Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Crushes
    #4154728 - 05/09/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok I guess this is the best place for a subject on crushes.

I'm 25... I haven't had what I'd call 'a crush' in a long time. I try not to let it happen to me. When the crush thing happens I usually make an ass of myself. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I get knocked on my ass (so to speak) emotionally.

So it's happened again. The last two I've had in the past 5 years or so have been weird. They ended up being with good friends of mine which I managed to turn into a relationship. I don't know how the fuck I managed to pull these off but it worked. Being in the 'friends' zone for years though made these tricky.

Now I got a weird new situation I haven't deal with. A crush on a SUPERIOR at work... namely my quality control supervisor. She's this tiny little thing, has this cute british accent, big old beauuuteeeful eyes, very articulate and peppy, well travelled, cultured, 4-5 years older, and much more educated than I.

Intellectual superiors always intimdate me, yet they turn me on at the time time. The last time crushes I had were on chicks that I thought were out of my league, that had way more style, fashion sense, more popularity, more street wisdom... yet I miraculously pulled these off. This chick is waaaaaay different than the last two attempts and procuring a reliationship. A new challenge, new angles I have to work. This will be a new fronteir my friends. The wise half of me wants to make sure I don't get too attached, for obvious reasons. The passionate side of me thinks that being too attached is half the fun.

I still plan on being my crazy, goofy self and I'm not going to sacrifice that... but I've never gone for a girl like this before.

Wish me luck, ladies and gents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Crushes [Re: BrAiN]
    #4154929 - 05/09/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:goodluck: :heart: :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Crushes [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4156152 - 05/10/05 02:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
:goodluck: :heart: :laugh:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Crushes [Re: BrAiN]
    #4184179 - 05/16/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think everyone gets crush's on what they see everyday...or even once a week.
I'm 18 and I've had deep crush's on particular women since grade 2. These chrush's would keep me up all night, make me act foolish in school (to show off, get attention from them). I've also had the few sumemr chrush's on partiuclar celebrities.
But I'm 18 now..and since 14 I've had a deep, consistent, mind bending crush on this particular girl in my school. It's been going on for to long. I can't even approach her because I don't even know her (only been in a few of her classes), and her unique beauty makes her untouchable in a way where it says she's got a lot going on for her outside of the classroom.
BUt this has been going on for to long! It's lead me into heavy drug usage in grade 10...in some ways it helped me control...others it expanded my love for her.
I know I'll get her. Somehow..it's in me..this feeling that we will be together somehow. Could be from God, could be more own mind...could be both...I just don't know.
I think that crush's are the biggest mental states in everybody. Except mabye mine is pushed a little to far.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Crushes [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4184276 - 05/16/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just approach her and say whats up? Introduce yourself and start from there. You would be surprised at how many other people think the same way you do and are to scared to approach her because their thinking no way this chick is too hot no way she would go for me or she must be taken. This in turn make the chick get approached less often then some chick that is not quite as good looking.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: Crushes [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4184391 - 05/16/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"Intellectual superiors always intimdate me, yet they turn me on at the time time."

YES THEY DO!

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Crushes [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #4185673 - 05/17/05 08:25 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have a crush on someone right now.  But shhhh!! 

:lipsrsealed: :inlove:

Seriously, crushes are the best feeling ever, and also the worst, depending on how it works out.  I think that in some ways, the unsure feeling and the anticipation is what makes them so addictive. 

Not knowing if the feeling is reciprocated, the challenge of pursuit.  The pain of being rejected, or the bliss of finding out they feel the same way. 

mmmm...I :heart: crushes.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom