Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus *DELETED*
    #4173503 - 05/14/05 04:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by nycomyco

Reason for deletion: old

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus [Re: nycomyco]
    #4173648 - 05/14/05 06:13 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wonderful trip report!

Please elaborate on the taste, texture etc of the mushroom. The Panaeolus subbalteatus interests me to a high degree.

First of all it has almost no psilocin, so it would store well. Secondly it contains a staggering amount of Baeocystin which means the trip would be TRULY different from the other species. Thirdly because it grows year-round on almost any substrate.

Quote:

"very little mindfuck. Easy come-up, and vivid visuals"

This describes Baeocystin if i know my literature well. The Pan Sub truly provides a *different*, less threatening trip because it has a huge Baeocystin component which is "calmer" than Psilocybin.

If you scoop up some of that hay into a big box you can perpetually feed it wet straw, cardboard or newspaper and it will keep on producing mushrooms for you. Cultivation requires a handful of substrate and lignous material with no sterile techniques, so I can see this species becoming one of the most popular species.
It grows indoor and outdoor in temperate climates.

It is a rather weak species (you need more grams to get there) but it propagates through spawn like Azurescens and Cyanescens, except it lacks their difficulty in fruiting it.

You get a handful of colonized substrate (straw/cardboard etc.) You grow it in a box, feeding it wet newspaper or whatev' and then give your friends handfuls of colonized substrate... ge the picture? :laugh:

So please tell us more and please make lots of spore prints for the cultivation forums.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Edited by Asante (05/14/05 06:16 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus [Re: Asante]
    #4174097 - 05/14/05 12:07 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Great report! Do not neglect nor forget those parts of your trip you deem "negative."

I don't think your comedown is what you think it is. I think you are still in your peak and not recognizing it as such. The buzzing sounds are a dead give away. That is sometimes called the carrier wave and some believe it accompanies you to your destination in hyperspace or wherever it is you go when you trip out like that. It also seems to almost always be negative for you. Perhaps you are not giving into the feelings, and I understand. Giving in is much more than it seems. I mean, at the time how could you relax when a loud buzzing is in your ears and there is only absolute chaos before you visually, the room so warped out it looks like you are somewhere else. But, if you do just let go into the insanity, the release will give way to feelings of ultimate bliss and ecstasy. Everything will feel perfect and the world will completely lock into place and you will see your indispensable part of the all and how you are a reflection of it.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus [Re: mecreateme]
    #4174393 - 05/14/05 01:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a noobie tripper, but consider this.

I feel that when I come up and down, my pulse or heart beat changes into a different state; it's more consistent, and my conscious state is morphed and reshaped to allow it to fit into the true image of my body. This body feeling in me, at times will lead to to fear, but when I recognize it as it is (an adjusting preiod - like the starting up and slowing down of a car) and focus in on it and feel it as my heart or my inner body, I'm able to relax.

InvisibleSoularize
insubordinate and churlish
Male

Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus [Re: puwtrip]
    #4175561 - 05/14/05 07:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

just breathe, focus on each breath you take in and blow out, its good for your heart, body and mind.

I ate 4 grams of P Cyanescens last night, and before the trip i made sure to write in big letters on my kitchen's whiteboard, "REMEMBER TO BREATHE, AND ENJOY YOURSELF!" I tend to get overly anxious when tripping these days. but tis the little things like these that help more than you might figure.

--------------------
The man in the black pajamas, Dude. Worthy fuckin' adversary.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus *DELETED* [Re: mecreateme]
    #4176598 - 05/15/05 12:58 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by nycomyco

Reason for deletion: old

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

#4176601 - 05/15/05 01:00 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Also, thinking back on my trip, I feel nothing short of wonderful. I don't think about the later bad parts at all because the great parts had such a profound influence on me.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

#4176603 - 05/15/05 01:02 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

ALSO, everywhere I've gone looking for them (in straw in the mid-late spring) I've found them. There are a lot of spores around- they were actually considered a pest in Agaricus Bisporus commercial production. The problem seems to be small fruitings, where there is often not enough for one trip. The spores are out there. I will definitely take longer, stronger prints in the future.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: Trip Report- Panaeolus Subbalteatus [Re: Asante]
    #4188133 - 05/17/05 08:02 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wiccan, that is very interesting. Most of the info on this mushroom is in the hunting forum, but I will definately look into growing this species. I take it that the vendors prints are wild ones, not domesticated? Anyone tried indoor cultivation of this shroom?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience