Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: exclusive58]
    #4167520 - 05/12/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know if it has to do with electronics exactly.. but the light switch thing is just a trigger for you to make yourself realize that you are dreaming. In normal reality you expect a light to turn on or off when you flick a switch.. when it doesn't in your dream, it is like a trigger to help you realize. That's what it all comes down to for lucid dreaming.. realizing you are dreaming and then taking control of the dream. There's tons of tricks like that.. one that has worked for me is to get in the habit of asking yourself every once in a while (while awake).. am I dreaming? Once you make a habit of it, eventually you will do it in a dream, and the answer will be yes! But usually what makes me break into a lucid dream from a normal dream is just something that is out of the ordinary.. sometimes I just "wake up" inside a lucid dream, without seeming to do anything.

One good technique I learned for flying.. is if you can't fly, try running really fast, and jumping really high. This is basically the same thing as flying.. if you can run super fast, and jump over houses and such.. you will get the feel for it, and eventually flying will just happen naturally.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: Shroomism]
    #4167551 - 05/12/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I 'wasted' a perfectly good lucid dream recently when I decided to try going to sleep in the lucid dream. I thought something cool would happen (recursive dreaming?), but instead, I just forgot I was dreaming and everything reverted to a normal dream.

Next morning I realized what had happened. Doh!  :cussing:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Lucid Dreaming, Together....? (We Dream) [Re: exclusive58]
    #4167649 - 05/12/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This brings about a question....  I have very few dreams that I remember, so getting to a lucid state is going to be a challenge for me to realize - or at least to remember them....
So here is the question for you lucid dreamers....    Since a lot of us are dreaming at one time at any given time, is it possible to connect with others, and both realize it....?    Some people have partnered loved ones that they sleep and dream with, I would think that this is where it might be noticeable, or more prevalent....(?) 
Have any of you co-created a dream together with someone else in a lucid state of consciousness....?

Blessings,

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: Shroomism]
    #4169439 - 05/13/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ya, but why is it that light switches don't work in dreams?!

I challenge anyone who has mastered LD to try and MAKE the light switch actually work...since you can control anything in your dream, supposedly this should be possible as well?

And if it still doesn't work, then to me it makes the light switch dilemma a little more mysterious!  :grin: :mushroom2:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4169817 - 05/13/05 06:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

""Have any of you co-created a dream together with someone else in a lucid state of consciousness....?""

Yes.. :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: Gomp]
    #4169822 - 05/13/05 06:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't believe you...tell us about it!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4169834 - 05/13/05 06:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so, anyone recall waking up this morning?

its so fun how i open/close my eyes, I.e. lying out in the sunny grass, looking thought the one eye still left open there and recalibrating my return through the one half opened eye here..

then as i finally close my eyes, in the dream state, i can just open them again, finding myself in my bed..

i love this "change" of mind.. :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4169836 - 05/13/05 06:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
I don't believe you...tell us about it!

If you don't believe it.. then you could just don't believe this instead?

:confused: :thumbup:
:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4169842 - 05/13/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

""I challenge anyone who has mastered LD to try and MAKE the light switch actually work...since you can control anything in your dream, supposedly this should be possible as well? ""
Yes..
I newer had problems with the light switch..
it 'could just be' a placebo like everything else..

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
    #4170647 - 05/13/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
""I challenge anyone who has mastered LD to try and MAKE the light switch actually work...since you can control anything in your dream, supposedly this should be possible as well? ""
Yes..
I newer had problems with the light switch..
it 'could just be' a placebo like everything else..

Interesting how those "switches" sometimes work, when they work, and then don't....    :idea:   

Silly buttons....!    :sun: 

:heartpump::sun::heartpump:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4170845 - 05/13/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i managed to remember/write down one dream from last night! i woke up about 6am (which i have been doing for a little while now) even though i don't have to get up until 7am. But i remembered my dream! well, some of it. i dunno if it began from where i rememebr it, but i was in a shopping mall, it was kinda familiar-but-not, maybe an amalgamation of the few shopping centres i've been in during my life. It was snowing, i don't know why this is important but somehow i just felt it was important detail. It started at night, not sure what time, but then the shopping centre was closing and everyone had to leave and go home. I was walking up through streets to catch my bus (i walk alot in waking life, i use buses quite a bit, and the street was very similar to a real one i've been up many times). Then all of a sudden i realised i was probly gonna be late, i started running, other people were running or waiting to catch their buses, but i missed mine, i think i saw it pull off but it was too far away. I looked up at a clock nearby and it was 6am! then i woke up.
As to that guy talking about a time shift...well it could just be coincidence, but over the past couple of months or so i've noticed time for me seems to be going real fast AND real slow AT THE SAME TIME. Right now, i try to focus on the perception of it going slow, and i seem to be able to get more done than i used to! albeit, seemingly in the same measure of time.
And i *am* feeling rather tired these days...

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: newjon]
    #4170858 - 05/13/05 12:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

""feeling rather tired these days... ""

he he, me to... :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
    #4170930 - 05/13/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ooh, i just saw what someone else mentioned about light.
Well, over the past month or so, i have been seeing more of the beauty of light.
I think what we call our "soul" or "spirit" or whatever, if not actually a beam/spectrum of light, certainly has some very close connection to it.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: newjon]
    #4171146 - 05/13/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

cool what you said about time seeming to be moving faster and slower at the same time. Just this afternoon, I had a lot to get done before a friend of my daughters came over. I shifted into the slow moving one and got it all done with time to spare. Had I forgotten and stayed in the fast time, I would've may gotten half of it done.

Thanks for sharing that you have noticed and play with it too. I didn't know how to put into words what the timing mechanism being installed that I saw is going t give us. You know the difference and you understand. It will allow for us to fit more into the same space and some how with effortless ease. Time anxieties like "not having enough time" will dissipate and our ability to manage more easily will begin to increase.

The weird thing is, time on our clocks is still the same. If you are in the old time, what use to feel like 4 hours now feels like two. Many have been experiencing the speeding up over the last few years.

This timing mechanism is like a shifting of the gear ratios (gears being our chakras that energy comes through" that can have you able to fit what use to take 4 hours into two on the clock.

It just seems as if time on the clock is moving slower but we know its not.

I think it has to do with the multi dimensional merge and being able to fit more space into space-adding dimensions within dimensions.

We are in the 3rd spatially and our clock keeps the timing of the physical movements of the earth and sun, but with space being added within that space we have more (time/room/energy)to work within the 3rd with.

I realize that I may sound to some like I am jumping around but this isn't a linear happening, it's a multi dimensional one and can only be explained in multi-D terms not linear terms. I left a lot out too as I don't know who or how many understand it or are interested.

I do want to add this. When I say that I see it being installed in the planetary and people personal grids now, that's only relative to my personal experience.

When you get into multi-D perception, every day and year someone was seeing it being "installed or having it installed for at least themselves to work with. In other words, in multi-D simultaneous time, it has always been there. In linear perception alone, it can't be accessed is all. Hope that makes some sense.

I may be jumping the gun saying everyone is going to experience this adjustment now because I see it being a planetary even not an individual one. In the past, I think many individuals and groups accessed more spatial dimensions in this one. I don't know if fluxxing I am still in is giving me the doubts about planetary scale.
It's so subtle most people don't notice it and may not take note of it when they start pulling more in.

I'll shut up now. :crazy2:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinesbenton
Very Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: lucid dreaming & electronics [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4171498 - 05/13/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Working electronics is a rather high level cognitive function you don't have access to when you're dreaming but we see electronics in our dreams because they've become such common everyday objects and have meaning on levels we're not consciously aware of. I can't work my CD player when I'm tripping hard either.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order