Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

weird shroomy dream
    #4162688 - 05/11/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ok, first off i would like to say that im not making any of this up, it might seem like it but honestly, i gave up trying to impress people when i was like 5. anyway, the other night i had a dream, in this dream (which is one of those dreams that jumps from place to place so that it dosnt really make sence) i came apon some shrooms. after making sure these shrooms were hallucinaginc (god damn i cant spell) i took a bite out of the cap of a fucking huge one. after a while i started to feel like i was high (step one of five of the shrooming "levels") the weird thing is that ive never shroomed in my life (thats about to change) infact ive never done any drugs in my life, but the feeling i was having in my dream was most certainly real. and its not just this either. i have dreams in which i feel things ive never felt before and when i do feel them, its exactly the same as the dream. what do you think this means. also whenever i want somthing to happen, like in a movie ive never seen or a video game, it happens. ill be sitting there and ill say somthing i want to happen and itll happen, and not just like once in while like most people can do, this happens all the time.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: Nirvana7]
    #4162706 - 05/11/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think this belogns in S&P

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4162718 - 05/11/05 04:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Are you kidding? A post like that is flame-bait in S&P...

also whenever i want somthing to happen, like in a movie ive never seen or a video game, it happens. ill be sitting there and ill say somthing i want to happen and itll happen, and not just like once in while like most people can do, this happens all the time.

That would get tagged delusions of grandeur in a heartbeat... or maybe superiority complex..  :smirk:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4162762 - 05/11/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well it aint trip tips anywy lol

--------------------

OfflineNirvana7
Male

#4162946 - 05/11/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i dont know where this post belongs but oh well, as for me having some sort of weird complex or somthing, i dont think i have one and if i do, i dont wanna know. but i seriously doubt that i do. im just weird, in a good way though. i guess my mind being preoccupied with tripping because im looking forward to my first trip in a few days just tried to make my dream as real as possible using the information i know about the subject. the brain is weird and mysterious we only know 10% of its capability. i think my dream was a collective discharge of information that resulted in a realistic experience.

--------------------
________zombie_________

InvisibleKahSol
Deffinatelystill aStranger.
Loc: Still Searching
    #4163258 - 05/11/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I often find myself remembering that I had dreamed an event that was currently happening in my life.

I get deja vu like CRAZY alot of times.

I dunno, its a really weird feeling  :crazy2:

--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

InvisibleMovingTarget

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: KahSol]
    #4163273 - 05/11/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I sometimes can't tell if a dream really happened or a memory was really a dream.

--------------------

OfflineNirvana7
Male

#4163343 - 05/11/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea, i think its really weird when you know exactly what someones gonna say. i had that so bad once that my dad started to say somthing and before he got the first word out i responded. he was all freaked out and shit.

--------------------
________zombie_________

InvisibleMovingTarget

#4163396 - 05/11/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think thats a big deal really, its all down to knowing the person and what they're most likely to say in the situation. When I take the words right out of someones mouth its because I know them and can guess what they are thinking. 5% of the time I might stil be wrong though. I don't believe its a basic form of telepathy or anything.

--------------------

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4163443 - 05/11/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You had a dream about mushrooms because you are obsessing over them lately. You think about it so much every day that your brain is trying to relieve some of this obsession when you sleep.

When I was growing, I had caught a gnat in my PMP. I was worried that it had laid eggs and my entire grow was going to get infested. A few days later I had something of a nightmare concerning this situation. I saw spiders and gnats and ants all over my grow. They had eaten everything and my entire grow was destroyed. The moral of the story is that your dreams often act out things that you spend your waking hours thinking about.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4163457 - 05/11/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thats true that dreams are your brain releaving the pressure of overthinking a subject. not that you can over think a subject. i just think its weird that i know what somthing feels like that ive never done

--------------------
________zombie_________

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #4168398 - 05/12/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you will never know what mushrooms feel like until you actually try them.....period, end of story :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4169895 - 05/13/05 07:27 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i agree with you wrestler az. what i felt in my dream was merly my brains perception of what its like to be on a level 1 trip based on the collective knowledge its gathered on the subject.

--------------------
________zombie_________

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4169918 - 05/13/05 07:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

maybe you should try asking for things to happen besides just in movies and video games. like in real life.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4170013 - 05/13/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thats a good idea

--------------------
________zombie_________

OfflineOblong
Stranger
    #4170529 - 05/13/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

this has happened to me. I was visiting some relatives in Korea so I hadn't smoked in about 1 1/2 weeks. Anyway, I ahd a dream where I was taking bong rips with all my friends and dad (which was really weird, since he hates drugs)so i take a rip and i swear to God I felt like I was stoned. I was i was semi-conscious but still dreaming, hard to explain. Anyway, when I woke up I felt all tingly and off. Weird shit, hasn't ahppened to me since. This was like 6 months ago.

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: Oblong]
    #4172681 - 05/13/05 08:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe this dream is speaking to you. Same thing happened to me, I hadn't tripped in about 4 years or so and one day out of the blue had a dream that a friend of mine offered me some shrooms. I thought about it and said yeah. Later the next day a different friend of mine informed me he had started coming across them and was now dealing- the rest is history and I have eaten about ten times since the dream- and my life is much the better because of it. But he wouldn't have said anything if I didn't mention the dream to him, and never would have known that he was selling them. Don't listen to the nay-sayers man, dreams are very real. Sometimes it's your mind acting out things, but a lot of times what you are experiencing is a very real connection to all conscious things in life. You can extrapolate much from dreams and you should always be cognizant of the connection between reality and the reality of the dream world. Dare to dream- sounds cheesy but fuck who cares what others say, it's your mind

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4173961 - 05/14/05 08:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

wow, thanks GreenOsiris. i knew that when i had that dream that somthing was up. i know i didnt feel anything that comes anywhere close to the real thing, beyond level 1 that is, but maybe this is a sign that after all my trying to get shrooms ill finnally find a dealer who can get them and not just blow me off. infact, about 2-3 days after my dream i was sitting outside a walgreens waiting for my ride to come when a group of people who normally hang out there came over and started to hang out by me. after several minutes of self convincing i got up the nerve to go over and ask one of them about the shrooms. i was amazed when he said that he could probably do that. even thought he said he would try to get the shrooms by yesterday (friday 13) and didnt i feel confident about this guy. he did say that he could get them tuesday and that the reason he didnt was because the guy he gets them from only had one dose left. so my dream was a sign and now i feel confident about my securing the shrooms. i knew that shrooms should be respected (in a non-religous sort of way of course) but now i have a new appreciation for their power.

--------------------
________zombie_________

OfflineNirvana7
Male

#4174020 - 05/14/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ok, last night i had another dream. this time it didnt involve me eating any shrooms, or atleast i cant remember that part, but in the dream i was just walking around with the shrooms in my pocket and i kept feeling them and i got this sence of enjoyment knowing that i finnally had them and i liked the way they felt. i doubt im the only one but for some reason i love the way shrooms look. there just so magical.

--------------------
________zombie_________

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: weird shroomy dream [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4175276 - 05/14/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I dream about heroin and OC a lot.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract