Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie
    #4173417 - 05/14/05 03:33 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

some general goes crazy and starts ww3..... " i only drink rain water " he's all freaked out about flridation, talking about how the flouride in the water is making people crazy,

has to recall a bomber making an attack on russia....

might be failsafe or dr. strange love.... sone of those oldies....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4173420 - 05/14/05 03:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

im downloading dr. strange love on torrent now, anyone know where i can get fail safe?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
Re: help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4173425 - 05/14/05 03:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

your thinking of dr.strangelove

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie [Re: deryl]
    #4173428 - 05/14/05 03:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yes! damn good movie, both of them, but has anone seen fail safe its about the same, im building a dvd library of end of the world fucked up movies, and trippy shit

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4173434 - 05/14/05 03:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'm pretty sure you're looking for "Dr. Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb."

Great flick, a classic.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4173467 - 05/14/05 04:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Batman?

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Invisiblemarvoman
Re: help me name a movie :)! old one about a big ol war and end of the workld thingie [Re: pantsboy]
    #4173765 - 05/14/05 08:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Dr Strangelove for definite. One of Kubricks best.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub