass seeing a cop that has pulled someone over and by the car of the person they pulled over, i pointed that out about 15 times, and each time my friends said there was no cop, and later on told me they didnt see one cop the whole ride, which i believe cause the way i was going slow as hell through intersections i woulda got pulled over. and just the terrified ghost white look on my face. if my friends were tripping, we woulda never mad it, thank god they didnt trip.

never drove while tripping again....well once for about one minute when i was on mescalin, thought i could do it and once i saw a rainbow shoot across my windshield and the roads weaving from skinny to wide as a fuckin corn field, i pulled over and let a sober person drive, first time i let anyone drive my car.

Well hope this will help anyone who never drove while tripping, and might one day think they could make it. the odds arent to good. when i told my cousin about that story he told me how he wrecked his first car tripping on acid and blew a red light going 90 and t-boned a old suburban in the middle of a intersection, luckily no one was hurt.

"I'm just a souuul who's intentions are good... Oh Lord! pleast dont let me be misunderstood."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience