Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinextahc
Stranger
A questioning mind....
    #4193558 - 05/19/05 01:32 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, I used to be the kid that swore to never trying any drugs. And then Pot came along, but I swore to stop at that. So a few years later, I tried E for the first time which was about 4 months ago, and I had an incredible time. I have always had a fear of mushrooms because I've heard about bad trips and how scary it can be. Everyone keeps insisting I must try it and that the chance of having a bad trip is lessened if you become more open to the fact you want to try it.

Well, finally Ive become pretty much set on trying it and want a few bits of information...

Because I've heard previous days and the mindstate you are in before taking shrooms can dictate whether or not you have a good or bad trip, I was thinking about taking extacy the night prior to shrooms. i know what you're thinking, you'll crash the next day and be in a horrible mood; well its completely opposite from me, the 2x I have done E the day after has been one of the happiest carefree days of my life. So I was thinking if I took it the night before doing shrooms, i'd be in a great mindstate for the trip. And of course if I did have a bad day and came down hard off the E I wouldnt do it.

Also, What types of things should I do when I trip? I mean we were planning on doing E for sure the night before but I want to do it with the same group of people the night after also, because we will all be on vacation together. For instance with E we all have just sat around in the dark with glowsticks and techno and had incredible nights. What types of toys if any or music and or lighting and company should I have. What are some fun things to do on it?

We are definantly planning on doing it with a baby sitter or whatever you might call it, are there things we should prepare for or expect?

Thanks so much

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: A questioning mind.... [Re: xtahc]
    #4193641 - 05/19/05 02:00 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'll make this short as someone else is going to come along and probably post some wonderful advice... :smile:

Make sure that you're comfortable. Honestly, it's what it mostly boils down to. Everyone will tell you to find the right setting; which includes friends, making sure you don't have responsibilities like work or deadlines, a comfortable physical setting and basically nothing to worry about.

Lots of purists would say to maybe not do E and then shrooms the next day, as you can certainly exhaust the alotted amount of euphoria your body can produce and handle in a respected mannor towards your body. It's a pretty big load to do E, even if it's a little.

To be honest, you should try maybe fasting or atleast eating really healthy before. Clear out your mind and maybe meditate. Work out problems in your life and be in a good mood when you start, that way you can let the mushrooms take you away and really enjoy it. They can potentially change your life, and maybe you'll just get super duper high but still have a great time. Don't stress too much, just plan ahead, have a good mind set and physical surrounding and let yourself succumb to the mushrooms like you do E. Don't ever fight it, and remember that even if you do end up having a bad trip that it'll be over in no more than 6 hours.

Even if you do have a bad trip, remember that it's why pencils have erasers. People will inevitably run into problems, and perhaps they'll have a problem while on shrooms. In a twisted sort of way bad trips teach you quite a bit. A bad trip, which ironically became one of my most cherished and inherent trips taught me years worth of knowledge. Although that's a whole different story, I still wouldn't have it any other way. I learned so much, and when I finally came down from that roller coaster of a trip I felt so much incredible euphoria. My life's been forever changed, and I think the good gods that I had that "bad trip" when I did!

It'll be all good man. Just trip responsibly, comfortably, and have something/someone there for reassurance. Happy shrooming and enjoy the forums. It sounds like you're going to have nothing to worry about. :heart:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Offlinextahc
Stranger
Re: A questioning mind.... [Re: browndustin]
    #4193724 - 05/19/05 02:24 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the information.

We are going to be doing it on vacation, and I am doing it with a close family member that I did E with and also a group of really close friends in an open house.

I was wondering; anyone who has tried ecstasy and knows how much fun playing with glow sticks is, is the visual impairing the same or different, and are glow sticks even fun on shrooms. I really enjoy glowsticking with techno on E as most do, but do people do this on shrooms also.

I guess I am just concerned about what type of enviroment I will be in. Should we kill the lights, should everyone be real close to one another or is it better to be spread out and have some alone time. I know that my family member will set the enviorment right and make sure all of my friends and I have a good time, but I would like to hear other peoples perspectives as well.

Thanks

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: A questioning mind.... [Re: xtahc]
    #4193784 - 05/19/05 02:39 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i wont repeat anything, that is some sound advice from browndustin.

any visuals you get from E will seem absolutely insignificant to what you'll get from shrooms man, completely different world!

and don't get to worked up about 'the perfect setting', because that in itself can put stress on you. it's definately important, but you don't wanna make solid rules for your trip bhecause someone may feel different at the time.

just remember that psychedelics can be very personal too. whenever i trip in a group, i like to make sure there's somewhere i can go to be alone comfortably too.

good luck, and have fun! stay positive and the shrooms will lovingly welcome you to thweir world.

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: A questioning mind.... [Re: ajna]
    #4193907 - 05/19/05 03:20 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

People can really change your trip. For the deepest introspection I surrender completely to the shroom gods, by myself. If I trip with other people, I don't go over 2g dry. By myself I'll go up to 7...

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience