Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePlastyK
Stranger
PK's first find.
    #4173771 - 05/14/05 06:57 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all,
This is my first post here so I thought I would take the chance to introduce myself as well.
My names PK and I live on the Gold Coast in S.E QLD, Australia. I'm relatively new to the world of mushroom hunting and have been trudging the fields for a few weeks now without much success but had great day today, went out on another myco mission to get some new spore prints for microscopy, it was about 2pm already so I decided to check out a some new hunting grounds and to my joy I found my first ever wild P.Cubensis to take a print from  :mushroom2:, stained blue in seconds and left a nice purple print, yeahy!  :grin:
She was the only one there, in some cow dung, under some trees next to a creek along with lots of look a likes, some Panaeolus antillarum I think, so Ill be going back there tomorrow morning because after all the rain and the nice warm day today there may be some more.... it was a bit dry so I may take a watering can or something. :wink:
Only fear is that because its opposite a skatepark I'm not the only one who knows about it. oh well, whatever the case it totally made my day and I had a little joy dance..

Been finding lots of chlorophyllous molybdites EVERYWHERE, some absolutely massive ones too, big as dinner plates, one footy feild was  covered in them!
I can see why some people may mis-ID young specimens for goldies, but they feel totally different, very felt like and light to the touch with little flaky bits ontop plus the gills are a different colour and, well, the spores look evil green.
Thanks for letting me join your community and I look forward to contributing as much as I can!
PK..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilovibe
reader ofthreads

Loc: Treasure Coast
Re: PK's first find. [Re: PlastyK]
    #4174855 - 05/14/05 02:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's great :thumbup: Congrats. Hopefully you will find more around there!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: PK's first find. [Re: PlastyK]
    #4175225 - 05/14/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

welcome to the hunting forum PK.

and congrats on your first cube find!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale