Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGirlNinja
Goddess of Love
Female

Loc: The Dirty South
BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!!
    #4161624 - 05/11/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

my boyfriend's parents are going to let us live on some of their land for free until we finish school. . . the land just so happens to be a shroom producing cow field!

pray for me!!  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:

I may never finish school now!

--------------------
Thanks,
Dani

"How much suffering and fear, and
How many harmful things are in existence?
If all arises from clinging to the "I",
What should I do with this great demon?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: GirlNinja]
    #4161627 - 05/11/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OMG!!1!!!1!

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4161634 - 05/11/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lol, Enjoy that...cause the shrooms wont be there for long apparently : )

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

OfflineGirlNinja
Goddess of Love
Female

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4161637 - 05/11/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i know it's crazy...

I can't believe they are moving us there!

--------------------
Thanks,
Dani

InvisibleKahSol
Deffinatelystill aStranger.
Loc: Still Searching
Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! *DELETED* [Re: GirlNinja]
    #4161692 - 05/11/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

OfflineGirlNinja
Goddess of Love
Female

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: KahSol]
    #4179941 - 05/15/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

New Orleans area

--------------------
Thanks,
Dani

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: GirlNinja]
    #4179989 - 05/15/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

THIS LATE BREAKING NEWS: GIRLNINJA LOOSES MIND DOSING 35 LBS OF MUSHROOMS, FOUND BABELING SOMETHING ABOUT THE OUTSIDERS AND THEIR SECOND COMING, FILM AT ELEVEN...

seriously though i'm happy for you and envious at the same time. have a blast and watchout for the local narcos.

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Edited by batou (05/15/05 08:39 PM)

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4179992 - 05/15/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Would they mind if a few of us came over and set up camp for a couple days cough *months* cough

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: batou]
    #4179996 - 05/15/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wanna hair cut greaserrrrrrrrrrrr?!

Offlinejcldragon
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
San Pedro blooming in my garden [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4180055 - 05/15/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have so many trichocereus pachnoi, & trichocereus bridgesii plants growing around my house, that I don't need to eat them. I merely stand or sit near them meditating, and the experience happens...

--------------------
The Soul exists simultaneously throughout all of Time.
The Ego merely exists now.

Re: San Pedro blooming in my garden [Re: jcldragon]
    #4180072 - 05/15/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats nice.. I got a bunch but dont wanna kill em or cut em up. Just grow them. Im always looking for a few cool specimens though. ;]

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #4180170 - 05/15/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jcldragon said:

I have so many trichocereus pachnoi, & trichocereus bridgesii plants growing around my house, that I don't need to eat them. I merely stand or sit near them meditating, and the experience happens...

that is fucking beautiful, man. :mushroom2:(the words and the picture) i wish i lived where you lived.  :crazy:

--------------------

Offlinejcldragon
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: San Pedro blooming in my garden [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #4180255 - 05/15/05 09:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
that is fucking beautiful, man. :mushroom2:(the words and the picture) i wish i lived where you lived.  :crazy:

The physical locality is much less important than your mental locality. The quality of the things you let go through your mind determines your relationship with the Universe. The more you comprehend that notion, the more you can actually use the power of Mind to shape conditions around you.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4180298 - 05/15/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jcldragon said:
Quote:

ShroomDoom said:

The physical locality is much less important than your mental locality. The quality of the things you let go through your mind determines your relationship with the Universe. The more you comprehend that notion, the more you can actually use the power of Mind to shape conditions around you.

Nice!  :cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinejcldragon
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4180454 - 05/15/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GirlNinja said:
my boyfriend's parents are going to let us live on some of their land for free until we finish school. . . the land just so happens to be a shroom producing cow field!

Not actually wanting to hijack your thread, lucky lady, but I would like to explain why this wonderful thing is happening for you.

Quote:

I don't know for certain how familiar you are with the sort of thinking I'm into, which I suppose one might call : Applied Metaphysics. BUT, I am willing to bet that you've allowed a lot of nice things to go through your mind. You may even have imagined being in such a wonderful situation. A Pagan would call that Wicca. I say that we gravitate conditions in the Material Plane, that match the conditions within ourselves. That can work negatively or positively, depending upon what sort of people we are, and what we believe is possible. People don't even need to believe in this sort of thing, for this principle to operate. We are all doing it, all the time, regardless of whether we know it or not.

So why are you going to be living in a place when Sentient mushrooms grow? Simply because THAT is what truly lies within your Heart.

In other words : you rock :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: jcldragon]
    #4180514 - 05/15/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jcldragon said:
Quote:

GirlNinja said:

Not actually wanting to hijack your thread, lucky lady, but I would like to explain why this wonderful thing is happening for you.

Quote:

I don't know for certain how familiar you are with the sort of thinking I'm into, which I suppose one might call : Applied Metaphysics. BUT, I am willing to bet that you've allowed a lot of nice things to go through your mind. You may even have imagined being in such a wonderful situation. A Pagan would call that Wicca. I say that we gravitate conditions in the Material Plane, that match the conditions within ourselves. That can work negatively or positively, depending upon what sort of people we are, and what we believe is possible. People don't even need to believe in this sort of thing, for this principle to operate. We are all doing it, all the time, regardless of whether we know it or not.

So why are you going to be living in a place when Sentient mushrooms grow? Simply because THAT is what truly lies within your Heart.

In other words : you rock :wink:

Dude your crazy :crazy2:.
No but being foreal,  You know your shit.  I think I remember reading you lived with budist for a while or something.  Your a very down to earth person(from what I have seen).  Glad to see that you drop some lines at the shroomery.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: jcldragon]
    #4180622 - 05/15/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I agree just like a rain drop sends a ripple out words so do our thoughts and actions... Sooner or later that ripple hits an object and bounces back to its point of origin. I like your way of thinking JCL

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4180654 - 05/15/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What are some ways to change your thought patterns if everything is negative in your head? Say a person used to be very positive minded but now he is depressed and full of anxiety and not much positive thoughts run through his mind regarding himself. How would you work towards positivity again? Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4180663 - 05/15/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GirlNinja said:

Congratulations to you. :heart: Hope you have a wonderful experience while there.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Re: BREAKING NEWS --- I am moving to the center of a shroom field!!!!!! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4180676 - 05/15/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Smile and greet the day every morning, getting to bed ontime. Smiling at children, smelling flowers. Eating food slowley tasting the flavors. Looking out and seeing the beauty that surrounds you. Slowly at first things will make you smile or even if you physicaly have to make your self do it. The more you do it though it strats to become a natural thing.

Its easy to fel ok and be tightliped and functioning at a level. But it takes paying attention to the world around you and recognising every thing for what its wurth. You just go to do it and it will reflect in you and threw out your presence.

Thats what i did any way.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder