Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: Silversoul]
    #4173010 - 05/13/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going to state that if this TRULY happened exactly how this girl says it happened then this is some seriously sick shit and he deserves what he gets.

Now let's approach this how a lawyer would..

Quote:

Paradigm said:
I was at a foam party at my school tonight and met this awesome girl.  I join her and her group for a few drinks afterwards, and this other guy starts tagging along.  Everyone's going to take a shower and get the foam off.  Anyway, while this girl's in the shower, this guy comes in and starts touching her in places she doesn't want to be touched.  She runs out of the bathroom crying, telling us all what happened.  We call the police and file a report.  This guy had better hope he gets kicked out, cuz he's a dead man.  Everyone on campus is going to know about this soon(I'll make sure to it).  This guy won't be walking for long.

Foam party as in everybody covered in foam completely naked? Were you with this girl all night long? How exactly do you know that things didnt happen between these two in the past?? How exactly do you know that she wasnt teasing him throughout the ""Foam Party"" slipping his fingers and/or dick into her throughout the night??? How do you know she didnt invite him into the bathroom?

Why does this girl want everyone to know she was molested and almost raped in a shower room?

Quote:

Paradigm said:
There's witnesses.  She had friends in the adjoining shower stalls.

These friends who were in adjourning shower "stalls" seen everything that happened? How is this possible if they were in seperate stalls? Why was this girls stall not locked or a curtain closed? Why did he choose her and not one of her friends to do this to? Is there any relationship they had in the past that YOU would even know about???

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Well, I've experienced situations like this before.  The truth is that some guys will not hesitate to violate a girl if the situation allows, and that some girls will not hesitate to "embellish the truth" to make themselves sound like a victim.

What sucks for guys is that the girls word is often taken more seriously then theirs in this type of situation.  Very unfair, because I know some chicks who are LIARS and have tried to get guys in trouble for this sort of thing in the past. I also know some guys who make a sport out of coping unauthorized feels from ladies.  It's happened to me on one or two occasions.  Usually a simple, "get your hands off, please," will suffice and the dude will stop. 

I wasn't around in Paradigm's situation, but I think he did the right thing by filing a police report.  I don't know enough to say that the guy deserves having his ass kicked through.  It's amazing how a little hysterical drama from a woman will incite people to riot.

Very good point. Every woman knows this. The guys word never goes anywhere in situations like these.

Now I ask again Paradigm how are you so sure that they had to previous relationship in the past?? Are you sure she didnt have some grudge against him? Does this girl confide solely in you and trust you with everything in her life?? Sounds to me like she wants it spread all over campus she was molested correct?????? Hmmmmmmm.......... Think.

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Like I said, there were witnesses.  At least two other girls were in the bathroom with her when the incident happened, and others outside the bathroom heard the screams.  This is definitely more than just her word against his.  Also, this isn't just about coping a feel.  We're talking manual penetration here.  Forcing her to grab his dick.  Cornering her in the shower.  This guy is scumKnowing how many others know about this already, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is getting his ass kicked as we speak, and he deserves every bit of it.

Hmmmmmm............

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Separate shower stalls, in a girl's bathroom in a dorm.  Nothing unusual except for the fact that this asshole decided to come in and have his way with this girl.

Again.. Was he invited in? How do you know he wasn't??

Oh and another question you said all of the girls that just so happened to be in there at that exact time were friends correct?

Quote:

Paradigm said:
There's witnesses.  She had friends in the adjoining shower stalls.

K..............

Usually friends of the "victim" are not reliable witnesses.

Quote:

Paradigm said:
What Autonomous said.  Gossip is petty shit.  This is important.  People need to be informed about who this guy is so they know to watch out for him.  And I'm not the only one who's taken it upon himself to inform everyone.  Pretty much everyone who was there that night agrees that that needs to be done, and is willing to spread the word.

The girl and her two friends agree this needs to be done correct? hmmm.......... Again are you sure they did not know eachother?

Quote:

TinTree said:
Bullshit. Anyone who forces his way on or molests women deserves what they get... plenty of beatings. Not to mention, the rest of the women on campus should know that shit.

I totally agree but is this what exactly happened here?

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Yes, unfortunately girls like that undermine the severity of cases like this.

How do you know she is not one of these girls??

Quote:

Paradigm said:
1.  The dude tried to rape her, pure and simple.  He cornered her in the shower, rubbed his dick all over her, and she had to push him off to get away.

2.  This was after the party, back at the dorm, when the girl was trying to take a shower to freshen up, when this dude who had no business being there jumps in and tries to force himself onto her.

3.  If you think rape only occurs in alleyways or people's homes, you've got a lot to learn.

4.  There were enough witnesses who were there that I know she's not just making some bullshit up.

1. She has told everybody this in graphic detail and wants that spread around about herself?? Hmm.. She was able to push this scum maniac away with an ease without any help from her friends that were also there?? That realllllyyy sounds like he was being pushy and using force here....

2. I thought he was tagging along with all of you? Again. How do you know he was not invited into the shower? You obviously were not there at that exact time.

3. Agreed. But is this truly rape and is her story 100% true?

4. The witnesses who were there were her friends as previously stated. Was there any other witnesses besides her friends and people outside who heard the screams but didn't actually see anything??

Quote:

Paradigm said:
I didn't have the chance to see him get away when I heard about it.  At the time, I was taking a shower(in the men's room, unlike a certain rapist).

That is a very harsh assumption to be putting on somebody when you have no clue to the actual facts that happened. Never be quick to assume things. Is this what she and her friends called him?

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

Turd said:
touched her and then having her run out of the shower is not rape

it's drunken touching

if he wanted to rape her, she probably wouldnt have gotten out of the shower so easily

Did you not read the part about how he cornered her and she had to push him out of the way?  I can't believe you guys.  Everyone who was there knows it was an attempted rape.  If this is what you guys count as "drunken bullshit," then remind me never to let anyone near you while you're drunk.  Some of us have some fucking decency, even while drunk.

Yes.. How exactly did she get out of the shower so easily with this drunken madman scum on a rampage with her cornered up in a shower STALL forcing himself on her?? Id like to know.

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Oh, I don't need to ask.  Someone who lives near him wrote "rapist" on his door, and everyone who was there is telling people about this incident.  Right now, he's either getting his ass kicked, in the hospital recovering from an asskicking, or behind bars getting raped himself.

Yes this will be the after-effects to all of this. His life is now ruined. Re-Read that a couple times and tell me if you are so sure this girl didn't have a grudge against him for some reason.
Did a lot of people at the school have a grudge against this kid? You said he tagged-along. He didnt have friends he was with? Not very well liked? Was he egged into tagging along with you guys??

As I said I think that if this really happened as she and her friends said then by all means burn this motherfucker at the stake because he would defintaley deserve it.

BUT.. How sure of this are you?

(btw im drunk as skunk happy friday the 13 pub! :cool:)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#4173021 - 05/13/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ah, not good.

Having 2 strikes is scary.

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: mantis]
    #4173037 - 05/13/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Uh.... "drunken touching" :wtf:

drunken touching, drunken stupidity... i.e. somebody being a drunken idiot and not even thinking about what they're doing, rather than somebody making the concious, malicious decision to rape a girl

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4173199 - 05/13/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Foam party as in everybody covered in foam completely naked? Were you with this girl all night long? How exactly do you know that things didnt happen between these two in the past?? How exactly do you know that she wasnt teasing him throughout the ""Foam Party"" slipping his fingers and/or dick into her throughout the night??? How do you know she didnt invite him into the bathroom?

Foam party is where there's all these bubbles that people are dancing around in. No one was naked, although some were in their swim suits. I know they didn't know each other previously because I was there when he introduced himself to all of us. I know she wasn't teasing him at the foam party because I was dancing with her the whole time. I was with her the whole time until she went to go take a shower.

Quote:

Why does this girl want everyone to know she was molested and almost raped in a shower room?

She ran out of the bathroom crying and traumatized. Everyone wanted to know what was going on. It's not a matter of her wanting everyone to know. Everyone wanted to know.

Quote:

These friends who were in adjourning shower "stalls" seen everything that happened? How is this possible if they were in seperate stalls? Why was this girls stall not locked or a curtain closed? Why did he choose her and not one of her friends to do this to? Is there any relationship they had in the past that YOU would even know about???

Actually, he first barged into her friend's stall, and felt her up, then went looking for her. I guess the reason he chose her is cuz he saw me kissing her earlier and figured she was a slut. Even though the other two girls may not have seen everything that happened, they sure as hell heard her scream for him to stop. No one in the group knew this guy before that night.

Quote:

Now I ask again Paradigm how are you so sure that they had to previous relationship in the past?? Are you sure she didnt have some grudge against him? Does this girl confide solely in you and trust you with everything in her life?? Sounds to me like she wants it spread all over campus she was molested correct?????? Hmmmmmmm.......... Think.

It's not like you're making it sound. This didn't happen in total secrecy. It was a traumatic event that happened all of a sudden. Again, NOBODY there knew the guy previously. That includes a mutual friend of ours, who would've known about any of her ex-boyfriends.

Quote:

Again.. Was he invited in? How do you know he wasn't??

No. I was with her the whole time until she went to go take a shower.

Quote:

Oh and another question you said all of the girls that just so happened to be in there at that exact time were friends correct?

They didn't just happen to be there at the same time. They were friends, and decided to take their showers at the same time.

Quote:

Usually friends of the "victim" are not reliable witnesses.

What about people outside who hear the screams? Everyone on that floor could tell that something was going on.

Quote:

The girl and her two friends agree this needs to be done correct? hmmm.......... Again are you sure they did not know eachother?

All they agree on is they don't want to ever see that guy again. It was the rest of us who were looking out for her who want to make sure she doesn't have to.

Quote:

Quote:

TinTree said:
Bullshit. Anyone who forces his way on or molests women deserves what they get... plenty of beatings. Not to mention, the rest of the women on campus should know that shit.

I totally agree but is this what exactly happened here?

yes

Quote:

How do you know she is not one of these girls??

Because I saw how traumatized she was by this, and talked to all the witnesses. People don't get this shaken up by made-up bullshit.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: Turd]
    #4173201 - 05/13/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

1. She has told everybody this in graphic detail and wants that spread around about herself?? Hmm.. She was able to push this scum maniac away with an ease without any help from her friends that were also there?? That realllllyyy sounds like he was being pushy and using force here....

We filed a police report. She had to recall those details.

Quote:

2. I thought he was tagging along with all of you? Again. How do you know he was not invited into the shower? You obviously were not there at that exact time.

As I said, I was there up until she went into the shower. No one was invited except her female friends.

Quote:

3. Agreed. But is this truly rape and is her story 100% true?

It's certainly attempted rape, or at least sexual assault. There's no way you could've been there and thought she was bullshitting.

Quote:

4. The witnesses who were there were her friends as previously stated. Was there any other witnesses besides her friends and people outside who heard the screams but didn't actually see anything??

No, but when is there ever anything like that in such a case? Hardly ever. The screams and her trauma are convincing enough to me.

Quote:

That is a very harsh assumption to be putting on somebody when you have no clue to the actual facts that happened. Never be quick to assume things. Is this what she and her friends called him?

It wasn't just her friends who heard the screams. Nobody there had any reason to frame this guy. Although I had just met her that night, there were other witnesses there who I know and trust. And I don't care how good an actor someone is, no one can fake trauma that accurately.

Quote:

Yes.. How exactly did she get out of the shower so easily with this drunken madman scum on a rampage with her cornered up in a shower STALL forcing himself on her?? Id like to know.

He's not superman, and this girl isn't totally helpless. He managed to corner her long enough to violate her, but he's not tough enough that she couldn't push him away, which is exactly what she did.

Quote:

Yes this will be the after-effects to all of this. His life is now ruined. Re-Read that a couple times and tell me if you are so sure this girl didn't have a grudge against him for some reason.
Did a lot of people at the school have a grudge against this kid? You said he tagged-along. He didnt have friends he was with? Not very well liked? Was he egged into tagging along with you guys??

I talked to everyone involved(except the asshole). I was with the group for the whole time up until she took a shower. There is NO doubt in my mind that these events happened as described. No one there knew this kid until that night(except the guy who wrote "rapist" on his door, and he didn't come by til much later). Unless everyone there was lying to me, including people I've known and trusted for a long time, then this guy's guilty as sin.

Quote:

As I said I think that if this really happened as she and her friends said then by all means burn this motherfucker at the stake because he would defintaley deserve it.

BUT.. How sure of this are you?

Look, I've known some shady bitches before, but there's just no way that all these people could've been lying to me about this. There's no motive for them to do so. No one knew this kid until that night. There was no grudge. This guy was just a drunk, horny asshole who took advantage of this chick.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4173207 - 05/13/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Turd said:
Quote:

mantis said:
Uh.... "drunken touching" :wtf:

drunken touching, drunken stupidity... i.e. somebody being a drunken idiot and not even thinking about what they're doing, rather than somebody making the concious, malicious decision to rape a girl

Why the fuck does that matter?  There's no amount of alcohol that can excuse this kind of behavior.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #4173210 - 05/13/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

give it a rest man.....what good is all this back and forth bullshit on a message board gonna do about the situation? we are OBVIOUSLY wrong, you are OBVIOUSLY right, go beat his ass already....if its really the way your making it out to be, i wouldnt give a shit about my 2 strikes, it would be worth the third to give this fucker a curb check. anyway, here, have a balloon animal....er, mushroom.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4173212 - 05/13/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
i wouldnt give a shit about my 2 strikes, it would be worth the third to give this fucker a curb check. anyway, here, have a balloon animal....er, mushroom.

You'd get kicked out of a private university due to a violent urge? That is fucking stupid.

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #4173217 - 05/14/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Go get yourself some juicy revenge then. I'm sure violence will make a positive difference in some way, since it usually does.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4173253 - 05/14/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Turd said:
Go get yourself some juicy juice then. I'm sure a cool drink will make a positive difference in some way, since it usually does.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: spud]
    #4173312 - 05/14/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:
You'd get kicked out of a private university due to a violent urge? That is fucking stupid.

ya well, no one said i was all that smart. if someone tried to rape my friend (as ss7 said) then yes, i would kick the shit out of the dude, regardless of my standings with my school. but i also wouldnt waste 2 of my strikes on drug use on campus.... but thats just me.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: Someone needs to die! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4173318 - 05/14/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you get kicked out of a private university over a fight, he ends up winning. He may have some bruises but he just cheated you out of +50k plus all the time spent learning.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#4173324 - 05/14/05 12:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ya well, like i said....im not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....im just putting this into perspective. if its really as big a deal as hes making it out to be, then that is what i would do. but at the same time, i dont think its that big of a deal, so ya :smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4173427 - 05/14/05 01:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:
If you get kicked out of a private university over a fight, he ends up winning. He may have some bruises but he just cheated you out of +50k plus all the time spent learning.

Who says that he has to walk up to him in broad daylight and beat the shit out of him in front of the whole school?

Keep a close eye on this motherfucker.. Watch what he does and where he goes (or better yet have one of your friends). Find somthing he does frequently at night.. Plan the shit out to a T.. Come flying out of nowhere with a mask on and do what you'v got to do. Whether it is a full blown swing w/ a baseball bat to the kneecap and you keep running or a general beating with your fists..

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #4174401 - 05/14/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:
He isn't a predator according the legal definition of a predator you idiot, not mine.

What? You're really going to have to concentrate on improving your sentence structure. Such a horrible display makes you look like an idiot. Have you been to college yet?

I don't have a law dictionary handy and I was not using a legal definition...

From here (click it, it's a link):
    pred?a?tor
    n.
    2. One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain.

The person in question victimized another for the gain of sexual gratification. Is that simple enough for you?

Quote:

Your Megan's Law example was a horrible analogy.

That people should be made aware of sexual predators was my point. Not hard to grasp if you actually think about it.

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Edited by Autonomous (05/14/05 12:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract