Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWasted_Spores
Stranger

Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory
    #4200584 - 05/20/05 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have had the pleasure of experiencing acid and also mushrooms that I cultivate myself. I consider myself to be an experienced psychonaut and thus, I decided to see what the Morning Glory experience would be like. I read up on the subject for countless hours and concluded that now was the time to go on this journey. I purchased four bags of Flying Saucers and four of Pearly Gates from a local garden shop and went to the comfort of my home for the experiment.

At 6PM, I began slowly chewing each seed one by one, making sure to take two Dramamine after about 100 seeds had been consumed: I had no desire to puke my guts out all over the floor... At about 8PM, I had finished the last of the seeds and was starting to feel the effects pretty well in the form of a familiar body-buzz and the stomach twinges that are associated with my mushies... not unpleasant at all. 385 seeds (12 grams) had been dosed.

I turned on Yahoo's Music Videos on the computer and laid back. The music was being distorted in a beautiful way by the auditory hallucinations coming on and the first closed eye visuals (CEVs) were very familiar from my mushroom experiences. Gentle blooms of purple and green building and bubbling accented by golden bubbles bursting into countless smaller orbs. I opened my eyes and noticed that my field of view was beginning to distort and warp... very subtle but definitely there!

By 9PM, depth perception had become very distorted; everything seemed much farther away and yet larger than normal. Not a bad trick considering that this was my first time on these seeds! Everything seemed to be like a gentle mushroom trip with the exception of some cramping in my neck and limbs... this was more like something experienced with LSD, not mushrooms. I began to get tired about 10PM and decided to turn off the lights and try to slip into a dream state. The mind-fuck was beginning and I wanted to see where it would take me...

I began to loose all sense of time: reality was no longer part of my existence. A random cascade of thoughts, memories, experiences (both real and imagined) began to assault me from all directions! I was able to blend all sorts of realities into a bowl and drink them in at once... it was like speaking gibberish and having it make perfect sense! Many moments from what must have been my childhood surfaced and bits and pieces from another life seemed to jump into the mix all at once! Suddenly, I was finding myself in the middle of nowhere...

Now, I had the feeling that this was truly the death experience. I experienced my death and the decomposition of my body... fossilization of my bones in the rock... the end of time. It was all so vivid and so calm, not terrifying... just peaceful nothingness.

I was awakened from this dream state by a terrible bubbling in my gut... I laid quietly on my back and watched the electric charged visions in my head blend with the room and tried to settle my intestines. I decided that drinking some water would be a good idea but could not get the signals to my legs to stand up and walk to the kitchen. I felt the urge to pass gas and gently started to fart... BIG mistake!!! Suddenly I was aware of my shorts being filled with a watery, most foul smelling crap!! I leaped to my feet and bolted to the bathroom. I dropped my jockeys and blasted my guts into the toilet... I ended up tossing my shorts in the waste basket and tied off the bag. Jesus, this crap really smelled awful... I went through almost a whole roll of paper and then forced myself into the shower, still tripping. It was now 4AM and I was no longer having fun. Christ, is it going to end? The shower had a calming effect and the trip seemed to begin to fall off. Twice more I would find myself sitting on the toilet, purging my guts under high pressure... By 6AM, it was all over: the trip had ended.

Other than the terrible gastric upset toward the end of the trip, it was not a bad experience. I blame not throwing up for the horrible explosion of my guts and, in retrospect, will gladly toss my cookies the next time... if I do these seeds again. The visual experience, although nice, had nothing to compare to that of a good mushroom trip... mushrooms seem far more vivid in this respect. The mind-fuck, however, was far more weird than what I have experienced on even heroic doses of mushies! All in all, would rate the experience as a keeper.

--------------------
"Cut the head in half using a bandsaw and scoop the brain out... Blast the brain out with water or air... Suck the brain out through a hole in the head..."

Edited by Wasted_Spores (05/20/05 06:47 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: Wasted_Spores]
    #4200668 - 05/20/05 07:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol, yeah its good to get some stuff up the food hatch when you consider some alternatives :wink:

my morning glory experience was extremely similar (minus the pooh), when you mention "electrically charged" visions, it really mirrors what i felt as well...

blue and pink electric charges lattuccing around my vision open eyes or not...

I'm glad you enjoyed it though :sun:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Offlineytse
pilzero
 User Gallery

Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: mathflower]
    #4202448 - 05/21/05 05:43 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Very interesting ? well written experience, but maybe it should be at the Trip report section!

It is said that some of the nausea created by morning glories can be avoided if the seeds go under a small preparation before the consumption!
Why did you just chew them and you didn?t try the water extraction at least. It seems quite simple.

Anyway, Well done! Nice report!

--------------------
For unrestricted use, the West has permitted alcohol and tobacco;
all other chemical Doors in the Wall are labeled Dope,
and their unauthorized takers are Fiends.

Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)

κατσίκα

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: ytse]
    #4203128 - 05/21/05 01:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Most store bought seeds have been treated with poison.
They spray them with a fungicide and they need to be washed before using.
I am surprised you did not find this in you research. If you are sick for long time you should consider getting to a doctor.
Baby your liver for a while, you almoust fried it.

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: cricket]
    #4203252 - 05/21/05 01:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I got the runs really bad the last two times I did MG's too. Don't really want to do them and sit on the toilet for three hours again.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4204745 - 05/21/05 10:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

MG makes me feel flat out drunk...not much of a trip for me. HBWR on the other hand...

And cricket everyone has heard the stories of posion on mg seeds...what I dont understand is why there isnt a warning on the packs? Every thing I`ve ever seen that is treated with a fugicide says so, the reason is because fungicides are generally very natsy chemicals. I believe he would have much more serious problems than just the runs had they been treated so.

All and all excellent report

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Climbing the Vine of the Morning Glory [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4207253 - 05/22/05 06:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I grew mine, for many generations. Only tried injesting them a few times just in the past few years.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden