Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Loc: The here and NOW
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: keeperofkeys]
    #4180775 - 05/15/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah I forgot to ask, What's STP? :kodama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4180777 - 05/15/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

are you sure you're not "the Keeper"? hah, yeah "Keeper's Kreepers". WHAT A DUMB NAME! You should have picked a better name yourself, dude.

--------------------
:dragon:

InvisibleDragonaut

#4180786 - 05/15/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

STP is a really shitty site, with outrageous prices, where newbs get their spores because they don't know any better, and get ripped off by "the Keeper".

--------------------
:dragon:

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
    #4180837 - 05/16/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck that. I have wondered if the TRUE strain of MAZ is being replaced by some random strain by certain spore companies. I have heard of this unscrupulous practice happening alot. My friend ordered from THE LITTLE GUY which is a SHROOMERY sponser. VERY reputable.  :bye:

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
    #4181062 - 05/16/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, WI SHROOM SKATER, I'm Sure I'm NOT "The Keeper". I have seen that strain Keeper's Kreepers on a couple of forums though. I am still relatively new here so PLEASE don't brand me for that "Keepers" sins against humanity. I like my name. I'm going to keep it. As far as that fucker's practices, I hope every newbie that reads this post will now know better than to order from STP and "the KEEPER". :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow:

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4181156 - 05/16/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the strain is called Keepers Creeper..FYI

and TLG isn't a Shroomery sponsor/vendor anymore!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Roadkill]
    #4182571 - 05/16/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Why is TLG not a shroomery sponsor/vendor anymore, are they a schwag vendor? Are their spores of a reliable quality? I've heard nothing but good reviews about them in the past, what's up? :shake:  :confused:

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #4184027 - 05/16/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Um, drama is one of the main reasons i do believe.

Not sure if people want that around on the boards any more.

:lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Photoguy]
    #4184071 - 05/16/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA COCOCOCOCOC puffs HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #4184333 - 05/16/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

keeperofkeys said:
Why is TLG not a shroomery sponsor/vendor anymore, are they a schwag vendor? Are their spores of a reliable quality? I've heard nothing but good reviews about them in the past, what's up? :shake:  :confused:

TLG is a fine supplier...I have had very good luck with their spores
I prefer www.ralphstersspores.com  Ralph didnt high tail it when the Professor got busted :smirk: :thumbup:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

#14643332 - 06/20/11 01:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

keeperofkeys said:
Hello all, I have a question about the Mazapatec Strain. It appears to me to be a VERY selective strain of Cubensis! What other strain has that special wood grainy appearance with the lines radiating down from the middle of the cap down to the edge. Also, the cap tends to not open completely as if it refuses to unfurl making it a hard one to print. What I am really interested in however is the special MAGIC that this particular strain carries. I have not personally tried this strain but I have read it is a much more spiritual trip, has incredible visuals and opens the third eye much more readily than other strains. I have also read this is the original TEONANACTL of legend reknowned. The very Regal, Kingly appearrance of this strain tells me this is a SpecialHelper. TEONANACTL means "Flesh of the Gods" as many of you already know. I am surprised more research has'nt been done on it. I did a search on it here at the shroomery and found next to no information on it, other than it's a really visual strain. Also I read that it can be a slow colonizer and the fruits are sometimes small if it's not given the TLC it deserves. Does anyone have the proper growth parameters for this strain? You know, temperatures, light, PH levels, humidity, grain preferences, etc.? I know it responds well to growing on dung, especially horse. I really would like to find out about some SPECIAL research done on this strain, if anyone is willing to give a good link I would Really appreciate it. Thanks so much.    :heartpump:              :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

this happened to me after the 2nd-3rd flush with the mexicana strain.. they look bulky but cap wont expand

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #14644281 - 06/20/11 01:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
6yr old bump

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate