Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Loc: www.ShamansPalace.com
TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com
    #4190312 - 05/18/05 11:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So the TLC info is in. IT seems that our Lotus absolute oil IS a SUPERIOR lotus Product that is Highly potent , and contains both Nuciferine and Adomorphine. Unlike other lotus products that only contain Apomorphine and not Nuciferine .

Also this show's the TLC results for the White Lotus 25:1 powder that has been going around> Notice it contains Nothing !! Dont buy the Lotus crystal's !

TLC preformed by Mark j Brady . Thanks MJB !!

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4190540 - 05/18/05 12:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Very interesting. I've used the white lotus crystals before and it made me very sleepy, but not really worth the high price. Out of the three lotus oils you have, which do you recommend? White, Blue, or "sacred"?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: Twirling]
    #4190714 - 05/18/05 01:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i would suggest the sacred as it has more of both of the active's that you want. Yes the Lotus crystal doesnt have either of them. Not quite sure what is in it. Its fake and thats all that matter's. I am trying to get this information out far and wide so less people will get ripped off . IT's a pretty big vendor that is supplying it.

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4206286 - 05/22/05 12:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad someone has undertaken a chemical analysis of different species and products of what most in the community feel is the same thing in all places. While this sample may be small this is the very first time I've seen anyone really try a TLC on the lotuses. I am suprised to find that Nelumbo Nucifera contains any of the same actives as blue/white lotus, as my experience has been one of antagonistic effects when mixing (one brings me down from the other). However the results in this sample of TLC does show us that the Nuciferene is exclusive to N. Nucifera in this sample. While I understand that performing TLC analysis on your product is in some ways beneficial to you, its still very expensive and highly commended that you'd have it done and share it with us here. Congratulations on a good product.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: passitbobbie]
    #4207622 - 05/22/05 08:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm, I'm not sure why, but for some reason I got very minimal results from it. I mixed a large amount of the oil in which a small glass of wine, and consumed it rapidly. The oil itself was numbing to the mouth, and there was the small psychoactive effect, but not too noticable.

Am I expecting too much? Did I not do something right?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4207627 - 05/22/05 08:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

oh, and in all other reguards, the order was fantastic. Lots of nice extras, and received it very quickly.

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4207751 - 05/22/05 09:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey there. So did you get a gram of the oil ? How much oil did you mix in with the wine . ? i was recently told by MJB that a half gram was an extreme dose so less than a half of a gram or ml is needed. Let me know some more details . SP

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Edited by ShamansPalace (05/23/05 12:17 AM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4209676 - 05/23/05 01:06 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I got a gram of the sacred oil and put a half a gram in the wine. I'm surprised I didn't feel much since it's apparently such a high dose.  :shrug:

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4209757 - 05/23/05 01:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm. That is odd I must say. This is the most potent Preparation of lotus available . Though some people have HIGH tolerances to certain things. IT wouldnt be the wine as that would actually be a Booster of sorts . I would say the only explainable thing would be that you just have a high tolerance to Lotus products .
Though i would like to send you some 15x we just got in to see if you have any difference in effects . As the lotus oil is not bunk oil by any mean's, as shown in the TLC results .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4209815 - 05/23/05 01:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks! I could defintely tell it wasn't bunk, as it made my tongue numb. People have very different biochemical reactions to things, so it's entirely possible that was the reason.

Any advice on how to get the most out of the Lotus 15x?

--------------------

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4213002 - 05/24/05 04:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Why do the two plates look different if they were done under exactly the same conditions?

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #4213294 - 05/24/05 09:07 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

See, This is the exact type of thing that needs to set the standards for seed, www.entheomation.com . I agree 100% that the Lotus Absolute Oil is amazing and Shamanspalace is my favorite vendor to shop with due to the stock of rare , interesting, and pure products.He doesn't just sell all the plants that the other vendors sell to capatalize on, he is taking risks and chances with new uncharted plants even if they wont turn a huge profit, simply to supply them to us for our research needs.

--------------------

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: Aneglakya]
    #4213518 - 05/24/05 11:18 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ChuangTzu:
Yes the 2 plates are done in exactly the same enviroment same control etc. This outcome is very common as you are working with such small amounts that the chemical makeup can be a little different from microgram to microgram .

Aneglakya :

Thank you as this is what we have been trying to work towards. We are all over the place searching for new,rare, and interesting products .
We have Lots of New item's in the works .
I can say that you have been a great influence in the way of making us think in more of a broad spectrum of what mother earth has to offer. And the way to offer these product's .
We are currently having our alot of our products TLC tested for true identity and to make sure that we arent carrying just any low grade of product. We only want the best .

On another note i cant wait to become a working gear in the S.E.E.D project . This project will surely set a standard for the whole community.
A trusted place to come for a wealth of reliable, truthfull information and trusted S.E.E.D Vendor's .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Edited by ShamansPalace (05/24/05 11:20 AM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: Aneglakya]
    #4213625 - 05/24/05 12:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Aneglakya said:
See, This is the exact type of thing that needs to set the standards for seed, www.entheomation.com .

I agree. Verifiable results which prove chemical content are more reliable than bioassys, as we've seen from my results. Not to knock experience reports, but they tend to rely more on the individual person than the product. Considering how much variety there is in set/setting, neurological makeup, and what other medications/drugs a person is taking, it's hard to rely on one person's experience with something.

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4213674 - 05/24/05 12:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Were the Rf values compared against the literature or was your product also run simultaneously against samples of pure nuciferine and apomorphine? Do you have more details about how the experiment was run? Based solely on the information present in those plates, I can't see how the content of your oil was deduced.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just want to understand : )

Offlinepyronicx
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4213697 - 05/24/05 12:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShamansPalace said:
ChuangTzu:
Yes the 2 plates are done in exactly the same enviroment same control etc. This outcome is very common as you are working with such small amounts that the chemical makeup can be a little different from microgram to microgram .

Wouldn't the sample have to be homogenized before analysis ?
If it was then the outcome of the both tests should be the same.

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Re: TLC info on Lotus Absolute Oils in !!! Shamanspalace.com [Re: pyronicx]
    #4214638 - 05/24/05 04:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The lab guy couldnt find any RF values on these compounds.
Only the color reactions to the developing chemical as stated in the
report.
the supposedly pure reference sample he had did not even spot. it
was bunk as hell .

The Lotus absolute oil was diluted in chloroform 1g to 100ml, then 10 ml of that was again diluted with 100ml. SP

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden