Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblealakonaS
I threw my slippers at the beast
Female User Gallery

Loc: ville.
thought id at least try
    #4184078 - 05/16/05 10:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

we've had threads like this asking for much more trivial things. I thought i would give it a shot.

alright, backround story.

I had a cousin who was three years older than I. Three years ago, when he was 20, he died of Pancreatic Cancer. Hed just gotten married and just started living his life when this happened. Before he died i told him that since i couldnt help him, i would try to help others.I now participate in Relay for Life, an event put on by the American Cancer Society. Every year, I approach countless people, asking them for their support of team casey , the team dedicated to my cousin.

I'm asking you about donations because Im hoping that you will see this as an acceptable charity. Im not asking for a lot, even 5 dollars would be amazing. If you decide its not for you, let me know, or at least pass it along to people you know that may want to contribute. The team casey link is the link to where you can make a donation online, directly through Team Casey to the ACS. Explore the site and see what its about, there are luminarias that you can purchase in memory of someone lost...

The donations can be completely confidential and annonymous, and the money goes directly to the american cancer society from my team.

any help like you guys showed for shroomism and 40 would be beyond amazing.

anyway, its just a thought.

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 

idiotek said:
  How do I get Alakona to like me? Fucking skank won't show me any tits, why should I give her a cock shot?  Fuck that. I figure if I fill her PM box with my dick photo, it's almost the same thing as filling her real box with my real dick?

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: alakona]
    #4184130 - 05/16/05 10:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sad.

--------------------

idiotek said:
  How do I get Alakona to like me? Fucking skank won't show me any tits, why should I give her a cock shot?  Fuck that. I figure if I fill her PM box with my dick photo, it's almost the same thing as filling her real box with my real dick?

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4184142 - 05/16/05 10:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

$10 is all I can spare at the moment.

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: DNKYD]
    #4184146 - 05/16/05 10:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ten dollars is more than amazing.

:smile: thank you.

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4184156 - 05/16/05 10:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hey I will see what I can do. :heart: Money is tight right now and my CC is maxed at the moment. I will spread the link on to everybody on my buddy and mail list. My grandmother is battling with cancer herself as we speak. :frown:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4184160 - 05/16/05 10:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:frown: Im sorry to hear that. There are luminarias like i mentioned before that you can get that say the name of someone you know affected by cancer.. i think they are like 5 dollars? either way, thank you for taking a look :smile:

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

OfflineBigNerd
Sociable loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: local elementary school
    #4184168 - 05/16/05 10:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've got cancer deaths on both sides of my family.

I don't care if I'm unemployed. I've got $8.84 in my Paypal account, that's not real money anyways, right?

--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: BigNerd]
    #4184174 - 05/16/05 10:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i love you :smile:

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

#4184201 - 05/16/05 10:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

apparently you need to donate 10 minimum? I didnt know about that, maybe someone could go in together... either way i didnt intend for that to happen.

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisibletrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4184202 - 05/16/05 10:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I only have a couple of dollers in my PayPal account, but I'll send it all to you if you want.

Please PM me your paypal info!

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: trendal]
    #4184219 - 05/16/05 10:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You can either send it to me or you can send what you have to bn and you two can pitch in together? there is a record of it on the site so that you know it was donated. I just would rather people not give money directly to me because i dont want the integrity of the charity to be questioned. You can pm Bignerd tho, hes a good friend.

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

#4184310 - 05/16/05 11:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

bump!

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

#4184430 - 05/16/05 11:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thanks cherry

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #4184494 - 05/17/05 12:24 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:smile:

Good Luck!

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4184500 - 05/17/05 12:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I sent what I had in my paypal account to bn. It wasn't much at all, 1.25, but it's also all I have at the moment :frown:

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

InvisiblealakonaS
Female User Gallery

Re: thought id at least try [Re: trendal]
    #4184509 - 05/17/05 12:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:kiss: all you have is everything to you.

so thanks for your everything.

:smile:

--------------------

idiotek said:

TrippinTeddy said:

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4185508 - 05/17/05 08:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:hug:

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4185510 - 05/17/05 08:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hey...you may want to fix this

Honoring those lost and supporting those who remain.

Three years ago, my cousin was a 19 year old boy who lived his life with love and compassion. He was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in June of 2004 . Through out his illness, Casey kept a strong front, and when he passed away on November 1, 2001, he had touched hundreds of lives with his optimism, caring, and his love.

shouldn't it be 2001?

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #4185727 - 05/17/05 10:57 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I did what I could.  Cancer sucks :frown:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: thought id at least try [Re: Liz]
    #4186148 - 05/17/05 01:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hey I would love to help considering my recent breast cancer scare but unfortunatly I have no credit card or debit card....If you have a po box I could send it to that would be great.... I could put in about $50 this coming friday! I would love to help I would have to send you a moneyorder or cash.... whatever you want

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub