Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Loc: The here and NOW
Mazapatec Strain
    #4179782 - 05/15/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hello all, I have a question about the Mazapatec Strain. It appears to me to be a VERY selective strain of Cubensis! What other strain has that special wood grainy appearance with the lines radiating down from the middle of the cap down to the edge. Also, the cap tends to not open completely as if it refuses to unfurl making it a hard one to print. What I am really interested in however is the special MAGIC that this particular strain carries. I have not personally tried this strain but I have read it is a much more spiritual trip, has incredible visuals and opens the third eye much more readily than other strains. I have also read this is the original TEONANACTL of legend reknowned. The very Regal, Kingly appearrance of this strain tells me this is a SpecialHelper. TEONANACTL means "Flesh of the Gods" as many of you already know. I am surprised more research has'nt been done on it. I did a search on it here at the shroomery and found next to no information on it, other than it's a really visual strain. Also I read that it can be a slow colonizer and the fruits are sometimes small if it's not given the TLC it deserves. Does anyone have the proper growth parameters for this strain? You know, temperatures, light, PH levels, humidity, grain preferences, etc.? I know it responds well to growing on dung, especially horse. I really would like to find out about some SPECIAL research done on this strain, if anyone is willing to give a good link I would Really appreciate it. Thanks so much.    :heartpump:              :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: keeperofkeys]
    #4179864 - 05/15/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have never had a problem printing the Maz strain!~

It does have a nice trip effect to it. :smile:

The growth perimeters of the maz are the same as almost all the other cubensis.

and yes the Maz likes the horse poo!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinecasper7512
Danger
Loc: Shaolin
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Roadkill]
    #4179981 - 05/15/05 08:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

maz was my first grow here is a pic of the beg i wish i still had the other pics but maz was awsome i loved em

--------------------

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: casper7512]
    #4180023 - 05/15/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think the Teonanactl is P. Mexicana if memory serves me right... They were used by the Mazatec people. You might want to study that further :laugh: I'd love to know more about it.
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4180098 - 05/15/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah, you're right, it IS Mexicana that is known as TEONANACTL. I want to learn alot more about that strain as well. The Mazapatec strain still stands out to me. I have seen some pictures of it where the caps look almost like an upside down acorn with ridges running down the cap. Very peculiar.  :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

OfflinePraseodymn
The Stranger
Loc: The Moon! Yes! haha!
    #4180164 - 05/15/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

what the.. hell..?
THAT DUDE IS GROWING ON COCO PUFFS(tm)!!!!

Invisibledeathbychimney
45th GenerationRoman
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Praseodymn]
    #4180174 - 05/15/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you're kidding, right

--------------------
diarrhea takes over your life

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: deathbychimney]
    #4180262 - 05/15/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The texture of the cap is NOTICIBLY different in some pictures I have seen. I think it is a special sub-strain of Cubensis. :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
    #4180286 - 05/15/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone ever tried a Mazapatec grow on COCOA PUFFS(tm)!!??!!  LOL :lol:

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4180299 - 05/15/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

from what i here there is only one sub cube the EQ as its spores are slightly smaller than normal cube spores

MAZ is A+ and heavy sporeilator

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: onetime]
    #4180363 - 05/15/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, Equador is a sub-strain, that's interesting. I have high hopes for this strain (Maz) as I am about ready to start a culture of it. I am experienced with the classic PF strain, Pan. Cyans., Hawaiian, and the John Allen strain. I have had a mixture of success and failure with each strain. Sterility is so crucial. And difficult to sustain someplaces. It is the most challenging aspect of growing that I have encountered. I am working on NEW techniques to advance over this pressing obstacle in Mycology.....Stay tuned......  :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
    #4180460 - 05/15/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The Maz is my favorite strain of cubensis thus far. I still have a lot of strains to study, but I'll be surprised if any top it.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflineAllyKat
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: dog]
    #4180553 - 05/15/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think this will be one of the next strains that I order. Would have ordered it already, but heard it was a kind of slow colonizer and I needed my next batch to be as quick as possible.

Looking forward to trying it soon.

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: AllyKat]
    #4180610 - 05/15/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I bet the reason it's supposedly more potent is Because it's such a slow colonizer. More time to store up the yummies from the nutes IMHO. Well worth the wait from what everyone's said. OH Man, the anticipation is excruciating!  :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

Offlinemtr1514
MYCONAUT
Loc: over a mile high!
    #4180617 - 05/15/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Slow?? Mazapatec myc is not only fast growing but has a very strong rhizo.. Growing this strain is very rewarding.

--------------------
MYCONAUT

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: mtr1514]
    #4180712 - 05/15/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Awsome, Myconaut. I have read most reports saying Maz is slow, however, a few like you say it's fast.  Strong Rhizo's TOO? EXCELLENT. Sometimes Rhizomorphic growth is elusive depending I think mainly on spore sources and growth parameters. I have heard it is a very forgiving strain. I have had problems getting Rhizo growth in the past. I need to go back to using Agar. I am limited in resources right now. Big dreams MANIFESTING soon. :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

InvisibleDragonaut

#4180714 - 05/15/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"keeper of keys" huh? Is your name Shane? Ever hear of STP? You wanted a link? http://www.shrooms.ca/ how's that?

...nice use of the smileys, BTW.

--------------------
:dragon:

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4180719 - 05/15/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just wanted to say that With creeper i've had Nothing but greate results when white Myc. showed...I had one fight greenie meanie out, but it lost in the end (about 2-3months) :thumbup:

-Gnostic

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: Mazapatec Strain [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4180748 - 05/15/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No, my name is'nt Shane. Sorry. I guess there is another "Keeper" out there. I wish I cold find some sites w/ the particular genetic expressions I am referring to. I'll search some more.  :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow:

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
    #4180763 - 05/15/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe this "Keeper" should get some Kreeper then uh?  :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer: :shroomer:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Boomr Bag