Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Close encounters of the sheriff kind
    #4176499 - 05/14/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i have been picking Cubes and Cyens in this field in Texas for about 2 weeks now, selling and tripping off of them, but today me and my buddy had just found a decent crop and drove around the corner, got out to look in another field and a guy drove up and stopped us and started hassling us. we started blowing him off until he pulled out his badge and started interrogating us... i was scared shitless and the best excuse i could come up with for why we were in the field was that we were cowtipping.He looked at my license and then looked in my car and saw my paper sack which was filled with mushrooms. He knew what was up, he kept asking what we were looking for. It turns out that the field we were in was his. He let us go but managed to scare us bad enough to go find a different field. Too bad too, that field was a cake walk to find them in.

Please share your close encounter stories. theyre always good entertainment

Edited by Jtrip (05/14/05 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: Jtrip]
    #4176566 - 05/14/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Another time about 3 days before my post above i was in a field across from the field that my other post happened in at about midnight with my car parked across the street. We were in the field for about 2 hours and we saw flashlights on my buddies car which was about 100 yards from mine. ( 4 people in 2 cars... rediculus, but i didnt have any say in it.) We were split in to 2 groups of 2 and we both saw the flashlights. as soon as they were gone me and my partner ran dead sprint the long ass way to my car and called my other friend that was still in the field and he said "hey man, i see a car creepin towards your car" i didnt know what he was talking about and soon enough i see a big ranch truck slam on his breaks right in front of me, so i turned on my brights, blinded him and burnt off on the other direction. he turned around and roasted his tires after me but i burned him in my mustang. Good thing he followed me too cuz it gave the other 2 guys in the field a chance to run to theyre car and get outa there.

crazy thing is that the guy i was with was the owner of the other car. and the other guys by some miracle had is keys because there was a tiny flashlight that they were using to hunt with on em, so they were able to get away. lucky lucky lucky.

Next crazyt thing is that today we found out that the guy who chased me was the same guy who stopped me today... he was a damn sheriff.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4176568 - 05/14/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

heh, no wonder. :nonono:
I get a feeling that until you you change your ways, you will get this reaction everywhere. sorry.
Start by reading the *******PLEASE READ*******

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4176581 - 05/14/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

if you mean change my ways by asking them to look in theyre field then thats a good idea unless your asking a sheriff. lol glad i didnt (which i was about to before he pulled out his badge) i probly would have been in jail. what else can i do?
i was planning on having somone drop me offearly in the morning next time in a field up the road. any tips?

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #4176595 - 05/14/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

First off, sorry if I sounded harsh, we get alot of messed up posts, I was responding before your edits (which sounded a little better).
Second, I just got back from looking at field that was completely trashed, it's no wonder land owners are so pissed :nonono:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Invisibleshadowmonster
mutated
Loc: the lab..muhuhahahaahahah...
    #4176606 - 05/14/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

do your self and who evers field your picking from and shoot your self in the brain with a spear gun. that cop should have arrested you for being greedy.

Invisibleshadowmonster
mutated
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: shadowmonster]
    #4176617 - 05/14/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i feel ashamed to be regstered the same day as you.

Edited by shadowmonster (05/14/05 11:07 PM)

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #4176623 - 05/14/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's no answer. Just be human like and don't disrespect. Pretty simple, pretty reasonable

--------------------

Invisibleshadowmonster
mutated
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4176741 - 05/14/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

my point was hes selling them. hes just asking for it

Edited by shadowmonster (05/15/05 12:02 AM)

OfflineArcanis
Shroom Wizard

Loc: California
    #4177000 - 05/15/05 01:27 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

MY STORY: Okay heres how it went down, first after skool(Im 18 dont trip) me and some friends went to the fields. we hopped and we were walking up the hill when we heard honking from the other side of the fence. it was a white suburban and the dude said "hey get outta there" so we start running to another fence to hop when we heard sumthin. i turn around and this dude on an ATV was chasing us. The dude on the back of him had a rifle and fired a couple of shots. luckily we got outta there and noone got hurt. CALI MAN its crazy

--------------------
Every great mage has to start somewhere with some herb. I choose Shrooms and Weed.

OfflineGatorB
Stranger
Loc: Southeast Tennessee
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: Arcanis]
    #4177040 - 05/15/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Arcanis said:
MY STORY: Okay heres how it went down, first after skool(Im 18 dont trip) me and some friends went to the fields. we hopped and we were walking up the hill when we heard honking from the other side of the fence. it was a white suburban and the dude said "hey get outta there" so we start running to another fence to hop when we heard sumthin. i turn around and this dude on an ATV was chasing us. The dude on the back of him had a rifle and fired a couple of shots. luckily we got outta there and noone got hurt. CALI MAN its crazy

What shrooms do you find in Cali?

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Re: Close encounters of the sheriff kind [Re: GatorB]
    #4177951 - 05/15/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats some scary shit man, did you at leaast find any mushrooms?

i dont see anything wrong with selling wild mushrooms, what am i going to do with that many mushrooms? im the one driving 30 minutes to the field and putting my ass on the line to get them, why not cash in on them. Besides, us hicks hure in texas aint smart enuf fo no hadropawnic mushrooms. thats how everyone gets all theyre mushrooms around here buying from the people who pick em.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4178235 - 05/15/05 12:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Another time about 3 days before my post above i was in a field across from the field that my other post happened in at about midnight with my car parked across the street. We were in the field for about 2 hours and we saw flashlights on my buddies car which was about 100 yards from mine. ( 4 people in 2 cars... rediculus, but i didnt have any say in it.) We were split in to 2 groups of 2 and we both saw the flashlights. as soon as they were gone me and my partner ran dead sprint the long ass way to my car and called my other friend that was still in the field and he said "hey man, i see a car creepin towards your car" i didnt know what he was talking about and soon enough i see a big ranch truck slam on his breaks right in front of me, so i turned on my brights, blinded him and burnt off on the other direction. he turned around and roasted his tires after me but i burned him in my mustang. Good thing he followed me too cuz it gave the other 2 guys in the field a chance to run to theyre car and get outa there. 

You should win like, an oscar or something for that story maaaan. :craven:

Quote:

What shrooms do you find in Cali?

that is against the forums rules, please refer to "mapping the mycelial network".

Quote:

the fields - cali

the only thing your going to find in the fields is poop, cali's not a good place for cubies.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract