Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hookah

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetehborderican
Stranger
My First Real Trip, And first Trip report
    #4200456 - 05/20/05 06:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

First trip haha what a trip..Well here it goes

We start off blending our shrooms in with cranberry juice it was four of us in my friends apartment. We divided them all equally it was about 2.5 grams a person. Well neways we all get our cups and after a good luck toast we chug em down. We waint anxiously for the magical mushrooms to kick in. My l;ast trip the shrooms took about an hour to take effect. This time...10 minutes..i knew at that point i was in for a journey like no other. My mom calls my cell phone and she sounds so negative and I didnt want to be bothered by her negativity so i told her id call her back. I go back inside the house and everything starts moving and breathing. I felt a little motion sick so I just layed down and relaxed for a while. Two of my other firends were already getting sick to their stomache and started vomitting from the motion sickness however this feeling only lasted about 15 minutes for all of us. So back to me I'm laying down and I'm watching the ceiling and seeing all sorts of clors and shapes and it seems as if its alive. I look around the room and it seems as if everything in life has a purpose, the carpet the ceiling the lights at the time they all made sense and they all worked together in harmony. well now im feeling better and this feeling of happiness overcomes me and my friends we start laughing for no reason whatsoever for about 15 minutes stright. We then pick up a loose screw that was laying on the floor. I picked it up and threw it to my friend. A cool looking trail followed the screw as it flew throught the air. We were all amazed and amused at the same time. Well we got bored of that after some time so we started to smoke the hookah. The music and the hookah was so relaxing, i felt weightless and nothing in the world could bother me. I then walked to the bathroom and my friends continued to smoke and keep relaxed. I entered the bathroom and it was like a whole new world, like a place ive never been to before. It was so quiet, scarey at first, then it was peaceful. I looked at the toilet and it got VERRY small like it was hard to aim..but i got through it thankfully and then i looked at myself in the mirror and it was like i was watching some1 else tripping out like it wasnt myself. Seemd like my relfection in the mirror had a mind of its own and was trying to communicate to me but couldnt. Well it was a weird feeling so i stopped looking at myself and decided to lay down and enjoy the peace and serenity of the bathroom. I layed down and close my eyes and saw very wierd visuals. Almost like i could dream on command. I saw my friends face but there were many of them and they were flying around and every face had a different emotion on it. Some happy some sad some mad some nervous, all sorts of faces. And then i saw a visual of him trying to help me up off the ground and telling me it was going to be ok. I agreed with him and opened my eyes and got up and then proceeded into his room and layed down on his bed. This is wheere i would be staying for the rest of my trip. I laid down and closed my eyes once again. Everythhing was happy and joyful until a song he had playing on his computer got a deep bass beat and an agressive beat to it. The happy visuals in my head immediately turned into angry visuals. All the faces of my friend turned into mad and angry faces, and then i saw an inaminate knife come across and slash my throat. I immediately opened my eyes in freght and decided it was time to turn off the music. I then proceeded to just look around the room and admire everything around me. Thee pictures on his wall were all anmiated and i saw cool visuals and all sorts of things that are unexplainable. I then shut my eyes again and saw what looked exactly as if you were to look into a kaleidascope. It was very interesting but eventually got bored of closing my eyes and opened them up again and looked outside. It was the wierdest feeling seeing people walking on the streets and cars going by it was like ive never seen anything like it before. I wondered how things in life worked and how they all flowed together perfectly. It was a very soothing feeling. My friend then walked in and saw me all alone. He was in a mindset that he was Gods helper (Its wierd but thats what he was tripping about so i just went along with it) I told him I was thirsty and he told me he would show me the water. He seemed as if he was God himself. He was so calm and peaceful and one with nature or so it seemed. He took my hand and brought me into the other room. I had my water and then we all went back into the bedroom again all four of us. Me and my friend were thinking about our lives and what has become of them. We started feeling bad about everything. We decided to only smoke and drink every once in a while and try to make the best of our lives from now on. We then started thinking of all the people we love and how influential they are to our lives. I then looked at my friend who wasnt tripping and saw a beard grow from his chin. It was funny and i told him nice beard and he just stared at me oddly. I then looked at my other friend who was tripping and i saw his hair and it seemed as if it was on fire. His response was "Because I'm God" Wierd thing was..when he said this..it actually seemed as if he was God at the time. I felt protected and thankful to be in his presence. Well its been about 3 hours now and I'm getting tired of being stuck in this room but there was nowhere to go outside and we were all too paranoid to get caught, so we stood inside. Well now we want the trip to end and everything to go back to normal but it wasnt getting ne better. Me and my friend started to get scared that it will last forever and we would be like this for the rest of our lives. We just layed in that bed kinda sad and every minute seemed like an hour..we had no concept of time. Well it was like this for the remainder of the trip. We just stood there until it wore off. We all started the hookah again and talked about our trips and our experiences. We also watched the video of our friend when he was recording us and it was hillarious. Well the trip was fun, bad, sad, and influential all at the same time. Its something you must experience to know what i'm talking about. I hope you guys liked my trip report and I enjoyed writing it as well..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: tehborderican]
    #4201006 - 05/20/05 08:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

excellent trip report  :thumbup: next time maybe use paragraphs though. i havent had the blessing of having my first mushroom experience yet, but reading something like this makes me wish i had. nice job describing what you could, i've tried to make what visuals ive had from LSA in photoshop, and found it nearly impossible!  :tongue2:

i would give you 5  :mushroom2:s, but i dont have enough posts :mad:

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: pH_]
    #4201432 - 05/20/05 10:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

nice report,enjoyed reading it

OfflineShred
Stranger

Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: unearth]
    #4202056 - 05/21/05 02:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

unearth said:
nice report,enjoyed reading it

As did I.  :thumbup:

--------------------
I like heavy metal.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: Shred]
    #4202353 - 05/21/05 05:02 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm too drunk to read anything W/O paragraphs!

Glad you made it though!

I'll read it tomorrow (and you can always edit your report and insert paragraphs).

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: Rose]
    #4203327 - 05/21/05 02:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Next trip get your paranoid asses out the front door, you will find that it is well worth it ;. Good trip report though, I just feel bad everytime I read that people didnt make it outdoors while tripping. Ive taken the same shrooms, same amount, properly spaced out indoors and than outdoors at an amusement park. Indoors my trip was negative and weak, outside at the park I was tripping face and loving it. Just a tip. peace.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Edited by sublime40oz (05/21/05 02:18 PM)

OfflineDubSak
jigga what

Loc: Dublin, CA
Re: My First Real Trip, And first Trip report [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4208383 - 05/23/05 12:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

started to read it but it was too long to finish! But the part about entering the bathroom was great. I have had the exact felling multiple times. Once i actually starred in the mirror as my face appeared to melt for like 20 minutes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hookah

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports