Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Flight Preparation.
    #4174099 - 05/14/05 12:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Flight Preparation

Preparation for a Successful Journey into the Light, during a Trance-dance Night

Prepare yourself emotionally, mentally and physically several days before the journey. Incorporate more meditations than usual into your daily program. Use Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Aikido, or whatever method you usually use to attune your mind/body/spirit. Engage in physical exercise, so that you don't run out of breath during the 8-hr long dances, or need to use other means for energy (like drugs). Tap into the real Source insight yourself and bathe in the endless pool of Love within.

If you experience emotional difficulties, work through them as good as you can. If anything in the material realm (the body) demands your attention, deal with it and overcome it, if at all possible (anything is).

Diet:

Maintaining the right diet is very crucial, if this is going to be a "for sure" successful ride. If the senses are quieted before your departure into the astral realm, it will be much easier to let go of the gravitational pull of the body. The senses usually vibrate from the stimuli we activate them with. Any worldly or personally connected memory that comes up during the dance will take you out of the Cosmic Trance, or throw you into a loop-memory that you probably have to experience then. Fast on fruit juices during at least the day of the dance and use some dietary fiber to cleanse your bowels (oat bran and/or grape juice work very well). Drink only water or herbal tea for the last six (at least 4) hours before take-off. If your stomach is empty, you don't have to deal with possible stomach discomfort and other unnecessary needs of the body, like emptying your bowels. During the journey, consider not eating anything, but instead learn how to overcome hunger by pure will. You can drink water, but avoid attaching yourself to it! And in a hunger emergency I always recommend drinking honey.

Many life experiences are preparations for the ultimate journey. The most powerful ones drive us over the edge of what we thought be possible?! Examples of such preparatory practices are:

- Climbing mountain tops,

-Jumping into cold waters

- Swimming in raging rivers and oceans,

- Running through green fields,

- Spending many nights staring into the fire under the open night sky,

- Listening to the sounds of the forests,

- Living naked and exposed to the weather conditions like an animal,

- Having abandoned all possessions and people that we were attached to,

- Traveling to places that are very different from those we grew up at,

eventually experiencing unconditional love within us.

Fasting, Vipassana-meditation, and Yoga are essential tools to still our minds, before entering the Shamanic dimensions!

Anything can be applied as a practice that gives us the experience that is needed to overcome something, we have become aware of. If we have fears to overcome, the best way to deal with them is to probably invoke the experience and live through it, until we accept the situation and thus overcome it. We stop thinking about the issue. As long as there is a fear holding us back, we won?t be completely free, meaning not happy or fulfilled!

Useful practices to induce and enhance trance states while dancing are:

Visualization: creates an image in your mind?s eye. That image does not necessarily need to have a certain form. It can be a philosophical life vision for example.

If you allow it too and manage to let go, the cosmic vision can flow right from within you. To get to the point where the cosmos is speaking through you, you have to be completely silent and receptive. When this is mastered, you are channeling!

Under "normal" circumstances the electrical impulses from the visual receptors in the eyes send information through the nerves to the brain, where the external image re-creates itself internally. If you learn to control the information flux by closing your outer eyes and opening your inner, you tune in. For the telepathic bio-email to occur, one needs to be highly sensitive and aware. If one is ready to accept the Galactic beam like a flower that wants to be pollinated by a stream of light, it is even possible sometimes to open and receive a vision other than your eyes can see. It might just enter and manifest itself from deep within you - right behind you.

Movement as a Healing Meditation:

Be aware of the position and movements of your hands and body during the dance. They'll tell you which chakra you activate too much or too little and where your energy blockages or leaks are. Play with them to move energy. The chakras in your hands are powerful energy movers.

Rhythmic Breathing:

If you play with your breath, you will find many different ways to breathe. No matter how you do it, remember to maintain your awareness on your breath and breathe deeply through your nose into your belly, filling up your chest.

Invocation prayers:

Call your light beings or spirit guides and ask them to show you the way out of the material illusion for the purpose to place yourself beyond ego and death. Ask to be spiritually reborn into a world of real magic! Pray the boddhisatva way and wish for the good and healing of ALL. What ever you communicate, be sure to talk to your deepest inner self that innately knows. Trust that it will answer and listen to it?s reflective ad-wise.

Mudras:

Mudras are gestures that lead to a physical, psychic and mental attitude, in which one can express and channel cosmic energy. Press your tongue on the roof of your mouth and cross your eyes inward and upward towards the third eye. Pull your anus upwards and hold your index finger and thumb on both hands in a circle as a constant reminder of oneness. Practice this after ingestion of 3.5 gram of dried psylocybin cubensis and it will throw you right into another dimension.

Entheogens (psychedelic drugs=delicious to the psyche):

To get to that space of pure light, an open heart is the most essential factor.

Having a good time and celebrating the beauty is a good life philosophy, so I thought! I still remember my first psychedelic experience still today, as if it were yesterday! After that experience I wrote in my diary that this is the first day that my eyes were really opened. I felt that my real self was born on that day in those Caribbean islands!

The story goes on and on, but to not get distracted, let?s continue.

Yoga: is the ultimate tool to reach liberation!

In combination with special breathing methods, Yoga-spine-stretches help to raise the Kundalini (dormant energy in the bottom of the spine). There are particular methods that can cause an explosion within the visual apparatus that then dissolves into a world of surprisingly real psychedelic imagery!

Sufi meditation (spinning + whirling):

Spinning activates the chakras and creates a vortex that sucks one out of the body. Remember to keep the feet connected to the ground, otherwise you will easily fall down. Choose a ground where you won't hurt yourself when you fall, because you will! For experienced spinners, look up towards the sky and get as high as never! The key to successfully spinning is to release any sense of control and completely trust into the energetic field that builds around the spinning object. That?s the moment it gets wild. You can gripe the merkaba and move it around gracefully. Grateful dead kids know what I mean!

Dance all night:

Dance for extended periods of time with as little interruption as possible. Keep your eyes closed and open your inner! Keep on dancing until your internal morphine kicks in and calms you down! Don't worry, dancing gets you into shape! After the tenth time you are just fine - dancing like everybody else - flying! Don't use the muscles of your body to perform the dance movements. Use the flow of energy that channels through you. You will last much longer this way! Relax in between dancing, and practice consciously leaving your body by meditating on the music. Find a comfortable dancing environment, or dance at home to build up stamina. If you don?t have any good dancing music, try electronic dance music!

Practice Inner Silence & Meditation:

Silence your inner dialog! Investigate who's speaking? Try not thinking, but visualize what you are feeling. All life forms can communicate with each other by mere intuition, using the cosmic language of light. Through telepathy that is nothing else, but a translation of a feeling into colorful imagery. We can all understand each other on a soul level! If someone near you experiences visions, we can tune into them through feelings and thoughts that travel beyond the shell of the body and create an aura.

Through the dance with one another we exchange energy on a microcellular level.

Hare Om tat sit, hare Om, Omananda

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience