Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Herb Grinder, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
wbs flour on pf cakes?
    #4168069 - 05/12/05 09:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hey all shroomers and shroomettes

i jus ordered some spores (which i was trying to avoid needing to do :mad2: :sad:) some PR's and some EQ's

now heres my plan, im gonna use ground wbs instead of BRF on pf cakes and then spawn the cakes to h/poo. i was wondering if anyone has any experience with the ground wbs type thing here, and if so how did it turn out? also if u have no experience with it how do u think it will turn out? any input is always requested.
thanks
-lordoftheshroomz

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: wbs flour on pf cakes? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4168084 - 05/12/05 09:37 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

if you have a pc and where going to spawn with it any way just use the wbs whole

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
    #4168086 - 05/12/05 09:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I think it might work. Try rye flour.. I've heard people having good success with it. Keep us updated, this sounds interesting.

You know what works better?? whole WBS, PCed .. then multispore innoced. I just switched.. and will never go back to PF jars.

I wish you the best of luck!

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: wbs flour on pf cakes? [Re: lowdominion]
    #4168088 - 05/12/05 09:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

well i have the wbs already ground and i believ i can get the water content better than using it whole

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
    #4168092 - 05/12/05 09:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

if you've got the PC.. use Agars meathod on soaking grains.. it works 100%. I did it.. no contams, not too much water.. fast colonization. By the way.. I found that at least for me, Finch Seed (penningtons brand from W-Mart) has worked best. Probably something about the consistancy.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: wbs flour on pf cakes? [Re: Sammy]
    #4168098 - 05/12/05 09:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

well i think im gonan try it, i do have a pc and ill keep u guys updated, still gonna be at least a week or a week and a half before i get the syringes tho

--------------------

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: wbs flour on pf cakes? [Re: Sammy]
    #4168104 - 05/12/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah agars tech has = grate success for me whole grains seem to colonize quite a bit faster than flour/vermiculite mixes and you can shake em! :grin:

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4168108 - 05/12/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i remember reading here a few weeks ago about exactly what u are asking about. i wish i toggled that post. but there was a tek on that. basically they said u could ground wbs to flour in a coffee grinder and substitute that in the pf tek, same specs. this can be steamed rather than pc'd. i dont remember who but some of the pro's responded and said it works. so i think ur golden but ild do a search if u havnt already. hopfully someone with more knowledge about this will post here. gl! i wanna do that too some day.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4125156/an/0/page/0
thats my current post using brf/millet/and rye flour.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: wbs flour on pf cakes? [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4168121 - 05/12/05 09:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

o ok heres the link....duh....it was in the archives under cakes:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...0&fpart=all

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Herb Grinder, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation