Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCody1P-LSD
Spacetime Anomaly
Male

Loc: Midwest, USA Flag
She found me.
    #4188009 - 05/17/05 07:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Everyone wasn't joking when they say Lucy finds you. Last night, I managed to come across 3 hits of unperforated white blotter. At 9:30pm I took one hit. From 10:30pm-midnight I could feel the synergy working through my entire body. I started to draw away from reality and tracers of light began to shoot out of my bed sheets. Things started to "breath" and I started to see the clock on my wall tick forward, then back real fast, then forward again. Everything had a "strobe light" effect except that the lights didn't flicker. My vision just seemed like the few moments before someone in a movie is about to get in a car wreck. Frames of vision falling on top of each other and blurring together.

Midnight was when I felt like I started to fully trip. I starred at my blank white wall. At first I could see these black lines with a purple aura starting to fill up the wall, almost like subtle cracks in the wall. As I tried to focus on a certain spot, all of the glowing lines soaked back into the wall. It almost seemed like those toys you see that have thousands of tiny "needles" that you can make an image out of by putting your hand or face into.

At this point, around midnight-1:30a.m. the line between OEV's and CEV's was gone. I could see psychedelic fractals and patterns beaming off of everything. If I kept my eyes open and went with the flowing of the fractals I could see vortex's flying through my vision and morphing all around.

From 1:30-6am It was completely and utterly insane...words cannot describe the amazing things I saw. Even over 12 hours after I took the dose If I concentrate I can still make a poster on my wall "breath" a little bit.

This was the most utterly amazing trip I have ever had, my first time with lucy. Although I have eaten mushies once before. I'm drained.

--------------------
Live, Laugh, Love and...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: She found me. [Re: Cody1P-LSD]
    #4188095 - 05/17/05 07:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds good. That white paper is goddly stuff 2 hits was almost too much.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience