Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGatorade
A-With-A-Teeth-A

I am an Idiot
    #4187008 - 05/17/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, not really... but I am an unexperienced newbie. And yes, I have read the faqs and the sticky's and all that helpful advice. But it still doesn't give clear cut answer to what I'm looking to do.

Since I don't want to risk fuckin up or doing something wrong, I was considering buying a kit. But then I researched them and it appeared they are all rip offs and unnessicary. So I will take an attempt to do a DIY approach.

The method I'm most interested in the PF Tek. Don't know what this is exactly but I see it involves some work. SO this is my question, where is a good source for a step by step tutorial for growing this way. And I know you guys love using long words like "inncoculate" and "glass jar"... but I am an idiot remember.

I have read the faqs and they tell me what I need but not where I should get them or any specific data such as amounts and websites. I would love to get all but the most basic ingredients online.

What spores should a beginner purchase, how long does it take, they average yield... etc etc. But please, I need a step by step approach that even a monkey can comprehend.

Questions like this seem to attract many subjective options on what is best, but please I'm not gonna be picky, and the simpiler the better.

Thank you for any help, links and advice.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: I am an Idiot [Re: Gatorade]
    #4187015 - 05/17/05 02:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3171

Everything you need to know is right there :smile:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Edited by Mighty Bop (05/17/05 02:14 PM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4187100 - 05/17/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

just follow the tek and you will do fine.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23588

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinekeith813
living in the70s
Re: I am an Idiot [Re: Roadkill]
    #4187161 - 05/17/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im just like you, inexperienced newbie, but i found this TEK the easiest to read and use. http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/7919 im doing my first cultivation using this method and so far so good :laugh:. PS: this TEK even has pictures for the slower bunch :laugh::D:D

--------------------
whats the difference between sweat and spit?

Offlinejamsandwich
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: I am an Idiot [Re: keith813]
    #4187178 - 05/17/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

are you sure you read, if you don't know how to use the pf tek, you should do some more reading. the links above will do.

--------------------
8 years now! lol

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: I am an Idiot [Re: jamsandwich]
    #4187508 - 05/17/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the original pf tek is the best instruction set you can use...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #4187517 - 05/17/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gatorade said:
What spores should a beginner purchase, how long does it take, they average yield... etc etc. But please, I need a step by step approach that even a monkey can comprehend.

go with the B+ from Ryche hawk

they are easy to grow, easy to pick, and very forgiving...

it should take 4-6 weeks to see results, and you should expect to yield 5-7 g per cake if you do everything right

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: I am an Idiot [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4189279 - 05/17/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

if you live in the US go to wal-mart with about 150$ and buy yourself 2 rubermade totes (about 20$) a 5-15 gallon submersible heater (about 15-20$), a case of pint wide mouth jars (about 10$) and the kick in the nuts.. the presure cooker (atleast 60$) spend as much as u can on a presure cooker!! get the bigest one you can afford!!! some kayro (3$) and some vermiculite (about 5$) and a big bottle of iso alchol (1$)and 2 spry bottles (1$). and go to just about any heathfood store and buy some brown rice flower (about 2$ a lb. were im at) dont waste your money on shipping and hanleing from ordering on line!! thats my take on it, that will get you atleast threw the beginning till your jars colonize.. im still a noob to but those are the best placed ive found for buying supplies.

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract