Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMych
Stranger

is my verm too small.. and omg i think i see my first mych!!!
    #4184543 - 05/16/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

first the shot of what i think is my first signs of mych EVER!
yes the sides are wet, but thats from external humidity (i threw h2o2 in the bottom of my TiT cause the jars looke quite dry so i figured it wouldnt hurt)

now the verm.. my stuff seems quite small compared to what everyone else has. is it? what effect will come from this? this may be why my cakes seemed so dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: is my verm too small.. and omg i think i see my first mych!!! [Re: Mych]
    #4184556 - 05/16/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I bought the same size verm you did. This wednesday will be the 4th week since I started my PF jars.. and they are about 80% done. I had some trouble with them drying out.. I think because of the size of the verm and using water amounts for larger sizes. I raised the humdity in my incubator which helped a lot.

For next time I think the bigger stuff is better...
But I am just a newb...

Good luck

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

OfflineMych
Stranger

Re: is my verm too small.. and omg i think i see my first mych!!! [Re: Quiescence]
    #4184565 - 05/16/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quiescence said:
I bought the same size verm you did. This wednesday will be the 4th week since I started my PF jars.. and they are about 80% done. I had some trouble with them drying out.. I think because of the size of the verm and using water amounts for larger sizes. I raised the humdity in my incubator which helped a lot.

For next time I think the bigger stuff is better...
But I am just a newb...

Good luck

i think we did the exact same thing :P

oh.. and for some reason my Equdor jars (i did 2 jars of each of the 4 strains i have) have been this real dark color (like stained by water or something) at the injection sites since i knocked them up

OfflineOl_Mr_Owl
Emirie's #1 Fan

Loc: Left of US
Re: is my verm too small.. and omg i think i see my first mych!!! [Re: Mych]
    #4184575 - 05/16/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm... your verm do seem rather small.  Maybe you can get rid of the fine, dusty stuff and just use the coarser ones.
That looks like you have some myc growing there  :thumbup:

Good luck.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck