Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenitroguy
SeiZureS

Anyone get this (strange body sensations)
    #4164601 - 05/11/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have shroomed 6 times and only 3 of them have been 3.5+ grams.  I space them at least 4 months apart and I have eaten from 4 different batches/dealers.  I have a very strange reaction everytime I take them and I was hoping someone could help explain it or describe a workaround.  While coming up I get slightly dizzy (probably normal but some background). 

The strange feelings start about an hour into the trip.  I usually experience some shortness of breath and find it hard at times to keep my eyes fully open and see spots/mild blackouts and such.  That is slightly annoying but can't compare to the horrible sweating I experience.  It isn't like sweating from heat its more like I just develop this nasty film of moisture all over.  Its so bad that I can't tell if I am pissing my pants or if I am just sweating :blush:.

I can usually fix the blackout/eye twitching by focusing a lot on my breathing but the sweating is just so annoying.  I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this problem or have solutions.

The first time I triped balls (the 3rd time I tripped) I thought that I was going to die from a heart attack or something (im only 21) and I had to lie down for 30 minutes (the whole blackout/twiching).  I have since learned that most problems I experience on shrooms can be solved my altering my breathing patterns ...  except that damn film of nasty sweat!  Is that normal?

--------------------
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world...

Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: nitroguy]
    #4164875 - 05/12/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

lots of anxiety and holdups from you.

You need to embrace the shrooms. They are your friend, but you need to be open to what they bring.

Sweating is fine. Sounds like you have some things you need to bleed out of yourself. The shrooms will do that for you, it might be a rough time, but it's all for good in the end.

I would'nt say the sweat is normal. It might be necessary. (It might also be a problem! but I'm not gonna touch on that. If you have kept your health up to this point than things should be fine)

Trip hard. Let the shrooms do what the do to you, embrace them, and if it's uncomfortable it's because you are going through an exorcism of sorts. Let it happen, and rejoice when it's done! Bliss ensues.

Don't pay too much attention to your breathing. Thats one thing you don't need to be concerned with during a shroom trip. Unless, of course, you need to focus on it to make it happen, in which case you should'nt shroom. But hopefully, that's not the issue.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4166411 - 05/12/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You are describing typical mushrooms effects.
Their range of effects is very broad. They are magic after all.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineglace
Myconnoisseur tobe

Loc: Kuiper Belt
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: mecreateme]
    #4166519 - 05/12/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The first time I tripped I sweated like mad. As a friend had picked them from the wild I thought I'd eaten the wrong species and panicked. I've never sweated from home grown ones so I think it was just anxiety.
I get body sensations but only at high doses and from certain strains (I avoid growing B+ now.)

--------------------
"The best things come in small packages."
"Serenity is as serenity does. So why do you live in my typewriter you bitch?" Rev. Daniel Suders

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: nitroguy]
    #4168309 - 05/12/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think this is where the phrase "Go with the flow" came from :grin:
Just relax, don't be scared of your thoughts because they are YOUR thoughts after all. You might want to try tripping alone, people can add to the anxiety, you have to be able to let go completely and embrace the experience without fear of how you act, look, or sound.

--------------------
]

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: Wysefool]
    #4171904 - 05/13/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

this all sounds pretty normal, and I think these side-effects could be releived by doing some excersizes the day before the trip.

also, when I trip I usually spit up this really thick phlegm stuff it's kind of yucky, but I always feel somehow cleansed after a trip. like some sort of impurities have been removed. I believe mushrooms have the power to physically heal you in some ways... but that's just me.

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: Aaladorn]
    #4171911 - 05/13/05 05:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

First time I took hawaiians I had to bail from 5 hours of partying to be by myself.  Eventually I was able to pull myself together and go to the party in time for a great night out :laugh:

edit: and I normally feel quite shit on the come up, fast beating heart, anxiety, cant stop fidgeting  :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by MovingTarget (05/13/05 05:17 PM)

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4172512 - 05/13/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i notice that i get sweaty while i trip as well. especially my palms. everytime i trip my palms are definately sweating.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: LedHead]
    #4172908 - 05/13/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The last time I tripped it was like hour 4 off of a 3.5 gram trip. I was leaning back on my car then before I know it the world comes in on me and I black out, SMACK hit the ground. I thought I was having a seizure or something I could here my friends voices echoing through my mind not to minchin I was 100 percent sure my life was at its end. Seconds later I came back to reality stumbling getting up as I rush to get water out of a water fountain. I dont really remember much but man was I sweating. It was like I just jumped in a pool of water. After I drank from the water fountain another "blackout" happened and SMACK again I hit the ground. I dont know why or how this happened but we were extremely close to calling the ambulance to take me to the hospital.

OfflineOblong
Stranger
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4175810 - 05/14/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yea same with me Led, my palms were sweating alot. At one point felt like they were dripping, but they waren't... weird stuff lol.

OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: Oblong]
    #4176051 - 05/14/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I sweat more on a heavy weed session than I do on shrooms. On mushrooms I do feel a bit like I'm wet all over, but I don't actually sweat. It's more like my mind thinks my body is sweating when it isn't.

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: Anyone get this (strange body sensations) [Re: Kodath]
    #4184405 - 05/16/05 09:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

For me, here's how it goes:

Take shrooms. Wait a little.
Start yawning. Eyes start to be a little watery. Get real SLEEPY. Eyes heavy. Hands feel "sweaty". Skin feels tight. More yawning. Eyes water, maybe even a little tear.

Time to laugh, and it all breaks apart...and dances.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck