Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineArcanis
Shroom Wizard

Loc: California
Importan question about legallitty
    #4176901 - 05/15/05 02:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Okay at what point is it illegal. to grow? find? pick? eat? I mean when does it become illegal. Some say its when you make contact with them. Others say its when you attempt to eat or sell. also I hear if you have them then its attempted suicide and if you sell them then its attempted murder. Because its like a poision and drains ur vitimin C or something. But wouldnt thast mean shroom users would get scurvy?

--------------------
Every great mage has to start somewhere with some herb. I choose Shrooms and Weed.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemcawesome
my own god

Loc: south jersey
Re: Importan question about legallitty [Re: Arcanis]
    #4177473 - 05/15/05 10:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

thats one reason i continually eat vitamin c pills and drink orange juice when i trip...plus it makes that seritonin go crazy...

--------------------
Think for yourself
Question authority
Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
Think for yourself
Question authority

OfflineRetired
Re: Importan question about legallitty [Re: mcawesome]
    #4177480 - 05/15/05 10:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

does it really drain your vitC?

InvisibleGabbaDj
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Importan question about legallitty [Re: Arcanis]
    #4177583 - 05/15/05 11:42 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Okay at what point is it illegal. to grow? find? pick? eat? I mean when does it become illegal.

Depends on your state. It is illegal to grow and posses but the definition of such is tricky depending what stage your in. Just consider it illegal in every state. In California it is illegal to pick unless your on state property and have a permit, I dont know about other states.

Quote:

Some say its when you make contact with them. Others say its when you attempt to eat or sell.

Eating and selling is illegal in every state, contact is questionable.

Quote:

also I hear if you have them then its attempted suicide and if you sell them then its attempted murder.

This has been going around about acid for years. It started because the penalty for possession of acid can equal the penalty for murder. You are not charged with murder, thats just stupid

Quote:

Because its like a poision and drains ur vitimin C or something. But wouldnt thast mean shroom users would get scurvy?

Again this is an acid myth and has nothing to do with mushrooms. Vitamin C does not in any way benefit an acid trip and its a users activity that makes them feel like shit not strychnine.

To sum things up...

Possession of mushrooms, selling and eating is illegal. Other parts of the mushrooms like spores and mycelium are questionable depending on what state your in.

Punishment for possession of mushrooms is much less than that of acid but its still harsh and yes can be about the same that someone would get for murder. This is because many people are only getting a few years for murder.

Acid and Mushrooms are not poison, its dehydration and improper nutrition that makes people feel shitty after tripping and the vitamin C thing is just a myth.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG          C8.com                    http://www.beatsopjefiets.com/   

OfflineArcanis
Shroom Wizard

Loc: California
Re: Importan question about legallitty [Re: GabbaDj]
    #4177594 - 05/15/05 11:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you so fucking much

--------------------
Every great mage has to start somewhere with some herb. I choose Shrooms and Weed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion