Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money....
    #4198062 - 05/20/05 03:12 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well there have been a few major financial things going for me lately...

1) i just got a deal with 8 local gas stations for their landscaping, this is going to gross me in aobut 8 grand this summer probably walk away with half of that after labor and what not..., although it kills my road trips :frown: well i can still take them but only a week at a time for the peak of the summer, being that ill have to cut grass and trim once a week for a day from sun-up to sun down...

i should add that working for myself is somthing that i have wanted to do my entire life, and that is an accomplishment of a dream that i have worked very hard at....

also my aunt, god bless, , passed away... my dad told me today that she left some provisions for me, in the tens of thousands of dollars.... i dont know what to say about that, not ever think about it... im not goingn to stop working. im thinking that if anything ill get myself a nice 3 or 4 grand car and hide the rest away for a business that i want to start in the near future, but thats all going to happen in time.

i mean wow....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4198075 - 05/20/05 03:14 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

neat :thumbup:

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4198081 - 05/20/05 03:16 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

id give it all back for my aunt to be alive.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4198118 - 05/20/05 03:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

aunts are good.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4198145 - 05/20/05 03:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt man.. She must have been a very kind generous woman. If she didn't want you to have that money she wouldnt have left it to you. Take it and multiply it.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4198299 - 05/20/05 04:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

you should take tht money and go to school with it.

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

OfflineCrazyBusiness
Stranger thanyou think
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs.
Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: Phychotron]
    #4198309 - 05/20/05 04:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I know how you feel, I was in a similar situation a few years ago. That kind of money seemed cursed to me somehow, like a guilt trip on the money is carried around. Took me a long time to get my head right about it, had to learn some things.

--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: CrazyBusiness]
    #4198330 - 05/20/05 05:03 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

as for school, my dad is currently putting mw through it.. he put away around 30grand for me to go to universtiy a long time ago... and i have maybee used 8 of it for 3 years schooling, that is doing me quite well..

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4199027 - 05/20/05 12:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sock it all away.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4199332 - 05/20/05 01:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your aunt. My freinds dad died and left him tons of money but, he was so depressed he spent it on shit like big screen tvs, and drugs. Make sure you spend it wisley dude.What is he going to do with the extra when you get out of school. A sweet ass grad present?

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleAdden
Sandcastle in the Sun
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #4199538 - 05/20/05 03:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Now you have enough money to quit all your jobs and smoke crack!

It's where it's at!

--------------------

Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: So im bout to fall back ass wards into a decent amount of money.... [Re: Adden]
    #4205560 - 05/22/05 02:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

its looking to be somthing like alot of money

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4205578 - 05/22/05 02:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

dude buy me a crack rock

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub