Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

2 day trip or one insane trip?
    #4194412 - 05/19/05 07:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey well i was just wondering im buying 10 grams tommarow and well if i do 5 tommarow and 5 on saturday will saturdays trip be less intence ? another plan of mine is to do 5 grams to begin with and slowly eat the other 5 through out the trip ..witch plan should i go with ? p.s the most mush ive done before is 2 grams but i was tanked already..so ya tommarow should be fun..oh and any good tips on things i should do well tripping would be cool ..i got a black light lava lamp guitar balloons fan with glow sticks taped on :smile:(sorry for any spelling errors to high/lazy to correct)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: blackAndwhite]
    #4194470 - 05/19/05 07:58 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If that's 10 grams dry... wow

And after 24 hours, you'll develop a tolerance..

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4194619 - 05/19/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes dry

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
    #4194653 - 05/19/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

man, if i were you and i want to take a heros dose, id stick with 5 grams... you have absolutly NO idea how powerful 4-5 grams can be.

and by the way, when taking a dose that high, i dont think your going to be worried about eating more "throughout"... i usually cant do ANYTHING on that high of a dose, though this isnt always the case.

be careful, have some good tunes is my only advice :sun:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: mathflower]
    #4194671 - 05/19/05 09:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thanks ..well ive decided im going to try putting them in cranberry juice and ill probly do 5 and save 5 for a another day

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #4194854 - 05/19/05 10:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am not trying to be rude, but you do know you are totally disrespecting mushrooms by doing these "heroic" doses. Math has the right point, 5 grams is Off the charts powerful. You can hurt yourself emotionally and mentally by doing a dose that large.

Why not take 2.5 and spread the love and hook your friends up, so you ALL can go on a journey together?

Dont disrespect the mushrooms because they will make you there BITCH!

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Photoguy]
    #4194884 - 05/19/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well dose 5 and if your tripping really well,getting lots o good ideas and visions,eat some more to prolong

--------------------

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: krin]
    #4194917 - 05/19/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Start w/5 and see if you can even move after that...

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Kalix]
    #4195031 - 05/19/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah if they are good cubes... if you eat 5 grams within a few hours you will probably be so out of it you couldnt even comprehend eating more.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: baraka]
    #4196068 - 05/19/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well new plan ..im gona start early saturday(3-4 in the afternoon) and put 5 grams in cranberry juice drink it and when ever i feel the slightest bit of a come down ill chew a gram or so ..and through out the hole trip i will be smoking herb

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4196074 - 05/19/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

and im already doing it with some good friends so no need for me to share but yes if i am feeling good and one of my friends isnt satisfierd with there trip i will share

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4196086 - 05/19/05 02:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

and whys noone giving me tips on things to do well tripping?

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#4196231 - 05/19/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Look through the forums and you can find lots of tips on your own.

About your huge dose... in my opinion it sounds like you are being naive about how powerful a 5 gram trip can be. I would think twice before dosing 5 grams after only having done 2 grams in the past. Actually I would think twice before eating 5 grams of cubensis in general. What about just doing 3.5 first? That will probably be way mind blowing enough for you. Just my ?0.02.

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Tadpole]
    #4196295 - 05/19/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you people make it seem as tho once the amounts reach the range of like 3+ its gets a lot more intence

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4196313 - 05/19/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

There is not anything to do while on a five dry gram dose.
You look, listen, experience. You are, you will not be able to do anything except trip! Your sober mind ideas of video games and movies as fun may fly out the window.

If they are good cubensis shrooms, 3 grams is all you should need. Five will catapult you if they are good, and if they are only alright, you will still get a good dose.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Edited by mecreateme (05/19/05 03:25 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: blackAndwhite] * 1
    #4196435 - 05/19/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just take 5 grams and then save the other 5 for another time....at least 3 weeks but preferably more, after a trip of this intensity you're going to need a bit of time to integrate everything.

Quote:

blackAndwhite said:
when ever i feel the slightest bit of a come down ill chew a gram or so ..and through out the hole trip i will be smoking herb

:lol: :lol: :lol: You must be fucking joking or extremely inexperienced, if these are good shrooms there is no fucking way that you'll be smoking at all during this trip, and taking more mushrooms will be the last thing on your mind.

Quote:

blackAndwhite said:
and whys noone giving me tips on things to do well tripping?

Because you won't be able to do anything.....you're not going to be anywhere near your body when the peak hits, in fact there's not going to be a you....I recommend either taking less or do a lot of soul searching before this trip, you don't have a clue about what you will experience on 5gs of mushrooms, and with that kind of mindset even 3.5gs of good shrooms will hand you your ass on a platter. I mean no offense buddy, I'm just trying to spare you some seriously hellish shit.....do NOT under-estimate the power of psychedelics under any circumstances, and do NOT over-estimate your ability to handle them; I have done both and was educated severely every time. Good luck with whatever you choose.

--------------------

Offlinemushiesonmymind
Stranger
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4196539 - 05/19/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

BlackandWhite, i would listen to what these people are telling you. it is all in good nature, and they are not trying to come down on you. for a while there was a time when i was taking shrooms every weekend, never taking more than 3 grams, and i would consistently trip my balls off. near the end of my prolonged usage i took 4 grams and tripped harder than i have ever or ever want to trip in my life. i specifically remember thinking that my head had detached from my body and there was no way the two would reconnect. if you have only taken shrooms once or twice before i would recommend taking no more than 3.5 grams and plan on being on another planet. you wont be able to smoke, and you definitely wont feel like eating anything let alone more shrooms. listen to the more experienced people on this site they are giving you good advice.

mush

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
    #4196555 - 05/19/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blackAndwhite said:
you people make it seem as tho once the amounts reach the range of like 3+ its gets a lot more intence

You bet. But you make it seem like you dont even begin to understand that on 4.5+ it gets a lot more...  hmmm...  There are actually no words for that, but listen to Dark Star. When he says he wants to spare you some hellish shit, he means it literally. I have been there, it is your personal hell and it seems like eternity is spend there and no chances for coming back. I`m not saying that`s what always happens after eating 5g, no, but thats what OFTEN happens after eating 5g while having not much experience, being not ready and disrespecting mushrooms. Seriously. I have heard about it too many times, and experienced it myself. Its...  not cool. At all.

3g should be nice, but that amount can kick ass as well  :smile:. Do not underestimate the power of mushrooms.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
    #4196556 - 05/19/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blackAndwhite said:

you are absolutely correct, we are making it seem like that.

the difference between 3 and 3.5 alone is an overwhelming thing sometimes.

you have to remember that every gram you take is exponential to your psychedelic experience.

ok ill make this simple...

if you take one gram it would be 1^1= 1 intensity trip

if you take two grams it would be 2^2= 4 intensity trip

and so on and so forth, so taking 5^5 you would have a 25 intensity trip. are you ready for such an increase?

honestly i don't think your going to go below 5 grams, so good luck to you.

my first 5 gram trip i saw visions of the world ending and i became aware that my reality was like a cd-rom playing in my head, and to my dismay, the cd started skipping.

i wont bore with my despair :sun:  all in all it was the most profound experience I've ever had after i got past the terror of my own ego being ripped from my soul.

honestly, you may be able to smoke some pot, you may be able to perform some rudimentary functions.

trip tips?  get a comfy spot to lay down, get used to something else being in charge of things :wink:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Offlinekraj
Stranger
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: mathflower]
    #4196994 - 05/19/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've found mush in cranberry juice is incredibly strong for the amount you put in. Even 2.5g in cranberry juice will absolutely make you trip. The acidity pulls alot of the actives out and on an empty stomach you'll be feeling effects within 10 minutes.

I can't stress to you enough how strong a 5g trip could be. None of us here wants to necessarily turn you off of shrooms, because they can be a powerful teaching tool, but please just realize what you're doing. 5g, especially with the added effects of cranberry juice, could change your life forever, whether it be positive or negative.

Good Vibes going out to you in whatever your decision. Just be in a real comfortable spot with some cool people and you'll be ok.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4197466 - 05/19/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

live and learn.

when i took 5 grams and smoked on the peak and comedown i tripped for a solid 12 hours. you're not going to need any more than that. IMO it's foolish to take 5 when you haven't even taken 3.5 yet, but as i said, live and learn.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4197629 - 05/19/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"you people make it seem as tho once the amounts reach the range of like 3+ its gets a lot more intence"

That's because it is. It is WAAAAAAAY more intense. If you have only done 2 grams before I seriously advise you not to do this. Last time I took a big dose like that without thinking about it(4.1, which is nothing like 5) I got my brain/ass kicked. I could not read the digital clock, I did not know my friends ground floor bathroom existed(although I have used it many times before), I didn't know who the fuck my friend was, or what the fuck he was doing in my house(it was actually his house). During the peak I went to the bathroom. While there I looked at myself in the mirror. Doing so was just WAY too much for me. I sat down on the floor and gooshed(when you rock back and forth) for a good long time. I had a death and rebirth experience. The next morning and for the next WEEK I was completely convinced that my former conciousness had been permanently removed from my body, and that I was a fresh soul straight out of heaven/space/whatever who now inhabited this persons body. I know better than that now, but it has made me a COMPLETELY different person.

This is coming from someone who had previously dealt mushrooms and done more than 2 grams about ten times. It's your choice , I wouldn't take 5 grams if I were you though.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Heffy]
    #4199383 - 05/20/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm curious to see what happens here.
I'd recomend a nice place to curl up in the fetal position for a few hours after you throw up.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineblackAndwhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4200930 - 05/20/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well my origanal plan fucked up but i was smoking weed with the friend i was gona trip with and his older brother comes over with shrooms so we got some 5 grams total tho. 2.5 each with cranberry juice tommarow ..just wondering is smoking hash well tripping a lot diffrent from weed because we most likly will

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4202670 - 05/21/05 07:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hash and shrooms is probably better than weed and shrooms, but I haven't smoked weed while tripping before (quit for almost two years now!)

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4202876 - 05/21/05 09:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I usually prefer to save the smoking for the comedown. Hash is great! :thumbup:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4207105 - 05/22/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Heh, I smoked some good hash towards the end of the peak on 3.5 hits of the dancing elephants that were around this fall.....I still haven't fully figured out the resulting experience... :tripping: :weirdeyes: :confused: :nut: :strokebeard: :grin:

--------------------

Offlinefakee
Stranger
Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4208016 - 05/22/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

5 grams and my friend had a 2 and a half hour long conversation with a tree...just to give you a little insight

OfflineLycaeus
Stranger

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: fakee]
    #15893402 - 03/03/12 02:24 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'll admit that a 5g trip is INTENSE AS FUCK. But you guys seem to be over exaggerating it a tad much. I've had two 5g trips now, and while the visuals are ridiculous, and will scare the shit out of you if you don't build up to it. It doesn't go to a point where you can't move. Well it hasn't for me at least. I spent the peak trying to figure out what the fuck was happening to my body, like rolling around in bed and random parts of my body becoming solid masses of flesh, very strange. The second time around it did not scare me at all, I was ready for it, and was messing around with the unbelievable body load.

After the peak the visuals continued to be out of this world, complete destruction of reality. The patterns on my wall spinning and moving around. (Think the carpet in the hotel clerk scene of Fear and Loathing.) The patterns would just endlessly swim about the wall. I spent approximately 2 and a half hours making faces into a mirror and laughing at the ridiculous ways my face would morph, simultaneously talking to myself about different philosophies I had come up with. Spent a lot of time dancing to music, and chain smoking cigarettes.

I've taken full 1/8ths and what not before, but taking 5g completely blew the previous trips away. It's basically insanity, but if you choose to accept it and welcome it, it becomes an endless amount of fun. "Get lost in it, you'll always find your way back".

Yeah that's my 2 cents. My first 5g was not so fun as I underestimated the power of mushrooms. Second one was absolutely fantastic, as I was aware of what I was diving into.

--------------------
What just happened?

OfflineLycaeus
Stranger

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Lycaeus]
    #15893416 - 03/03/12 02:31 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I did not realize this thread was 6 years old my bad lol :shrug:

--------------------
What just happened?

OfflineDrsteez
politically academic. ....fuckk
Male

Re: 2 day trip or one insane trip? [Re: Lycaeus]
    #15893801 - 03/03/12 08:27 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Lol I wonder what happened to the dude

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds