Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Will I be ok?
    #4180331 - 05/15/05 11:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have a chance to get some acid tabs. I plan on getting 4, 2 for me, 2 for my really good friend. I want to get them now, and save them until the Fall before school (when I have a week away from home, with nothing to worry about).
I want to know if you have any suggestions though with the following plan, or of you think of things I could change for the better.

I plan on going with only him on a very nice day (no chance of rain) and going to this 100 acre forest preserve. We did shrooms there (lower dose) and it was amazing. It's huge and open with enormous rolling hills  and trippy looking trees/flowers.

1. Does this environment sound ok? We will be in the same forest preserve for the whole trip (we cant go indoors because its driving distance, and to walk wed have to cross streets and other bad shit). I'm not sure if this will get boring though or not, being in the same spot. We plan on bringing guitars/slinkys/drawing supplies and some other random toys. I'm still not sure though if this is enough to occupy us for 10 hours.

2. Is 1-2 hits (even if it's strong) be intense enough to make it dangerous being by ourselves? I want to be with just him, I can't think of anyone else i'd trust. But, I don't know if 1-2 hits is serious enough to need a sitter, or if it could make me do stupid shit (like thinking i can climb trees or something dangerous). I know I was worried about being too out of control without a sitter on half an eigth of shrooms, but I wasn't even close to losing control there (and i had no reason to worry). I had melting and stuff, but i was able to make good judgment calls. I don't know on acid though.

3. How necessary is music? I think an ipod will only last a few hours.. haha

4. I think I am going to take 1 hit, and wait 40 min, and take another hit if it's not as much as id like. Do you think this is a good idea?

5. Lastly.. this is kind of a lame question, and its out there. but is there any real-life example you could give me that would indicate if i'm easily able to 'let go' or if im ready for acid? i'm trying to determine if i have a personality where I will like having my entire reality flipped. The idea sounds cool to me, and i LOVED shrooms in the dose i had. I also fucking LOVE visuals, those were awesome (then again.. ive only seen melting and stuff, I cant say for certain if id like my fingers turning into snakes). also i havent ever had enough of any psychadelic to really show me what its like to have reality torn away (like i said.. i had good judgment on shrooms, it was only 2.5g). Everyone tells me certain personalities cope better with 'letting go' and the whole reality reversal thing.. but i dont know what that means. I need someone to be specific though and give examples, if they could..

ok.. really sorry for the length of that. Im tired and listening to techno which usually makes me drag shit out way longer  :blush:

Anyway, thanks for the advice in advance :smile:

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Will I be ok? [Re: Limelight]
    #4180351 - 05/16/05 12:00 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.

I think you'll have a very enjoyable experience.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Will I be ok? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4180361 - 05/16/05 12:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.

I think you'll have a very enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the good vibes :smile: And yeah i have thought about it.. ahah alot. I don't know if that's good or bad though. Mainly I want to make sure everything is PERFECT. I don't know if something i am choosing though will end up hurting me more though (thats why im posting here to make sure :smile: )

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4180392 - 05/16/05 12:10 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I think you've got a great mind for LSD, sounds like you'll enjoy it a lot. You'll be fine and have a blast :smile: I don't think you'll have to worry about running out of things to do, like Hunter Thompson said--LSD is a sure cure for boredom. You'll see the complexity and beauty of life in everything around you at the preserve. I would kick back with or without music and just let go and enjoy :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Will I be ok? [Re: Organic]
    #4180407 - 05/16/05 12:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

awesome :smile: thanks for the kind words organic. I think I would like it too.. i mean im obsessed with surrealist stuff, I love dreams and trippy pictures. I just wasnt sure if thats good or not heh.
Peace guys, i think im off to bed soon.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4180823 - 05/16/05 02:17 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

1. I think you will be alright. You will definately be occupied for the peak trust me. Material things don't really matter too much during this period. You will love being in nature and making realizations of the wonders all around you. After you come down a bit (i have never peaked for more than around 7 - 9 hours off of 2 doses depending on potency) you should be able to walk back if you even want to at that point. You will probably want to sit and refelct engulfed in the beauty of the nature around you. :sun:

2. No you will not be in any danger. You should be a-ok unless there are man-eating bears in the preserve. haha. Seriously though I think you'll be alright bro. I don't know you but you seem like an intelligent person. While journeying on L I analyze things with much more intellect and much deeper than I ever thought possible.

3. Music won't be a necessity.

4. I suggest dropping both. You will thank me later. :heart:

5. I think Organic answered this question perfectly for you. :thumbup::thumbup:

Happy journeying my fellow shroomery brother. Hope this was some help to you.

:sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
Re: Will I be ok? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4180863 - 05/16/05 02:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
1. I think you will be alright. You will definitely be occupied for the peak trust me. Material things don't really matter too much during this period. You will love being in nature and making realizations of the wonders all around you. After you come down a bit (i have never peaked for more than around 7 - 9 hours off of 2 doses depending on potency) you should be able to walk back if you even want to at that point. You will probably want to sit and reflect engulfed in the beauty of the nature around you. :sun:

2. No you will not be in any danger. You should be a-OK unless there are man-eating bears in the preserve. haha. Seriously though I think you'll be alright bro. I don't know you but you seem like an intelligent person. While journeying on L I analyze things with much more intellect and much deeper than I ever thought possible.

3. Music won't be a necessity.

4. I suggest dropping both. You will thank me later. :heart:

5. I think Organic answered this question perfectly for you. :thumbup::thumbup:

Happy journeying my fellow shroomery brother. Hope this was some help to you.

i agree with this members answers...

you sound like your ready.

take both.

my favorite psychedelic quote ever "music does not matter once state is achieved."

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Will I be ok? [Re: mathflower]
    #4181412 - 05/16/05 09:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:sun: Thanks very much.

--------------------

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4181471 - 05/16/05 09:54 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Also, perhaps you can tell me if this is a good path, or if I am not ready yet. I know some people take psychs to give guidance in their life and become enlightened, while others take them to "get fucked up."
I think I am in the middle though..
I really like my life right now, and I have nothing I want to change really (that I know of.. heh, that soon may change). On the other hand, I'm not taking them only to get 'fucked up for a day.'
My goal is to experience what it's like, to see the visuals, and to experience something so mind blowing it cant be described. I also want to see the true beauty in objects, and unlock my art potential (I'm bringing lots of drawing supplies, as I'm a very artistic person).
Does this goal sound reasonable?

--------------------

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
    #4181500 - 05/16/05 10:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the fact that you have a goal speaks volumes about your choice.

you've already chosen to take this path, why must you seek others approval?  embrace your freedom of decision.

i consider myself an immensely spiritual person, but does that mean that taking a spiritual sacrament cannot be fun?

why must god and soul and spirit be so serious?

you will discover what we like to call the cosmic joke on your journey, and you may not even know it... it may take you several trips before you even realize what the cosmic joke is.

either way, you (we) will always be the punchline.

good luck, and try not to hold your breath form the beauty :heart:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4181505 - 05/16/05 10:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, the cosmic joke sounds great! I will look for it, and hopefully I'll see it (or hopefully it will come to me). You piqued (peaked?) my interest.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4181717 - 05/16/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Very enthusiastic about that joke, eh!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4184891 - 05/17/05 02:22 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mathflower said:
the fact that you have a goal speaks volumes about your choice.

you've already chosen to take this path, why must you seek others approval?  embrace your freedom of decision.

i consider myself an immensely spiritual person, but does that mean that taking a spiritual sacrament cannot be fun?

why must god and soul and spirit be so serious?

you will discover what we like to call the cosmic joke on your journey, and you may not even know it... it may take you several trips before you even realize what the cosmic joke is.

either way, you (we) will always be the punchline.

good luck, and try not to hold your breath form the beauty :heart:

Very perfectly put. I like that. :smile: :thumbup:

Make sure you let us know how it goes limelight.

:loveeyes: Peace and much good vibes to you. :loveeyes:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience