Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecrackwhorebob
assistant bitch

Who is the Real Slim Shady
    #4194099 - 05/19/05 05:01 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Does this fit the twisted scenario your poor intellect can substitute for my psychological profile?

Who the hell would be proud of such primal behavior?

My own personal immasculation by allowing others to beat on me for my own pleasure is about the only cause for alarm that I am presented with. I should have addressed this issue with myself a long time ago on top of other matters of deep psychological distress. I do believe my problems stem from my inferiority complex greatly because I cann't help feeling like a freak due to abuse from when I was growing up. Who profitted from exploiting me online? I did have quite the thrill though from your abuse and overall outrage. I hope you got as much fun psychoanalyzing me as I got from your punishment. I don't understand why someone trying to feel like a human again by only wishing to make others laugh was subjected to such degrading conjecture. I am the Pericles of perverts so to speak right? It was great fun toying with yall in the grandest fashion but rather droll in conception. I am finally going to get some help and reclaim the Man I was in highschool. I am aware I am still insecure on the net and atleast this will provide for some learning that was due greatly because I cann't go on only caring about others. I am going to take my great hate for life and repackage it into sweet bliss. Thank you for all the love and understanding those of you that still believe in me. I will be back on top of my game. I leave you with some of my old poetry.

Let it all Blur together

It all blurs together and the music does not quench the seething pain of my soul. I need love to envelop my mind and embrace this hole

Anxiety throttles my brain and love is no more. Bring me the pain my subconcience aches for.

While my body calls out for the sweet epiphany of suicide. All I have is hope. I want to mold my agony into love and bring peace to saturate my insecurities. I want to be like music. To touch peoples lives and breathe happiness to the masses. Breeding love as my graceful notes spill utopian harmony neverending. Let it all blur together

books are in the mail phalanger grphish and hatta take it easy
heh almost forgot you Liz I know deep down inside ya somewhere there is something

--------------------
I am the American dream.

Edited by crackwhorebob (05/19/05 06:37 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology