Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebomber101
Stranger
 User Gallery

the craziest shit I've ever heard
    #4196081 - 05/19/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I live in a small town and all the teenagers know eachother. Recently I heard of this guy in our town he took a whole ounce of cubes. He ended up overdosing (only person I've ever heard of doing so I'm sure their is other cases though). He said that while looking up at the doctors he thought he was in heaven and they were gods.

--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineself_destrukt
n00b!
Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: bomber101]
    #4196128 - 05/19/05 02:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I highly doubt he physically over dosed. He overdosed in the sense that he couldn't handle the experience. Shit, if I took that much I'd probobly think the doctors were gods too... or like aliens disecting me or something. I hope he learned a lesson from the experience.

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard *DELETED* [Re: self_destrukt]
    #4196268 - 05/19/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: .

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: roby000]
    #4196604 - 05/19/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, on large dose I have awaken from the dream that is my life, and saw my friends and they were gods.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4196616 - 05/19/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

craziest shit i ever heard was whilst on a 4 gram mushroom journey, i was taking a walk with my best friend, and she was jibber jabbering trying to get my attention...

when i turned to look at her face, she opened her mouth up like a muppet and the sound of a modem connect came ROARING out of her.

i ran off half eeeking/giggling :sun:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4196619 - 05/19/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
thats the craziest shit youve ever heard?  thats alright how about this though...

one time while shrooming and sitting on my balcony an elephant walked by.  i just blamed it on the shrooms until i heard it make some noise, and it turns out the circus was performing in a nearby parkinglot and the elephant was being walked to a field to let kids ride it... but just think triping balls chillin on your porch and a fucking elephant walks by...  life is so random i love it.

only on shrooms  :thumbup: :wink:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4197098 - 05/19/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

your friend didnt OD in the way you probably think. he did take more shrooms than he should have. he was just on a lvl 5 trip and the people around him freaked out. the first time i ever saw someone on a lvl 5 trip i freaked a little but i had enough knowledge under my belt to know that you cant die from shrooms and i knew my friend would come back.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineLovetricity
Tuff Ghost.

#4197430 - 05/19/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
thats the craziest shit youve ever heard? thats alright how about this though...

one time while shrooming and sitting on my balcony an elephant walked by. i just blamed it on the shrooms until i heard it make some noise, and it turns out the circus was performing in a nearby parkinglot and the elephant was being walked to a field to let kids ride it... but just think triping balls chillin on your porch and a fucking elephant walks by... life is so random i love it.

I live in a very suburbanized town and specifically a very developed neighborhood. Last week on my trip I ate a little more than 4.5grams. A couple minutes after I ate them I went out and sat on my patio. All of a sudden a fucking black bear runs right through my back yard, no joke. This was about 25 minutes after I ate them, so I was still pretty conscious, but, I knew at that point I was in for some wild stuff.

Oh, and we never have bears anywhere near us. This was the most unexpected thing ever.

--------------------
She wanted my agony in her body.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: Lovetricity]
    #4198658 - 05/20/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think the weirdest thin g that happened to me is when I shroomed this past St. Patricks day. I ate about 4 grams and was tripping pretty hard and went to a restaraunt that I am a regular at. I ordered a beer and she gives it to me and it's fucking green. I couldn't figure out if my beer was really green or if I was imagining it. Turns out she put food coloring in it to make it green because it was St. Patricks day. But that kinda messed with my head for a while.

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4223542 - 05/26/05 05:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Is it me or does trippy shit seem to happen in real life when we take mushrooms...If something out of the ordinary is gunna happen its always after I've eaten fungi...odd....Although mind does creates matter.

--------------------
**"Both the psychedelic dream state and the waking psychedelic state acquire great import because they reveal to life a task: to become familiar with this dimension that is causing being, in order to be familiar with it at the moment of passing from life." -Terence McKenna

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: crazytalken]
    #4223847 - 05/26/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

haha, yes! i havent had anything too crazy... but it deffinatly seems out of the ordinary things occur when tripping... maybei just dont notice them or brush them off as normal when sober though.

thats interesting though

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #4224033 - 05/26/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

he didnt overdose. guaranteed all the doctors did to him was administer 2mgs of ativan or 10mgs of valium so he would stop freaking out.

so give that kid some advice. next time he wants to eat 28grams of mushrooms, have some xanax or valium ready. so he can save himself the 1000$ hospital bill

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: the craziest shit I've ever heard [Re: Infrared]
    #4224079 - 05/26/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i know what you guys mean, i definately get the feeling that weird things happen while i trip although its probably just my imagination

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag