Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreatGigInTheSky
Stranger
Loc: Earth
V I S U A L S
    #4173447 - 05/14/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'd like to know what some of the greatest CEV's and OEV's are that anybody here has had. Woot.

Tell me about the intensity, the colors, the figures... etc.

O, and has anyone here ever gotten tracers? And if so... how many grams did you eat in order to get them? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: GreatGigInTheSky]
    #4173494 - 05/14/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Oh man i tripped about 2 weeks ago with a friend back at TTU and it was the most visual trip i ever had. i ate only 3 grams of cracker dry cubes. i had bright tracers not to mention the the vivid 3d-ness of every thing. The carpet was all 3d and the wall paper was dancing with with swirls of colors and mixtures of shapes. It was seriously the craziest/coolest thing i have ever seen while tripping. OH lol not to mention the walk we took around campus. At one point we were convinced the ground was covered with maggets, they were only small leaf things from the pine tree. What a motha fuckin blast i had. But yeah i went hunting for the cubes yesterday with no luck. It was pretty wet still, im hoping to find some though in a week or so. I think you just really have to look hard if you expect to find any actives right now.

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

Invisiblemarvoman
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: acoustic]
    #4173747 - 05/14/05 06:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Last time I tripped out I went into my kitchen and the whole place became a rainforest! I'm not kidding, I was surrounded by greenery and massive trees, and I could feel a light rain falling on me!

I didn't last very long but it was pretty amazing! I couldn't tell you how much I'd had exactly (Me and my friends shared a batch of tea made from 40 grams of Thai mushrooms) but it was definately a stage 5 trip.
Afterwards I spent most of the evening having a conversation with Jesus, and I was god for at least an hour and a half!

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: marvoman]
    #4173758 - 05/14/05 06:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Word marvoman, ive been in a rain forest tripping to, both in my bedroom and in central america!

I took a mutant cambodian and had an level 3 or 4 off of about 3 grams wet. It was fucking insane. Lions appeared in my living room and walked around with me. My bed turned into a bed of snakes who cooled me off. The water in the toliet turned into faces and asked me questions. I turned into a black and white stick figure drawing and got erased. OEV and CEV like crazy.

I did 2.5 grams of dried B+ and had cool ass tracers. When i touched the wall, it would ripple where i touched it. If I dragged my fingers across the wall, it would turn into a green purpler tracer and ripple out across the wall. I must have done that for 3 hours!

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineRetired
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: Photoguy]
    #4173761 - 05/14/05 06:41 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

that is sweet! i have yet to have any good ones. one time i took 11 grams wet b+ and was walking around the nature center on some trails. right in the middle of some trail was a tiny flower suspended about eye lever and it opened up right in front of me.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: Retired]
    #4174166 - 05/14/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my most intense visuals were things melting. posters melting off the wall into the floor, the strings on my hoodie melting into the ground. only had visuals like that once

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4174739 - 05/14/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I can't even describe the most intense visuals I've had. I've been to completely different dimensions and experienced all existence rapidly exploding into oblivion.

--------------------

Offlineextinguishment
day tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: Further
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4174784 - 05/14/05 01:52 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my first and only trip so far in january was 2.2g of cubes. also smoked a joint pretty potent skunk type KB 30 mins after eating cubes on a pbj sandwich. faces on tv were like balloon blobs and the outline was animated and everchanging, and it appeared as if someone was changing the tint back and forth in waves. some faces also decayed to zombies almost. this wasnt scary, because i knew these faces in the commercials, the people were exaclty that: zombies. like most of american society. tv isnt cool while tripping. the outline of the cat was animated in the same way, and  one of the dogs appeared to stretch like a slinky. i walked into my messy room and WHAM it hit me, it was so CHOATIC and OVERBEARINGi couldnt stay in. i know the importance now of having relatively orderly conditions. damn, the computer was weird....i really felt like an alien. i picked up my guitar and it was missing a string. the gap inbetween felt like the grand canyon. and i couldnt play it. after all this was enlightening bliss, all made sense. zero is the lowest common denominator and all of existence is redundant. everything made sense in a yingyang type of way. my eyes felt like 2 cameras, and the exposure time was long (think of a picture that elapses over a few seconds and the blur you get). i got alot of 'impression' type of effects, and on a moving object it caused trails. nothing appeared of of no where, and no CEVs that were apparent to me. most of the visuals from the trip i would equate with 'optical illusions' than 'hallucinations'.  :eek: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :grin:

Offlinemoebiustrip
coincidencefrequencyanalyst
Loc: Way, way out there.
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: extinguishment]
    #4176144 - 05/14/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Crisp, clear CEV of alabaster columns, half crumbling, floating in a milky void. The columns, and the void somehow, were pierced through repeatedly (and violently!) by some kind of searing energy which seemed to spring forth from an otherwise invisible dimension. Observed while listening to Saint-Saens Sonata No. 1.

--------------------
not-2

InvisibleBrotherJohn
Man Behind the Harmonica
Male

Loc: Somewhere I Have Always B...
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4176252 - 05/14/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
I can't even describe the most intense visuals I've had. I've been to completely different dimensions and experienced all existence rapidly exploding into oblivion.

Yep I use to visit there often.Ive seen things comic books are made of.

--------------------
-I Lied and Told Her I Loved Her...She Didn't Care,But Anyway.......

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: BrotherJohn]
    #4176496 - 05/14/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i definitely understand what you guys are talking about in regards to completely tapping out of this dimension for a seemingly endless amount of time.

this happened to me last night after i grinded up 5 grams of P Cyans into a VERY potent tea  :crazy2: My whole come up and peak lasted about 2 hrs, very intense, the visuals and fractals were like drunk electric pulses this time, i mean i could NOT even focus on the actual paisley like fractals because this time my whole room and the celtic tapestries on my walls were just swaying back and forth so violently, like a ship in a relentless sea storm.

Anyway, here's my visual that takes the motherlovin cake...for several minutes while peaking, the fractals were so vibrant and vivid that they would kaleidiscopically flow into eachother until they grinded themselves into a very very very vivid smoke. i mean there was NO difference between this "smoke" and real smoke! or a sort of dust/air molecule evaporation in slow motion...ahhhh gotta love the cyans, they always provide strong visuals.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Offlinesploogepanz55
zoinks!
Male
Loc: Oregon!
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: Soularize]
    #4177061 - 05/15/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I had an OEV once when i took 4.4 grams of cubensis and was watching the Chappele Show on Comedy Central.
I dont know why we were watching it, but my friend turned it on.
It was so odd because Chappele started melting and morphing and turned into a chihuahua (spelling?) and then stepped out of the TV and said "im rich bitch!" and disappeared. It was weird also coz the show was still going on and he was talking, but he wasnt on TV.
crazy shit man!

--------------------
We can't stop here, this is bat country! -HST

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

Re: V I S U A L S [Re: sploogepanz55]
    #4177576 - 05/15/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

On a recent trip I had a 3-d spiral form about 4 inches from my face it was blue and pulsed and as it grew bigger there was a horrible metal on metal grinding sound. Followed by some pounding bass it was crazy. It started to enjoy then a fight broke out infront of my apartment so all the yelling a beer bottle made me hide beneath my covers other then that my blue spiral was fun

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4178899 - 05/15/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the best visuals are undescribable. i've had lots.

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#4179568 - 05/15/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

on friday, i ate 6 hits of acid and had visuals i didnt think were possible to have. if i looked at a wall the whole wall would turn into a painting, there was a black light poster and it kept turning into maryln manson, i could zoom in and look at how the hallucinations were made. it was crazy.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: LilShank]
    #4180114 - 05/15/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The best visuals are never just visuals. It is all a combined experience, that results in what happened to you.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: V I S U A L S [Re: mecreateme]
    #4180160 - 05/15/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone get multi-sensory visuals?

Like, I remember tripping from a 5g tea, and my friend saying "dude, it's raining!" and then i felt my hand and i could feel the texture/smoothness of water, and looked up/across to see rain.

Basically, has anyone SEEN something, and then had another sense "confirm it". Like, has anyone seen smoke and smelled it? etc

--------------------
So it goes.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4181725 - 05/16/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Like I just said, visuals are never just visuals. Unless you are on RCs but on psychedelics, they are a combined sensory experience. You can feel, smell, see, and hear them.

The way a psychedelic functions is to make what you think you see, what you see and experience.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: V I S U A L S [Re: mecreateme]
    #4182667 - 05/16/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

On the best trip I had, I saw hundreds of friendly smiling faces (in a large pit of sand I was trippin at) all chillin with me in the mushrooms world. I felt kinda like we all knew what was going on. That I had entered their world with love + compassion.

Ive had other crazy fuckin visuals, but there was something about those faces... like they're always there, always have been and always will be, even though most will call them visuals.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisiblemarvoman
Re: V I S U A L S [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4183140 - 05/16/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Once I was tripping and someone opened a window (so I'm told) and loads of cold air poured in. The sensation of fresh air hitting me felt like it was raining from my ceiling. But not just any rain, it was the most refreshing rainfall you could ever imagine. I could even 'see' the rain falling from the ceiling!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies