Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Questions about LSD
    #4179173 - 05/15/05 06:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, I've read about 12 pages on here, and have found nothing on the questions I'm about to pose. I've read on erowid, and didn't find what I was looking for.

Here we go:

1. Are there any long-term effects, physically, from taking LSD? Is there any sort of damage to any organs, the brain, change in chemical balances, etc. I want to know whether or not there is any sort of long-term harm AT ALL, even the slightest harm, when taking LSD.

2. How can one identify true, good LSD? I've read quite a few threads on here, and alot of them have asked if what they took was real LSD, and some of the regular posters here said it wasn't. So, what are the defining traits of LSD. A medium dose or whatever. Like... what will it taste like? How long should it take to kick in? etc

3. Would anyone mind making a comparison between LSD and Psilocybin(mushrooms)? I'm quite experienced with mushrooms(I'm a noob compared to some, but fairly experienced when compared to most) tripping 10+ times on levels 1-5 on the scale. I pick them myself, have done alot of things with them (tea, eating, foods, drying, etc). So, knowing this, hopefully one of you would be kind enough to discuss or comment on the differences between mushrooms and acid. What is different about the visualizations? What is the introversion like? Compare medium doses of both, and heavy doses for both, please.

--
I think this will help alot of new people here, as well. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
So it goes.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Questions about LSD [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4179218 - 05/15/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery, check out this cool new feature that I spent a good deal of time working on. Just select "LSD."

Also, try a search, you will find everything you need or want to know.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience