Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMrTootles
Stranger
Ever go to a restaurant?
    #4175623 - 05/14/05 07:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So last night my friends and I ended up having a very mellow, slightly visual experience. It was their first time trying anything, so we started small, but one of my friends actually didn't get ANYTHING for the first couple of hours (she's never even smoked pot, so we had this theory that maybe her body was fighting it or something. I don't know), so as I was coming down we decide to go out to eat.

I felt like I was just born into the world for the first time. Back at the house it was peaceful and calm, and this was just chaos. I mean, coming here during a peak? Hell no. But with the small dose and whatnot, it was sort of eye opening. I remember sitting there, eating some french fries, when someone's phone went off. It was some Black Sabbath ringer. My head JOLTS up and I look at them with these extremely wide - and dilated - eyes. You know, like, "why the hell would you do that?"

And then we're finishing, and suddenly that friend with uber-tolerance starts laughing. And crying. And Laughing. And crying. All at the same time. She says she's feeling "every emotion, from anger to sadness to happiness to love," etc, and my sober pals decide it's time to get the hell out. We take her back to the house and listen to Massive Attack while she is just then beginning her psychadelic journey. She said it was "ridiculous."

My last trip was filled with a lot of anxiety, so this time I told myself I would just "turn off my mind." But then I started stressing about - yes, you guessed it - not stressing. It's like my ego has to rationalize everything. Like, I was telling myself to just "go where the trip takes you," but then I was thinking, "well what if I get into a situation I can't handle? I'll need to leave the room. And that's not letting your mind shut off, is it?"

I know, I'm sort of ridiculous myself in that sense. Any advice on that front? I have read the FAQS, and do have some experience, but it's still something I'm too scared to do. Almost like I don't trust myself enough to lose control.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Ever go to a restaurant? [Re: MrTootles]
    #4177153 - 05/15/05 04:56 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Whenever you second guess yourself on a trip, it will get ugly.

Take it, and go with it.

It is leading you, you are not leading it.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ever go to a restaurant? [Re: Adden]
    #4177187 - 05/15/05 05:15 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

just accept the experience...trust yourself...you can 'handle' anything the shrooms will throw at you. Just love them for what they are and know that it will end at some point, so you should get the most out of it you can(by not controlling it).

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience