Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
IM AN ADDICT, AND THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES ON GRATEFULJ420 AND AGREATFULCHICK
    #4173501 - 05/14/05 04:33 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

sadly it is true i have become an addict and it is the fault of 2 people on this site that sent me down that path during the first iowa gathering long ago....
gretfulj420 and agreatfulhchick

thank you, thankk you so much.

before meeting you all i had been thinking of blowing glass on and off in the back of my head, but never really thought it through to the point of actioin, after the weekend of meeting you and the wonderful gift that i recieved i decidded to go and take the plunge and get started.

I realllllllllllllly love it, its so much fun adn affords me a lifestyle that i couldnt imagine before.... thank you so much. one day i will make it out that island that you will be caling home and chill with ya! all in good time. \
\
Oh and J, im planning ym road trip out west, it starts at the end of the month and i would love to stop out and say hi! drop me a PM

Thanks again

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub