Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
2g alone in the dark tonight.
    #4175830 - 05/14/05 08:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In about half an hour I plan on taking 2g dry cubes with some grapefruit juice.  I really want to try the dark room thing.  I'm going to try some meditation and self reflection.  If I'm not feelin it I guess I can just play counter-strike or listen to music.  One thing that sucks is my music source is my computer which has headphones and not speakers.  They don't reach my bed so I can't really lay down and listen to music.  :mad:

If anything interesting results I will try to write a trip report for you guys.  I have a hard time putting the experience into words though.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4175840 - 05/14/05 08:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You might want to up that dose...

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4175870 - 05/14/05 09:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Trainwreck said:
You might want to up that dose...

Nah. I don't actually. I took 3g of these and went much further than I wanted to. I'm trying to learn how to use the smaller doses for self reflection. You may need 5g to get to where you are going, but I can take 2g and drive myself.

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #4176046 - 05/14/05 10:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Let us know how it goes, I've always wanted to try a low dose in the dark. I'm with you on the low doses, that's where it's at for me these days. Especially cubes grown on straight poo, I really have to pay attention to dosing there, heh.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Holydiver]
    #4176123 - 05/14/05 10:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I made it 2.2g for good measure. 1.1g of EQ and 1.1g of GT. I'm going to grind to a powder and wash it down with grapefruit juice. I haven't eaten in over 5 hours so I could use the sugar.

Thanks for the good vibes. I'll report back tonight or tomorrow.

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #4176138 - 05/14/05 10:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Woo hoo, powdered drinks are great.  I ground up 2 g's and drank it with OJ the other night.  Now, I'm a capsule person by preference so I wasn't expected what followed, but...it seemed to hit in 10 minutes.  I was floored how fast it came, good times.  Low doses really are where it's at, have fun  :mushroom2:

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Holydiver]
    #4176186 - 05/14/05 10:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

good vibes commin your way buddy, happy trails and hope u have an eventful trip.

--------------------
:goose:

Offlineexume
Stranger
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Dimmy]
    #4176202 - 05/14/05 10:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I had 3.5g thursday night and spent most of the trip lying on my bed in the dark listening to music on my iPod. Good times

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Dimmy]
    #4176224 - 05/14/05 10:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I can tell you're in for a great trip! :laugh:

One of my most interesting trips was on 2grs (not very potent tho) on complete darkness with some hendrix and Pink floyd on my headphones. Amazing. Pure musical orgasm.

I had even more insights than usually whan in a more social context and really felt body changes. Also I had what some would call an "encounter" with some "pan-dimensional" beings.

I clearly remember coming down and saying "wow, I CAN'T believe it. It's been only 3 hours?" I started laughing at the solely thought of ever coming down from that trip.

I'm sending you strong good vibes my friend. There seems to be a lot of people tripping tonight! :laugh: :heart:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: exume]
    #4176226 - 05/14/05 10:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you have a fog machine in a very dimly lit room.. just enough to see the fog, possibly through black light .. you're set. Just set that baby on a 20 minute burst.. meditate, open your eyes to mist and crazy colors!!!! It's overwhelming sometimes.

Have fun!!

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4176561 - 05/15/05 12:40 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well good luck, man.

Let the mushrooms take you :mushroom2: :grin:

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2g alone in the dark tonight. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4177719 - 05/15/05 12:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well all I can really say is that was one very intense trip. I had a lot of anxiety coming up which I always do. That lasted for maybe the first 45 minutes of the trip. I'm not sure if it's normal or not but I always seem to get it. The two hours after that were pretty much euphoria. Greatest feeling of my life. I ended up sitting at my computer with the headphones on listening to music in the dark. I did try to lay down with no music at one point. It was insightful but felt somewhat negative at times. I found music to be much more enjoyable when combined with the dark room. In the dark I didn't get open eye visuals really. It was more like a very intense daydream. Everything you are looking at just fades away because you are so concentrated on what you are visualizing in your mind.

I have a hard time putting a trip into words. I believe that the trip is different for everyone. My thoughts just race too much. There is no way I could put it together in a way that would make sense. I had many realizations about myself last night. Many things in my life that I need to change but I haven't been making the effort to do so. I realized that I need to work harder in life and not give myself so much leisure time. I need to work more hours to make money, and take more credit hours at college. I also realized that I spend way too much time at home.

Overall I would have to say it was the most insightful trip I have ever experienced. It was unpleasant at times, but I was realizing things about myself that I spend every day trying to ignore. An eye opening experience indeed.

By the way, I think there may be some truth to the fact that grapefruit juice intensifies the trip. It was definitely very intense for only being 2.2g.

--------------------

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
    #4177745 - 05/15/05 12:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

enjoy low dose's have there respectful place's .
but for me four g's is a great ride for reflections. anyway relax and enjoy!

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
    #4178588 - 05/15/05 04:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PowerTrip said:
Well all I can really say is that was one very intense trip.  I had a lot of anxiety coming up which I always do.  That lasted for maybe the first 45 minutes of the trip.  I'm not sure if it's normal or not but I always seem to get it.  The two hours after that were pretty much euphoria.  Greatest feeling of my life.  I ended up sitting at my computer with the headphones on listening to music in the dark.  I did try to lay down with no music at one point.  It was insightful but felt somewhat negative at times.  I found music to be much more enjoyable when combined with the dark room.  In the dark I didn't get open eye visuals really.  It was more like a very intense daydream.  Everything you are looking at just fades away because you are so concentrated on what you are visualizing in your mind.

I have a hard time putting a trip into words.  I believe that the trip is different for everyone.  My thoughts just race too much.  There is no way I could put it together in a way that would make sense.  I had many realizations about myself last night.  Many things in my life that I need to change but I haven't been making the effort to do so.  I realized that I need to work harder in life and not give myself so much leisure time.  I need to work more hours to make money, and take more credit hours at college.  I also realized that I spend way too much time at home.

Overall I would have to say it was the most insightful trip I have ever experienced.  It was unpleasant at times, but I was realizing things about myself that I spend every day trying to ignore.  An eye opening experience indeed.

By the way, I think there may be some truth to the fact that grapefruit juice intensifies the trip.  It was definitely very intense for only being 2.2g.

Good trip report  :thumbup:. Discovering things about yourself is one of the most important and rewarding aspects of tripping...it's worthwhile to trip just for that useful information.

--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience