Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Another encounter with salvia
    #4174385 - 05/14/05 01:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so last night i decided to experience salvia once again. The setting was in my buddies room, there were four of us, and we were hittin some 20x out of a pipe with a regular lighter.

I loaded myselfe a small bowl (1/10 - 1/20th g), and proceeded to light it, and inhale it all in one go. I held the smoke in very deep, and very long, in excess of 35 seconds. I have never smoked salvia out of a pipe before, my previous method included a bong, and the smoke out of a pipe is much more harsh than in a bong.

As i exhaled, things changed.
There were no visual distortions at all. It was more of a sense. Like you have a sense of what is outside your bedroom door, because you have seen it before, you have a pretty good idea of what is outside of the door.
Well i had the impression that the room was really a small building, in a field of different buildings, and within each building is a different reality. I had the sense that the field was like that scene from the matrix, where they show the destroyed city, and its very dark and desolate. But scattered in close proximity were these cubic rooms, about 10x10ft.

at the same time, I had the sense that one of the walls was missing from the room, and that i could see about a 10 foot rocky decline into some strange land (Where all the cubes of reality exist).

The weird thing is, is that i didnt actually SEE these things, I just had the sense that they were there, and what intrigues me out about this is that this sense was SO specific. This was my favorite salvia experience by far. It was intense, but at the same time, it wasnt so intense that I could not somewhat comprehend what was happening.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
Re: Another encounter with salvia [Re: syanesso]
    #4175503 - 05/14/05 06:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

this is probably the most common theme ive encountered with salvia trips...

a definite sense of different realities existing in a finite space, but an infinite amount of those spaces existing around you.

enjoy any landscapes you encounter, is my advice :thumbup:

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4175555 - 05/14/05 07:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the report!

did you get anything lasting out of this?  i hear people talk about having trouble integrating salvia experiences sometimes.  or is that a non-issue, you were smoking to see what happens?

curious :smile:

thanks again for sharing!

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Re: Another encounter with salvia [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4178889 - 05/15/05 05:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

eh, i didnt get anything like "i found out the meaning of life", or "i now know what god is" kind of stuff, it was more of just an interesting experience. i definitley have a hard time finding a solidly relating what happened with everyday life. salvia experiences seem to be very random, while other psychadelics (i.e. mushrooms) seem to have a pretty obvious theme

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #4179043 - 05/15/05 06:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean about this 'sense' of knowing things existing around you without you actually seeing them.  The most interesting salvia experience I've ever had was in my room, smoking three hits of 5x from a glass pipe. After the last hit, I felt two beings enter my room and they started talking to me. I didn't actually see them, but I knew they were there, just out of my sight somewhere off to the side. we exchanged some words and they left. This sense of knowing things exist without seeing them is hard to explain but it's always there in my salvia trips. It's like having visualizations without actually seeing them, if that makes any sense  :wink:

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Re: Another encounter with salvia [Re: chodamunky]
    #4179701 - 05/15/05 09:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chodamunky said:
I know exactly what you mean about this 'sense' of knowing things existing around you without you actually seeing them.  The most interesting salvia experience I've ever had was in my room, smoking three hits of 5x from a glass pipe. After the last hit, I felt two beings enter my room and they started talking to me. I didn't actually see them, but I knew they were there, just out of my sight somewhere off to the side. we exchanged some words and they left. This sense of knowing things exist without seeing them is hard to explain but it's always there in my salvia trips. It's like having visualizations without actually seeing them, if that makes any sense  :wink:

yeah that makes sense. isnt that weird how this "sense" is SO random, and so detailed...that has to be your deep subconcious making itselfe known.

--------------------

Edited by syanesso (05/15/05 09:31 PM)

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4179910 - 05/15/05 10:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

wow, i totally understand what you're talking about. i've had the same feeling on salvia once or twice before(only done it around 4 or 5 times), but i could never put that feeling into words. that's such a crazy feeling. for me it was more like i could sense what was below me and what was in the rooms next to mine even though i hadn't been in them(was living in an appartment at the time). when i really relax and think about it, i can almost bring that feeling back. the craziness of psychedelics...gotta love it

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience