Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
so close yet so far
    #4199396 - 05/20/05 02:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm a paranoid d00d, way to paranoid to order spores off the internet, even to a p.o. box, so needless to say, I was stoked to find out that they offer them at a store in my city, I'ts one of those new-school head-shops that doesn't even sell music or tobacco, just tons of glass pieces and whippet crackers, even digi scales and crack -sized baggies and all that garbage, so I'm like "This will be great, even if I have to pay a little more, I'll pay with cash, and be in and out like a ninja and on my way to a self sustaining supply".
I go in and right by the door, they have some syringes in a glass case 30 bucks a syringe.
they had like 10 strains and they even had the kind I had hoped to get.
So after exchanging pleasantries, I said,"I'd like one of these."
"Actually..."the d00d says(and I'm like oh fuckin great here comes the bullshit)...we're all out of disclaimer forms, but they'll be here in like an hour"
So long story short I would have to sign a disclaimer saying that I will only use them for legal purposes AND the want my drivers license number. AINT THAT A MOTHERFUCKER?!?
The reason I want to get spores is so I can eliminate chances of getting hassled, I'm not going to give the police a written invitation to smash down my door and bash my face in.
So i guess I'll just have to wait till I get a better rating(hint hint :wink: :tongue2:) and can get into to the marketplace

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: so close yet so far [Re: warrior_hippy]
    #4199502 - 05/20/05 02:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What city and what shop is that? If you are in southern MN I could get a free syringe for you and leave it laying around somewhere you can just pick it up.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: so close yet so far [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4199786 - 05/20/05 03:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

id order off the internet before i bought from a headshop. they are probably sterile from being in the light, and being old anyways.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: so close yet so far [Re: tak]
    #4202484 - 05/21/05 06:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Just buy one of off ralphster. Its legal, and you dont need to give him no drivers license.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: so close yet so far [Re: DieCommie]
    #4204596 - 05/21/05 09:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Just buy one of off ralphster.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflineShred
Stranger

Re: so close yet so far [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4207303 - 05/22/05 06:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kosmic_charlie said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Just buy one of off ralphster.

:thumbup:

--------------------
I like heavy metal.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4207397 - 05/22/05 07:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Stop smoking meth.

The police haven't bugged your home, they aren't outside watching you, they aren't listening to your conversations, they aren't searching your garbage.

I'd advise against doing psychedelics if you're going to be that needlessly paranoid. You're asking for a disaster to happen.

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: so close yet so far [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4207504 - 05/22/05 07:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

you can send cash in the mail to some sponsors

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

Re: so close yet so far [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4220613 - 05/26/05 12:30 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

The police haven't bugged your home, they aren't outside watching you, they aren't listening to your conversations, they aren't searching your garbage.

how do you know?  :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4223290 - 05/26/05 05:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

warrior_hippy said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

A well they don't grow
B commit suicide
C stop talking about it
D get a job or something productive
E stop feeling guilty about doing something that is fine
F grow up
G wait until you are a man and can handle your stuff
H believe in yourself
I read up on historical use of drugs and stop feeling guilty for using them

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineCaptainCubensis
Stranger
Re: so close yet so far [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4224363 - 05/26/05 11:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

D00d3, don't buy into the paranoia. Just order from one of the Shroomery sponsers and be done with it. No one is gunna come kick down your door over 2 syringes. On top of all of that, you can pay with cash or money order, which leaves no trail. For example, I ordered from The Hawks Eye last week and recieved my order today. The only "incriminating" (If you can even call it that)information I gave them was my name and address which was used for shipping. They cut out that very thing you filled in on the order form and tape it to the box, so they have absolutly no record AT ALL. Plus, the vendors shred anything else, even though it doesn't have your name on it since it was cut out and used for shipping. Paranoia is a good thing, but don't let it consume you and prevent you from taking up a hobby you will most likely enjoy. Just order the damn spores! :wink:

Good Luck man

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: so close yet so far [Re: CaptainCubensis]
    #4224420 - 05/26/05 11:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, I wouldn't do it if I were you, these guys aren't telling you everything.........

JK :smile: You will be fine!

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

#4227798 - 05/27/05 08:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
Quote:

warrior_hippy said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

A well they don't grow
B commit suicide
C stop talking about it
D get a job or something productive
E stop feeling guilty about doing something that is fine
F grow up
G wait until you are a man and can handle your stuff
H believe in yourself
I read up on historical use of drugs and stop feeling guilty for using them

Sounds like someone has an over inflated sense of entitlement. It's people like you who cry the loudest when they get busted.
And you're little flame-spaz was unnessecarily ugly especially the part where you suggest that i kill myself and attempt to attack my manhood. It says alot about you.  :tongue2::thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

Re: so close yet so far [Re: CaptainCubensis]
    #4227864 - 05/27/05 09:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CaptainCubensis said:
don't let it consume you and prevent you from taking up a hobby you will most likely enjoy.

Good Luck man

thanks for the luck, but I'll enjoy it better in the long run by taking the time to do it right. I actually have already found a solution to my problem in my own area.And I'm glad i was patient and didnt buy 'em from the store And I'd have liked to support this site by ordering from a sponsor, but there are other things that I can and will do to support this site and community, cuz I believe it's a good thing.

--------------------

Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

#4227870 - 05/27/05 09:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

root-ninja-tak said:
they are probably sterile from being in the light, and being old anyways.

that's a really good point

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4227910 - 05/27/05 09:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yah sorry that was dick, I hate these threads about paranoid crap since it just doesn't really apply to me at all. No offense, but I stay away from "illegal" stuff and if I do engage in that kind of stuff, I kept it pretty small of a scale and very personal. Not very much a threat to other people unfortunately for the police. But then again, the police have lots todo in my large city I live in, like go to bars with other cops on Sunday.

Man cops don't like busting people unless they have too. It is work for them man to bust you. I mean they would rather talk to other police most of the time, there friends. An example is working at a restaurant, I would rather smoke a cig in the back trash area with my coworkers then actually work. Isn't this the same for you?

Sorry to be an asshole, but maybe if you just lived your life and stopped being paranoid life would be better man. It is called a self fulling prophecy. You want to get A's in school, so you get A's in cool. You think about meeting this hot girl and you want to and well damn, it happens!

Just being positive makes life better. Thinking negative like life sucks is a total downer and is normal for people that are younger or some adults that I guess just hate life? I mean give it a rest, cops are looking for drug dealers and major operators of drugs for the most part. I guess if you fall in between the cracks for a drug offense that is small then it is just bad luck. That is just the way it is in this country, drugs are illegal.

Well I hope I hit you and changed your viewpoint by the attack. That is what it was meant for, since you didn't take in my speech on thinking positively makes good things happen. You just can't believe in something that different. You think it is crazy that you can make things happen with your attitude. Well I give up man, if you where a student in my class I wouldn't know what other angle to give you. I can only put up with so much disregard for the information that defines what life really is.

I guess you will have a hard time figuring it out. My dad pushed this kind of shit on me for years before I finally figured it out. It took my dad, college professors, and people on this message board to finally figure out one of the most important aspects of life.

Another one for you(a life lesson to live by) is: Be responsible for your own actions. Hence don't blame other people for something that is your fault. Actually, just never blame anyone else for anything, ever. Normally it isn't there fault or it is just a mistake.

Hey another one is: Don't judge people(unless it might be life threatening). That one really makes the world a better place for you.

What about that song, Don't worry be happy? The song is a favorite amongst the pot head community and etc. That is a way to live life at least for things like smoking pot. But hey in general, not warring about life and just letting things run its course is a whole lot better of a lifestyle. You will live longer as well.

Worrying about everything, making schedules for everything, walking fast, etc etc. is personality type A

The more relaxed individual whom thinks things through, lets things just run its course, has a slower nature about them is personality type B.

If it makes any difference to you, most managers are personality type B. Hey also all the CEO's are going to be type B.

You are being a type A. Stressing out all the time is bad for you heart, increasing risks of cancer and etc etc. It isn't a joke, they have medical proof in which these theories are classified.

Hence the saying, "you don't want to be a worry wart." Everyone hates a worry wort.

Here is an example: You have a group project and it is due in 3 days. Now if you start tripping out like it is never going to get done, then you are worrying for nothing. Most people actually care about the grade, and you can contact them at get the project done the night before or so. Worrying doesn't accomplish anything in this scenario, all it does is stress you out.

So after this I am removing this from my favorites since I don't want to hear how I am wrong or etc. because these principles are right. They are written down at taught at college universities that real people goto that work all over the United States. I trust what is taught to me at College, it has prepared me for the world.

College teaches you how to think. You remember some of the information, well more if you are a genius like the people on jeopardy but I am not that smart lol.

Edit: Actually I guess I didn't post something before and that was another thread. Sorry for just balently attacking you.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Edited by Fluxburn (05/27/05 09:17 PM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4229367 - 05/28/05 08:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I really like your posts. Its entirely true. Chances are 99.99999% of the time, if you get busted for a grow op, a single cop is not going to bust your door down. They work in groups, and the only reason to get a whole police force after you is to slip up real bad.

If you know what you are doing, and are fully commited to what you want to do, you have a really small chance of getting caught.

Electricity, smell, and who you tell.

Say that 5 times.

And if its shrooms, you do not have to worry. The only way you will be busted for shrooms is if a friend snitches on you. They will not intercept your mail, they need a warrant for that, and cant get a warrant for no reason.

It is still a dangerous hobby if you dont do it right, but you are a fool for doing it half assed. read as much as you can, and all is well.

--------------------

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #4231482 - 05/28/05 10:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What store and what city sells spores?

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so close yet so far [Re: Liquidkick]
    #4234469 - 05/29/05 10:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

fuck if i know

--------------------

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #4234663 - 05/29/05 11:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

woops, replyed to the wrong person. Is there like a universal reply button?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Scales

Community >> Security and Safety