Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegoldtop57
Stranger

Loc: England
Spore trading post and Hawkseye
    #4192959 - 05/18/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think there are some people here that will take solice that Hawk is selling the STP spores... and really cheap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: goldtop57]
    #4192989 - 05/18/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Or STP is selling everyone elses spores at ridiculous prices, it depends how you look at it.  :tongue:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinegoldtop57
Stranger

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: Holydiver]
    #4193010 - 05/18/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'd like to hear his (Hawke's) opinion of what he thinks the renamed strains are. Too bad he doesn't have a write up describing the shrooms yet.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4193014 - 05/18/05 09:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Where are you getting your info? It's the other way around. Hawk was a legit vendor before Shane showed up and started peddling spores at insane prices.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinegoldtop57
Stranger

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: Holydiver]
    #4193035 - 05/18/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You must be mis reading my post, or I'm mis typing (cause I'm high), but I'm a big fan of Hawks too. I enjoy (take solice) in knowing that Hawks under cutting him (STP) on his own renamed spores, that he sells for a lot of $$$

Offlinesteve78
Stranger
    #4193152 - 05/18/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Our main competition will have you believe that they actually created "hybrid" mushrooms and they are so superior that they want to charge you between $35 and $95 a spore syringe.

I have one word for you BULLSHIT!

I have a little secret for you, unlike Marijuana, mushrooms are almost impossible to create hybrids. It takes extensive research over years by professional mycologist to come up with "hybrids". Don't be fooled by the advertising gimmicks of our competition!

haha!

--------------------

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: steve78]
    #4193268 - 05/18/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

are almost impossible

ARE IMPOSSIABLE...

Shane is a BITCH...

Hawk isnt under-cutting him in anyway shape or FORM...EVERY VENDOR SELLS SPORES FOR UNDER 25$$ and SYRINGES WITH BADASS DEALS....EVERY ONE..

And then you have this one guy who sells them for 95+....

You aren't looking at it the right way...:nonono:

And the BEST PART Is...When he tried to be a Vendor here...He tried to under cut ALL the vendors by saying he'd sell spores for 2 bucks...:jackfuck:

-Gnostic

Invisiblefinding_self
Stranger
what if [Re: steve78]
    #4193307 - 05/18/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Y

Edited by finding_self (04/18/06 11:27 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: finding_self]
    #4193361 - 05/18/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinekimikiri
 User Gallery

Loc: Aboard an alien vessel
Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: ]
    #4193594 - 05/18/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to welcome you all to the wonderful world of CAPITALISM!

What the STP is doing is called "marketing"... is it wrong or right? Um, who cares in todays world... I guess it is "our" collective job to inform everyone of what is going on. And so far I think the collective body of the Shroomery is doing a GREAT job... But the flip side of the coin is this... STP is also doing a great job... I have seen that the major players in the game are "more than interested in studying these spores". So... where do we go from here...? Bottom line from my perspective is that once these "renamed" strains get identified that everything will return to normal and the "smart marketing" at STP will walk away with a big bank account...

Do they deserve it...? Im no judge.. I can only say they were smart and timed it right...

But remember I did leave a post... and I had no takers...

--------------------
Those who would sacrifice their freedoms for securities deserve neither, and will soon lose both.

-Benjamin Franklin

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: kimikiri]
    #4194485 - 05/19/05 08:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

jesus christ. wtf is with all these people that regged like a month ago talking about the creeper and his business? YOU ARE NOT COOL :whatever:

i haven't even been here for 2 months and i know that it is something that started before my time.  I also know that making posts about him and his business aren't going to make me the cool guy on the forum.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: kimikiri]
    #4194495 - 05/19/05 08:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kimikiri said:
I would like to welcome you all to the wonderful world of CAPITALISM!

What the STP is doing is called "marketing"... is it wrong or right? Um, who cares in todays world... I guess it is "our" collective job to inform everyone of what is going on. And so far I think the collective body of the Shroomery is doing a GREAT job... But the flip side of the coin is this... STP is also doing a great job... I have seen that the major players in the game are "more than interested in studying these spores". So... where do we go from here...? Bottom line from my perspective is that once these "renamed" strains get identified that everything will return to normal and the "smart marketing" at STP will walk away with a big bank account...

Do they deserve it...? Im no judge.. I can only say they were smart and timed it right...

But remember I did leave a post... and I had no takers...

hey.. if people are stupid enough to buy from him then its their deal. nobody is forcing the consumer to make that choice. if people cant take the time to research wtf they are doing and what they are buying the who's fault is that?

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: Mych]
    #4194511 - 05/19/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mych said:
jesus christ. wtf is with all these people that regged like a month ago talking about the creeper and his business? YOU ARE NOT COOL :whatever:

Might I ask 2 months is better than one.  Making post about him and is business spreads the word.  Although I am getting quite tired off it.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4194537 - 05/19/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lmfaooooo

I hadn't seen that THE was selling STP strains on his site...yet.

I was there a few weeks ago looking around on Ryche's site ...and they weren't posted then.

Seems like the Ryche Hawk is out to mess with the Keeper(shane).  :thumbup:

:smile:

gotta love it!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4194548 - 05/19/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
Quote:

Mych said:

Might I ask 2 months is better than one.  Making post about him and is business spreads the word.  Although I am getting quite tired off it.

do you see me making threads about him?  i never said 2 months is better than one. i said that even at 2 months i know not to be making threads about shit that was before my time.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Spore trading post and Hawkseye [Re: Mych]
    #4195073 - 05/19/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

> STP is also doing a great job...

No its not.

>I have seen that the major players in the game are "more than interested in studying these spores" [STP's].

No theyre not.

>once these "renamed" strains get identified that everything will return to normal

These strains have existed for years, they can never be identified because you cant identify a strain of cubensis over another that well, or for sure.

I do agree that its marketing though and no worse then what all the other huge corporations do. Doesnt mean I have to like that either.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag