Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Tri - Light Experience
    #4176140 - 05/14/05 10:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

One evening, me and a group of friends induced ourselves with the Tea. My bro is a light weight, and that night he reached the one state, after transcending the visuals and reaching the mushroom spirit, which is actually female.

To cut it short, i felt a calling on the inside to tell him that we should go out to the front of the house, which was located out in the country. We both sat down facing each other, and he went into himself again, although he was still aware of my presence. I began my gaze at the night sky, which was filled with the amplified brightness of stars.

After about 5 minutes, i strictly pointed out a star that was entirely too big to be a star itself. It was something else. The shape was entirely different, triangular. You could fit about 20 normal sized stars into this triangle, and the coloring (for me) was half yellow and half green, while for my bro it was just completely white. Instantly he came out of himself to see what i was pointing out, and he agreed completely, that it wasn't a star.

The sky that night was wild, the clouds were forming into a grotto and it seemed to be hovering right above us. We both got up, because instantly we felt drawn to this light. The thickest clouds would pass between us and it, and the light would shine through the cloud itself. I've never seen anything like it, and tripping in general is usually a trip.

After a while of watching, the light turned. Let me explain that it seemed as if a triangular spotlight were shining on us. But the light turned, and then the whole thing moves across the sky about 2 inches, and faces us again. When this light turned, you could briefly see what i can only describe as rocket boosters, and then they stopped and the light came our way again. We watched a while longer until we felt it was time to go back. At the time of the light, it was only me and my bro and all of the other tripping kids were inside still. But when we came backoutside there were other kids.. and the sky had covered back up, like no one else was ever meant to see it.

Me and my bro and currently seeking enlightenment, and strange things hahve happened to us before. But this light is a first.. and coincidentally, we were playing grand theft auto: san andreas, and we were listening to the radio. Someone on the radio said something like "Remember that night you were tripping and saw those alien lights.."

We'd be fools to believe we were the only intelligent beings alive, so naturally i believe in the existence of unearthly life forms. Tripping increases your vibratory level.. so what if there is some connection between this and other life?

I don't know of anyone else who this has happened to, so if theres any one else.. let me know.

EDIT: Ah, i just realized this is probably in the wrong category.. if it is exuse the post and move it to where it needs to be.

Edited by Strength (05/14/05 10:37 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: Tri - Light Experience [Re: Strength]
    #4177631 - 05/15/05 11:54 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

tripping and witnessing ufos doesnt necessarily lead to increased credibility.

you dont happen to be located in the breadbasket area do you?

was the triange upsidedown and purple by any chance?

Resident TranceAddict

Re: Tri - Light Experience [Re: Abermelin]
    #4178401 - 05/15/05 03:02 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What do you mean increases your vibratory level?

Re: Tri - Light Experience [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4186741 - 05/17/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Abermelin, no it was half green, half yellow, and rightside up.

Hawkeye2, your vibratory level.. how 'dense' you are at the moment. in the 3rd dimension, you are very dense, very heavy, very 'solid' in a sense. i picture the 4th dimension to be filled with beings of 'light bodies'. they are less dense then we in the third dimension are, as they can pass through 3rd dimension type things, ie: walls, cars, buildings, ect.

when you trip your vibratory level increases and its almost as if you are half in 3d and half in 4d, depending on how much you've taken.

cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
    #4187311 - 05/17/05 05:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

interesting thought.

have you read the prophecies of Ra?

Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4194371 - 05/19/05 08:55 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Dude one time me and a good friend were tripping on acid on my golf course at like 2am and we could see a light in the distance that was similar to what you described and I thought it was alien. It scared the shit out of me becaue it seemed to be trying to communicate telepathically and trying to get me to stare at it and walk closer towards it as if to draw me and my friend in.

That's just what me and my friend were doing as we walked toward it and paid more attention to it, it seemed to be getting brighter and the communications louder. We were both utterly amazed when my instinct kicked in and fight or flight happened I chose flight my friend chose to stare at it. I tried convincing him to come with me and to look at it because thats what "they wanted".

Anyways as the object came closer and closer it soon enough became apparent that it was a low flying 747 airline flying pretty fucking low and as it passed by it was fucking amazing to see it swoosh the air all around it. We were both amazed that all that shit was just in our heads and we both pretty much experienced the same thing.

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (05/19/05 08:56 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience