Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

Anyone tried Herbalsmokes?
    #4186181 - 05/17/05 01:25 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I just wanted to know from anyone who has actually tried a herbal smoke such as hydrobuds or black magic,moroccan blonde hash e.t.c
from a mail order site?
In my experience herbal smokes have been a waste of money and don't get you high at all, except salvia.
I just want to know, since these sites all claim to have alot of repeat customers and good feedback in testimonial section.
Some of these smokes have apparently won awards in things like High Times magazine.
I know some of them contain Wild Dagga, which in theory would produce some effects..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Loc: www.ShamansPalace.com
Re: Anyone tried Herbalsmokes? [Re: monolith4]
    #4186585 - 05/17/05 02:41 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Just a bit of advice. Dont buy any of the hydrobud, blonde hash stuff. Its all bunk stuff. Doesnt do a thing for me or anybody that has tried them as far as i have heard . Its a waste of money. They come up with these names for marketing. making the customer think that it will be like another popular herb. Well they arent . just my 2 cents . SP
PS: as far as the dagga containing stuff go's , I wouldnt get that either. The dagga is the only herb in there that will do any good. but it is in such small amounts its rediculous . Plus its the lowest quality green material used . Then they charge HIGH prices for this bunk material . My suggestion is get some real PURE wild dagga resin extract if you want dagga . We have peruvian dagga petal's too . No green mess .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4186619 - 05/17/05 02:46 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

It ALL sucks, without exception. There isn't a product worth using for a "recreational high" out there.

On the other hand, there are many, many things out there worth smoking simply for the taste or mild sedative or relaxation properties.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Anyone tried Herbalsmokes? [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4188926 - 05/17/05 11:17 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

ShamansPalace said:
Just a bit of advice. Dont buy any of the hydrobud, blonde hash stuff. Its all bunk stuff. Doesnt do a thing for me or anybody that has tried them as far as i have heard . Its a waste of money. They come up with these names for marketing. making the customer think that it will be like another popular herb. Well they arent . just my 2 cents . SP
PS: as far as the dagga containing stuff go's , I wouldnt get that either. The dagga is the only herb in there that will do any good. but it is in such small amounts its rediculous . Plus its the lowest quality green material used .  Then they charge HIGH prices for this bunk material . My suggestion is get some real PURE wild dagga resin extract if you want dagga . We have peruvian dagga petal's too . No green mess .

What he said.

I highly recommend shamanspalace too  :thumbup:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #4194130 - 05/19/05 05:17 AM (12 years, 7 days ago)

Damiana is quite good.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Anyone tried Herbalsmokes? [Re: Merkin]
    #4198720 - 05/20/05 10:46 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I would be trusting of Shaman's palace, at least it is not making attempts to sell things and lie and exaggerate their effects. The only reason these things sell are because of their names and the names of their ingredients. For example, marihuanilla. If you consider the the obvious similarities between the name of marihuanilla and marijuana, and then think about the fact that it probably means something along the lines of little marijuana,(I believe -illa means something like that but please correct me if I am wrong) you would assume it is some relative of marijuana, possibly without THC but maybe containing other cannabinoids. However, from what I have read, the plant's leaves just look somewhat similar to those of marijuana. A good way to test if the ingredients are actually anything is to do a search for them and see what you come up with on sites that are not selling anything or affiliated with a site that does. Most always, you will never find any of those sites. Try typing an ingredient from an herbal blend on google, and you will see what I mean. Only people that have sites involving it are selling it.
I mean, if it was a good product, would they need to market it as buds, and call the ingredients "wild lettuce opium", "marihuanilla", et cetera?
Stay away from that shit, stick with what is tried and true, salvia, dagga extracts, and, oh yeah, weed.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden