Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Did he trip?
    #4171690 - 05/13/05 06:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

My friend has ADD or something really bad. He will sometimes just randomly spasm out words really loud and obnoxiously. Its sometimes annoying but today he ate 1.4 grams of some home grown mushrooms and he said he was tripping out hardcore. He was spacing out alot and yelling out randomly like he would normally but alot more on this dose. I looked at his eyes and they weren't even dilated. I dont think he was tripping but he sweres he was. Any one know any friends like this? Also is it possible that you can trip without your eyes dilating and enough to acually think your having a good trip?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Did he trip? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4171715 - 05/13/05 06:29 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Does he have Tourettes Syndrome? That's pretty wild. I'm sure he did trip if he told you he was, or he just was just being stupid and maybe wanted to seem 'cool' around you guys. I'm not sure if its the best idea for people like this to use mushrooms.

And about his eyes, not every ones eyes dilate every time, especially on lower doses. I've tripped on 3+ grams with little if any dilation before. Then other times on even less I've seen my eyes as big as dinner plates. I'm not sure whats up with that.

It's no ones place to say if your friend tripped or not. Only he knows for sure.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Did he trip? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4172222 - 05/13/05 08:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

He most likely WAS tripping...

unless hes just some kid.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Did he trip? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4172829 - 05/13/05 11:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Naw he doesnt have Tourettes its more like of a tom green kind of random thing. He over exaggerates his words in random spasms like tom green does on freddy got fingered.

When he trips (usually 1.5 grams or less) He freeks out and rolls on the ground, screams everywere and make weird faces. Maybe he has some mental problem that the psilocybin is fucking with? He acts like a wild animal when hes tripping! Should I tell him he should quit if he cant handle the magic?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Did he trip? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4172856 - 05/13/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

p4kSouL said:
Naw he doesnt have Tourettes its more like of a tom green kind of random thing. He over exaggerates his words in random spasms like tom green does on freddy got fingered.

When he trips (usually 1.5 grams or less) He freeks out and rolls on the ground, screams everywere and make weird faces. Maybe he has some mental problem that the psilocybin is fucking with? He acts like a wild animal when hes tripping! Should I tell him he should quit if he cant handle the magic?

Ultimately it is his decision whether or not he wants to trip. You can choose whether you want to be around or not when he is in that state of mind.

This person definately doesnt sound like he is gaining anything from the experience or having a good time by any means. Why exactly does he go on taking doses???

Sounds to me like he should stay away from psychedelics. They could really leave him in a more fucked up state then when he went in.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Did he trip? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4172875 - 05/13/05 11:46 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I dont really no why. None of my friends understand him. He used to smoke weed all the time and one day he just quit and hes totally changed into some person that non of us know. I dont know what to think. I dont know why he keeps taking shrooms but Im defiantly not going to be around him when hes tripping again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience